berserkuh

Mar 1, 2018
Pale Carnations [CH3UP4- Public] WT Mod (LunarMist & seigram )

Updated seigram's Pale Carnations Mod to CH3UP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here Linked is a Walkthrough By MrBubu for getting various paths and scenes
WalkThroughByMrBubu

For all those people whose game are crashing in the gallery, just delete "options.rpy" which used to be an gallery unlocker from seigram that I forgot to delete.

If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me
I have reduced the BB Code(color)usage for CircleJerker (Hope your eyes are not bleeding:p)

Download: WorkUpload PixelDrain
Does this also unlock the gallery?

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
No I didnt update the gallery unlocker but There is an old seigram unlocker ("extras.rpy") in the folder which i forgot to delete
I have attached a gallery ynocker that NightToRepel have found here(which may or maynot work)

alpha1weak

Nov 4, 2021
Pale Carnations [CH3UP4- Public] WT Mod (LunarMist & seigram )

Updated seigram's Pale Carnations Mod to CH3UP4
Here Linked is a Walkthrough By MrBubu for getting various paths and scenes
WalkThroughByMrBubu

For all those people whose game are crashing in the gallery, just delete "options.rpy" which used to be an gallery unlocker from seigram that I forgot to delete.

If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me
I have reduced the BB Code(color)usage for CircleJerker (Hope your eyes are not bleeding:p)

Download: WorkUpload PixelDrain

I keep getting error while extracting the mod.

LeonToralla

Nov 15, 2019
Although I don't like the prostitution topic, this is a excelent game, thanks for it. I really like Hana and Mina, I hope don't get involve in the club or with others, plus I wish for a threesome scenes with them xD

mcmng

May 19, 2020
here's s mcmngs "Persistent file" upto Ch3. Up3 if u want to unlock all galleries from then. Hey if anyones willing can someone upload an Ch3. Up4 Persistent if don't want to upload saves.

Just tap mcmng name with the arrow up go to his post.

edit: added instructions.
Ask and you shall receive! Same as before, just extract the persistent file and paste it into <game's main folder>\game\saves (did not test it this time, someone please check it and tell me if it's worked or not).

No I didnt update the gallery unlocker but There is an old seigram unlocker ("extras.rpy") in the folder which i forgot to delete
I have attached a gallery ynocker that NightToRepel have found here(which may or maynot work)
Finally. I was already wondering why none of the other mods could do this.
The edited extras.rpy file did not work for me, though it helped me understand how the unlocking code was implemented. Who is the original mod author? I might have an idea or two to solve this problem, gonna try it later and post the results if I manage to make it work.

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
File sizes don't match either.
The file sizes probably don't match because an apk is an archive and installing it unpacks the archive, just like how a compressed .zip, .rar, or .7z archive is generally smaller than the size of the folders/files it contains.

Bomarzo_

Sep 25, 2017
I really like Hana and Mina, I hope don't get involve in the club or with others, plus I wish for a threesome scenes with them xD
that's bound to happen considering Mina's bicurious score, althought I think its more likely to be Mina x Felicia

Jul 13, 2018
Is there some hidden flag to trigger to be able to choose "Full Deal" on Rosa's path? I tried to fully commit to it (accepted her deal, had her win Week 1 etc.) but it is still greyed out. The walkthrough doesn't really specify...

Unbenannt.JPG

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Is there some hidden flag to trigger to be able to choose "Full Deal" on Rosa's path? I tried to fully commit to it (accepted her deal, had her win Week 1 etc.) but it is still greyed out. The walkthrough doesn't really specify...

View attachment 1884449
The full deal is when you accept her offer without saying you'll help her for free when she tries to seduce you. It's the same flag that is checked before week 1's exhibition, when you get Rosalind to send the body writing selfie.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Ask and you shall receive! Same as before, just extract the persistent file and paste it into <game's main folder>\game\saves (did not test it this time, someone please check it and tell me if it's worked or not).

The edited extras.rpy file did not work for me, though it helped me understand how the unlocking code was implemented. Who is the original mod author? I might have an idea or two to solve this problem, gonna try it later and post the results if I manage to make it work.
The original mod of pale carnations(wt and gallery unlocker)was seigram who went MIA so I updated his wt mod. I didnt have time to do the gallery unlocker so I just posted it without it. If you will do it i can attach your file in the main mod post so that others can find it.:)

Reactions: mcmng

-_-_-_-_-_-

Mar 26, 2021
Can anybody tweak this save so it has the Full Deal Option for Rosalind? I don't want to replay the whole game again just for those two scenes. I'm also using LunarMist's WT Mod if that's needed or something.

Reactions: Whitefrost

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Can anybody tweak this save so it has the Full Deal Option for Rosalind? I don't want to replay the whole game again just for those two scenes. I'm also using LunarMist's WT Mod if that's needed or something.
Open a console (Shift + O after enabling it) type in the following and hit Enter:
Code:
roseDealFullAcceptance = True
But be aware that cheating story flags like this is a risky business that can easily break your future progress. The safer option is to Ctrl-skip through the story again.

Reactions: sunaboz
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes