McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
You eventually get more than just what he said. On a certain path, their relationship gets (slightly) more context later on in the game.

I think I would know how old she is. :KEK:

For the record, Killian's mom is 46. You can find her age in the in-game profile section.

Please don't question how she managed to have a kid and become a doctor around the same time.
Of course you don't know how old is she. I mean, who are you to know this for sure?:KEK:
This guy is definitely a genius and his thoughts are 100% true and logical , based on fact that the MC didn't call Killian's mother "old" , unlike Alice :KEK:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
We are playing a game based on the idea some women are forced to perform the most devious sexual acts and the problem is: has Ian raped his maid?
:unsure:
Anyway it seems pretty clear to me she doesn't appreciate how Ian acts, but the sexual act was consensual.

• Haha
Reactions: McGreed

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Of course you don't know how old is she. I mean, who are you to know this for sure?:KEK:
This guy is definitely a genius and his thoughts are 100% true and logical , based on fact that the MC didn't call Killian's mother "old" , unlike Alice :KEK:
You trying to be ass or is it ur true colors?
Why didnt u post ur "wisdom" to discussion then?

I also said K bitch and she is 54. Did mc ever called her old? or take her as reference when referring to sex with old people? No, he didnt.
its logical to assume she is older then K

Anyway , dev. You can write down entire new story of how they fall in love on first sight.
And i'll call it the way i call it.
Woman was trapped in that house for long time if she had other options i bet she would seek them. With no one to turn to , she is a victim to a bastard.

I had issues with game story before, but i managed to turn blind eye , but not after this.
I'm out

Last edited:

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
You trying to be ass or is it ur true colors?
Why didnt u post ur "wisdom" to discussion then?

I also said K bitch and she is 54. Did mc ever called her old? or take her as reference when referring to sex with old people? No, he didnt.
its logical to assume she is older then K

Anyway , dev. You can write down entire new story of how they fall in love on first sight.
And i'll call it the way i call it.
Woman was trapped in that house for long time if she had other options i bet she would seek them. With no one to turn to , she is a victim to a bastard.

I had issues with game story , but i managed to turn blind eye , but not after this.
I'm out
Can I ask you not to reply to my messages please? I don't want to spill negativity and write book-sized messages just to discuss some vague and unimportant topic. I just re-read your conversation and wanted to write something in a joking manner, in the hope of interrupting this pointless discussion.:BootyTime: One of the developers kind of put everything on the shelves for you, if you don’t agree, then of course you can stay with your opinion, but why continue to discuss this and bend your line? I apologize if my words are not clear somewhere, I have not finished studying English and sometimes I use a translator.

• Hey there
Reactions: Garen and Helsvinir

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
To me it was always obvious that Ian's relationship with Alice was consensual in the sense that she knew he's an asshole and yet she kept choosing to submit to his whims because she simply couldn't resist being in that kind of relationship with a pretty fucker like him. It certainly didn't feel like Ian somehow blackmailed her or otherwise forced her to keep having sex with him.

Alice isn't that old (more like 50ish), but you'd be surprised at the rising STD rates in nursing homes. Seniors do have sex drives.
Eww, I didn't need to know that.

• Haha
Reactions: TD1900

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Anyone who's worked around nursing homes or retirement communities will tell you that they're basically clap factories. Nothing to do except get railed, play bridge, and wait for the sweet release of Death. And you need a foursome for bridge.
Lemon party.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
TD1900 GIL3D can I ask / do you mind answering how sustainable is your patreon number for the continuous development of the game to completion?

I don't want to experience the heartbreak of seeing this game gets abandoned, but I'm also aware that that really depends on patreon numbers, hence the question.

While I did became a patron myself after playing it, my contribution is miniscule since I'm nowhere near financially free yet (I can't contribute to higher tier). I wish I could but I can't right now.

It kinda break my heart that chapter updates of any game are leaked extremely quickly on f95zone (instead of having several days to a week headstart middleground before leak are allowed to be posted).

That way developers would benefit from extra income at least every chapter update months from people that wants to play the game Day 1 and hence have to pay for higher tier patreons for that month only.

I understand that logistically it would take considerable resource and time to moderate, not to mention since this is a piracy site, that's just an irrational pipe dream.

I do hope your current patreon number is enough for the two of you to sustainably continues to develop the game to completion.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
TD1900 GIL3D can I ask / do you mind answering how sustainable is your patreon number for the continuous development of the game to completion?
This is a passion project for me. When we set out, I told myself if we could just get 50 people to like the game enough to want to support it, then I'd be satisfied that we were doing something positive and worthwhile. Speaking for myself, I don't need the income from the project to live, but it helps a ton, allows me to do the things that I enjoy, and is greatly appreciated.

So, to answer your question, we are well past the point where we'll let the project die because of a lack of interest.

Of course, we still want to see it grow as much as it can. :KEK:

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
This story is getting told, one way or another. This is our passion and there's no stopping us. In my case, the support is very appreciated and needed in these tough times, but my dedication in body and soul to the project is not dependant on it. We are very grateful for all those who at any point have cared enough and managed to send some financial support our way. Regardless, you can be damn sure this train has no brakes. As long as I have an able computer, electricity and health I will keep working on it everyday.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Hi!

who can tell me how I could play wrong if Veronica and Felicia lost, Rosalind won, and in the evening I managed to fall asleep with Veronica on my sofa (not even on the bed), I tried to go to Mina for sex - and fell asleep at her on her knees (what the hell?) is there another way to play the second competition where Felicia wins? yes, if anything, I first made a deal with Rosalind but then I decided that since her winning money would still not be enough for her to solve her problem, and Veronica's winnings also did not solve her problems, despite the fact that Veronica is still young and she has her youth in reserve and she can start a business from scratch, and Felicia, due to her money and connections, can be a support for both Rosalind and Veronica, I began to pull Felicia to victory with all my might, and it was Felicia who won the first stage of the competition. but for some reason she broke on the second. where did I play wrong?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
This is a passion project for me. When we set out, I told myself if we could just get 50 people to like the game enough to want to support it, then I'd be satisfied that we were doing something positive and worthwhile. Speaking for myself, I don't need the income from the project to live, but it helps a ton, allows me to do the things that I enjoy, and is greatly appreciated.

So, to answer your question, we are well past the point where we'll let the project die because of a lack of interest.

Of course, we still want to see it grow as much as it can. :KEK:
I randomly clicked past pages and found a post saying the game may not be on steam because of modded assets and honey select.

So all honey select-based projects can't go on steam? Is it some copyright thing?
daz3d is fine though?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
As for Ian, despite the fact that he is "my childhood friend", I would not mind quarreling with him completely for the reason that I discovered that we are different. yes, we are on the same plate with him, but it's like a crucian and a duck swimming in the same lake. the difference is that although the duck dives, the crucian does not fly. yes, I don't like that story with his nanny, I don't like that story with the girls (Rosalind, Felicia and Veronica) - how he treated them at the end of the first competition (when the contestant had to endure the humiliation of covering her with sperm). I didn't like the way he treated Mina. this is bad behavior. I wouldn't do that. I hope the author somehow invests such an opportunity in the game. Ian is a bad person, more unpleasant than those guest-spectators of the contest. although no - there was even more obnoxious than Ian, a man who used one of the girls like she was a toilet (it was humiliating and disgusting just watching this, it was a pity there was no choice to turn your head away and not look at this mockery, or you should have at least to provide for skipping this sub-scene where the main character gets acquainted with this nonentity) I like Kathleen much more, with all her FEMDOM points. in a word, at the end of the competition, I would not refuse to beat Ian with all my strength "for all the good things".
maybe the author will agree to make such a version of events? it would be fair - at least for the fact that he treated my girls inappropriately.

• Haha
Reactions: deimosphobos

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Great game! Putting it on the shortlist of "Wait 'til it's done to play it again." so I keep my vibes fresh while playing it.

And as for Ian, he's a great character. He's the classic friend (most of us probably) grew up with that is a fucking dickhead but you'll always be able to fall back on those handful of memories that made you friends with that person in the first place. So it's a constant struggle of, damn this dudes a fucking cock head and I should treat him as such but he's also my boy, highschool woulda sucked ass without 'em, ya dig?

It's a hard thing to put across in any fictional narrative of course, the time investment required to nail that vibe for the person intaking the media is very high. The flashbacks help, you just have to LET yourself fall into that mindset to fully take advantage of it. Empathy, my fellow coomers.

And to be blunt the whole "Ian's your childhood bestie but he's also currently a cock head" struggle is an uphill battle with a game like Pale Carnations cause most of the players aren't here for that dynamic they're here to get their rocks off.

At any rate I think he's done well, keep up the good work Jeff and Dog.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
where I was born, they say "to have such friends - and you don't need enemies" if I sank that low, I would pay an assassin to get rid of such a friend ... remember, the main character of Heinlein's "The Door to Summer", "as a gesture of gratitude, I want to cover you with a turf blanket" ... Ian is just one of those kind of friends whom I want to thank for all the good things in this kind of way.

although, yes, if it were not for him, I would not have met an awesome girl named Mina, a kind of whore in the body of a nun - thanks to him for this kind of present. and as a thank you, I would say to him exactly the same thing that the Comte de la Fare said to the Countess Lady Winter "die in peace!" on the day of her execution at the hands of the executioner of Lille.

Reactions: selberdreher

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
So just curious, how much intent was behind this shot in the office before the second exhibition (6/13)? Gotta say I was pretty surprised and impressed by the composition here.
View attachment 1902857 View attachment 1902859
Thank you, it was intentional. The idea was to mirror the two groups, "the old and the new" sort of thing, generations at odds.
Glad you liked it.

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Thank you, it was intentional. The idea was to mirror the two groups, "the old and the new" sort of thing, generations at odds.
Glad you liked it.
Yeee, it comes through really well. Honestly it actually got me more interested in Killians future. Hanas beliefs seem pretty obvious (apart from us potentially influencing her ofc) and I know what I'm gonna do, naturally, but Ians still kind of the X factor there. Looking forward to seeing his act unfold!

Reactions: GIL3D

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Yeee, it comes through really well. Honestly it actually got me more interested in Killians future. Hanas beliefs seem pretty obvious (apart from us potentially influencing her ofc) and I know what I'm gonna do, naturally, but Ians still kind of the X factor there. Looking forward to seeing his act unfold!
In a changing of the guard scenario, if Hana is August's heir, and Killian is Uncle Chuck's heir, would that make Edwin heir apparent to Kathleen?

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes