LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
Needs more Mina!
Completely agree. I hope for more of Mina, and the others in not exhibition stuff in the next chapter/updates. I like the exhibition but I love the story for this game very much but mostly because of the relationships and non-exhibition stuff.

May 18, 2022
Seeing as Edwin is the one behind helping the exhibition events with Kathleen and already had his hand into the outcome of both weeks i would say yes.
Touche'

I can't wait to see the rest of the events. I have my favorite to win but I will play all the endings available. This vn is truly unique and depraved fun to me

alpha1weak

Nov 4, 2021
Hoping to see next update the date of MC with Hana and Felicia. And how MC and Victoria continue their friendship.

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Just reached the first Mina scene. Man I love both Hana and Mina.
Since we got some piss action, I wonder if we end up going Starless levels of depravity which was the best orgasm I ever had and it was like 10 years ago already.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Please remind me who is Sophia? Also who is Marlow?
Sophia is Abel's assistant, and
the person who designed the aphrodisiac that Kathleen had been using. Dr. Chuck has been failing to beat her at chess in the last couple of updates.

Marlow was apparently the MC's first love; we can see a memory of her if we stay with Mina at the end of the last update. It sounds like things ended badly with Marlow, so presumably we'll learn more details in the future. Hopefully we can do that without a one-off side game explaining her dramatic return. :p

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Got to the end with a wt mod and when choosing talk to Kathleen I get Image 'w2_8413' etc errors. For the whole scene
If it is an image error it's mostly due to compression and extraction errors rather than a script error

NightToRepel

Jul 26, 2021
C3U3 persistent file. Extract and put it in <game's main folder>\game\saves folder and it will unlock the gallery.
here's s mcmngs "Persistent file" upto Ch3. Up3 if u want to unlock all galleries from then. Hey if anyones willing can someone upload an Ch3. Up4 Persistent if don't want to upload saves.

Just tap mcmng name with the arrow up go to his post.

edit: added instructions.

Reactions: mcmng

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
The option to talk to Kathleen was only added with the public release; most likely the mod needs updating.
I have updated the mod like 4 hours after public release which was full of bugs so I rewrote the entire script so the latest one shouldn't have any problem which I had updated like 2 hours after the bugged mod.

LonKirkPole

Dec 18, 2019
I used it but did not do the talk with Kathleen. I did have time with Mina. But it worked all the way for me without any problems or bugs.

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ch3 Up4 Public + WT/Gal by LunarMist
Size 1.66 GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Any chance you can do an uncompressed version? I have a very big tablet and this file size makes me sad.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
In Rosies introduction scene she tells Edwin, that she was introduced to Killian by Kathleen a month ago, so Killian was her "Handler" for that period. She also reveals that she was afraid of him "just stringing" her along and the Deal with the club was just a trick. Ian sent Rosie to meet Edwin and she was told to "convince" him of her qualifications, effectively pimping her out. The fact that we loose an affection point with her when we admit to Ian being our friend, shows us that Ian, at the very least, failed to establish a good rapport with her, and more likely - given Killians attitute towards women he sees beneath himself - has already earned her aversion.
Handing Rosie over for the shoot is essentially the same dynamic in reverse, and shows her that you are apples from the same rotten tree.

Depending on your Playthrough there may of course be also other reasons, like feelings of betrayal, feelings of rejection, feelings of not taking your deal seriously and the general preference to do a highly unpleasant act rather with you than with someone else.
Right, I forgot about the affection loss from admitting that Ian is Edwin's friend. Rosie not liking him because of their earlier interactions makes sense. I think I forgot about that because he was kind of nice to her before and after the shoot, which made me assume he's not that bad outside of sex and therefore Rosie shouldn't hate him enough to be angry at Edwin for not taking his place.

I chose to avoid participating in the shoot because I thought Edwin wouldn't want to be actively involved in what Rosie had to go through there. I guess that shouldn't matter, she would have to read his mind to know that.

Reactions: selberdreher
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes