TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
How to open scene with Samson?
It occurs automatically if you decided to look into what Samson did to sabotage Veronica back when prompted during chapter 2's exhibition.

Another couple of questions TD1900 if you can answer. What does entail the anger stat for Hana ? It changes the way the stat will work in the future with your affection or it will override the affection stat at some point if it's too high ? I've read a user, if I didn't get it wrong, that said that there are still 4 weeks to go to reach the ending: is that true ?
Without giving too much away, anger will ultimately contextualize her relationship with the club and how she processes her circumstances. I know that's vague, but it's meant to be. Consider if she should be angry about her father forcing her into this and if anger can ever be a positive thing - and hope the dunce writing the story came to the same conclusions. :KEK:

Xypher

May 1, 2017
This is a great update as always. One of the two games that I look forward to getting updated and this didnt disappoint.

Mina is wifey material small scene but sweet. I almost feel guilty for what Im doing to ian with her, but not really.

Veronica's scene was brutal. Well played.
Felicia's determination is next level, obvs she gets judged the most harshly but she puts in the work.
Rosalinds scene while sexy felt like a cop out. Its obvious the tape isnt gonna be put out, so its just psychological torture and sex like usual with her.

Ian's quite the friend and I can feel with his struggles. Dont like the amount of time hes spending with the protag's mom but for now I'll ignore it.

I look forward to being amazed by the next update
I hope Ian isn't banging MC's mom (even it's quite possible), he's a total bro MC, even if he's an asshole, I wanna keep them together as total bros and possibly help get him a to a better light.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I want to be decent to them but also wanna keep his maledom sadist attitude as well, is it possible to get both?
That's where I struggle. I want to play the MC as being true to himself, and he explicitly considers many of the affectionate actions as hollow gestures given the circumstances, e.g. his little inner monologue leading up to Veronica's friendship scene. On the other hand, it's possible for him to want to help the women without pretending to an empathy he doesn't feel.

So yeah, I'm playing this weirdly altruistic sadist, which may not be the optimal strategy if you want to game the numbers.

Ale3

Mar 16, 2021
Very good update, for sure. Not gonna play it now since i have tons of stuff to do in some other games and irl but i'm sure quite happy about the contents in general. More Hana scene and interactions are always a good thing ^.^ (plus a bit of Lucy).

Now, hopefully that Ian mf can keep his fingers out of MC Mom :Kappa:

SharkVampire

Sep 12, 2018
Great update as always! Romantic relationship with Mina is done so well, that it's really heartwarming to read. I know it well, cuz usually in other games, those fake characters can't make even a muscle on my face tremble.

It's get Recently people was discussing PC popularity and I thought it even viable choice to try release on steam? Or they not allow it because of the HS models and some dark themes in the game?

Reactions: TD1900

Gavin Ray

Oct 24, 2021
Nothing but respect to GIL and TD for their second exhibition update!

That being said, I left this update feeling just a bit disappointed at the lack of kinkiness within the events. It all struck me as just a bit...tame? I feel like the activities within this update were on par with exhibition #1, and with this being the second, I suppose I was expecting the ante to be upped considerably. Perhaps this is just a byproduct of playing the updates in isolation, without replaying the whole game each time a new release comes out...maybe they would have felt more weighty in that case?

Spoiler-y thoughts below...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In terms of length of update, no complaints. I know someone here is going to bitch about how long it took for one night of content...but when the numbers are crunched, this is your biggest update yet, so no issues in regards to length. ;)
The animations and renders were ultra smooth and detailed, big kudos to you guys for the technical aspect. Very beautiful looking update! Also, I feel like the character tones were well handled this update (as usual), which is a big reason PC is one of my favorite VNs.

All in all, good work on Ch3Up4, GIL and TD! You all are the dynamic duo... just without the campy tights... right?! :LOL:

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I hope Ian isn't banging MC's mom (even it's quite possible), he's a total bro MC, even if he's an asshole, I wanna keep them together as total bros and possibly help get him a to a better light.
He definitely is not. MC's mom is the only female Ian treats differently. She is a genuine mother figure to him and the only woman he doesn't view as some trash to be used. You might infer romantic feelings from this, but I think it's more of a platonic love and admiration.

Reactions: ename144 and Xypher

SoulSwipre

Dec 10, 2019
Well, tbh, watching an old lady screw the girls isn't my favourite way of ending the long wait for this chapter. But I understand the cinematic/story build-up point of view. Just wish we had a bit more content to last till the next chapter. But seriously though, great job on this game. This is probably the one and only game I chase fervently despite there being so many different variables, where one decision near the start of the game locks out scenes so far down. That's the highest praise I can give it, being a completionist and hating lockouts or differing paths. Keep up the amazing work Dev!!

Reactions: TD1900

TinaLarsen

Jul 29, 2017
Way to depress the shit out of people :LUL:

Mia will probably get a scene with another girl since she got a stat for it, but either way think it's safe to say both she and Hana are the vanilla options. The carnations are a bit more sketchy, especially after the latest update, but i still lean more towards them being relatively safe too since up to this day no other guy has messed with them (obligatory fuck Kathleen).

Said that i guess there's the very real chance the main assholes might be given a go in the last exhibition, but let's hope and pray for good fortune :LUL:
So far Ian is the only guy other than the Mc whos been able to get any action with the main girls and it's been optional so far and consider this game doesn't have the N tag i do think unless we want to see it there won't be anyone else touching Ros Ver or Fel at least no guys tho we still don't 100% know what Abel and Kath are planning so who knows

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I want to be decent to them but also wanna keep his maledom sadist attitude as well, is it possible to get both?
I don't think that is possible considering the requirements to get a different relationship (other than being just co-workers) with Felicia, Rosalind and Veronica. :unsure:
I wonder if Hana Mina combo is a disaster waiting to happen lol.
Well Mina does want to have sex with a girl so I guess it is either Hana or Veronica. :p :love:
how do i unlock the option to hang out with veronica at the end? thanks
Be a decent human being. :p
Seriously, you need to treat her well enough to have at least a 22 affection score with Veronica.

Reactions: Asmodeus34
Aug 15, 2021
I wonder if Hana Mina combo is a disaster waiting to happen lol.
I dont think so - both characters are open to it. During the birthday scene with Hana, she brought up the idea of Mina joining and was excited about it. Mina also mentioned she wanted to try sleeping sex with a girl - she has a bi-curious stat, she liked Felicia making out with her, she wanted hana to continue talking about her sleeping with the rockstar etc.

I think that there will be a scene with both of them.

Reactions: Raitei410

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I dont think so - both characters are open to it. During the birthday scene with Hana, she brought up the idea of Mina joining and was excited about it. Mina also mentioned she wanted to try sleeping sex with a girl - she has a bi-curious stat, she liked Felicia making out with her, she wanted hana to continue talking about her sleeping with the rockstar etc.

I think that there will be a scene with both of them.
I think such a scene would only happen with a) Mina high enough bi-curious score and b) Hana-MC full relationship established. Hana is certainly no prude, played concerts topless, had her own bi "test drive", has no problem with Prostitution as a job (game plays in America, here where I live, Prostitution is legal), likes that others can hear her having sex and is open to experimenting some things.
BUT that does not include relationships. When it comes to relationships inself, Hana does not play around. A threesome with Mina, yes, but only as fuckbuddies, not a trouple. The MC (and maybe Hana in later updates) might do sexual things in the Club, but that is work. Helping Mina having her bi test drive okay, but only if Mina knows and accepts that the MC is Hana´s lover and hers alone.

Reactions: ename144
4.90 star(s) 466 Votes