camube

Jun 4, 2022
Is there a plan to put this game on Steam partially like City of Broken Dreamers part 1 or BaDIK part 1 and 2?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
TD and GIL, I want to ask something about the Exhibition result.

I just checked a fan walkthrough that said Killian Performance = 5 points and Veronica Crowd + Default = 5 points. Where in the event of a tie, Veronica "should" win out.

However when I played the game, in the event that Killian performs, Rosalind always came out on top, never Veronica.

Is there a bug somewhere where the flag where Veronica should have win over Rosalind on points tie does not execute?

I always chose "smack butt" for what it's worth. The fan walkthrough does not state that option to matter at all though, so I think that doesn't matter.

But yeah, whenever Killian performs, Killian auto-wins over Veronica.

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
TD and GIL, I want to ask something about the Exhibition result.

I just checked a fan walkthrough that said Killian Performance = 5 points and Veronica Crowd + Default = 5 points. Where in the event of a tie, Veronica "should" win out.

However when I played the game, in the event that Killian performs, Rosalind always came out on top, never Veronica.

Is there a bug somewhere where the flag where Veronica should have win over Rosalind on points tie does not execute?

I always chose "smack butt" for what it's worth. The fan walkthrough does not state that option to matter at all though, so I think that doesn't matter.

But yeah, whenever Killian performs, Killian auto-wins over Veronica.
The option that matters for Veronica to achieve full 5 points is "Put on a show". If you did that and still had Ian beating Veronica, that's a bug yep.

camube

Jun 4, 2022
The option that matters for Veronica to achieve full 5 points is "Put on a show". If you did that and still had Ian beating Veronica, that's a bug yep.
Yeah I always chose Put on a Show for the Crowd and the only way I could make Miss Lynch wins the exhibition is if the MC perform with Rosalind himself.

If I leave it to Killian, Rosalind always win over Veronica.

My first blind playthrough was Felicia photoshoot + Veronica Show Crowd + Ian Perform with Rosalind. I just read the fan walkthrough today and that should have yielded a tie but it didn't, Rosalind won.

Before reading the walkthrough (not knowing it exist), I chose numerous combinations while leaving Ian Perform with Rosalind static but Veronica never wins. Veronica only wins if the MC perform himself (because then i can control Rosalind result granularly).

Eventually, on my last playthrough, I had to go back and make Veronica wins the photoshoot and Felicia wins the exhibition just to make them tie.
*With Ian Perform with Rosalind being the static choice.

Edit: Yep I just replayed it just now. "I'm inclined to agree with Miss Rhodes"
My options were:
(butt smack)
- Focus on Crowd
- Be gentle to Felicia
- Let Ian Perform
(you're not any better)

Last edited:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Yeah I always chose Put on a Show for the Crowd and the only way I could make Miss Lynch wins the exhibition is if the MC perform with Rosalind himself.

My first blind playthrough was Felicia photoshoot + Veronica Show Crowd + Ian Perform with Rosalind. I just read the fan walkthrough today and that should have yielded a tie but it didn't, Rosalind won.

Before reading the walkthrough (not knowing it exist), I chose numerous combinations while leaving Ian Perform with Rosalind static but Veronica never wins. Veronica only wins if the MC perform himself (because then i can control Rosalind result granularly).

Eventually, on my last playthrough, I had to go back and make Veronica wins the photoshoot and Felicia wins the exhibition just to make them tie.

My options were:
(butt smack)
- Focus on Crowd
- Be gentle to Felicia
- Let Ian Perform
(you're not any better)
Actually "Put on a good show for the crowd." gives a single point to Veronica, so for her to win Rosalind and Felicia must not score more than a single point each, which is very tough to do.

Maybe it is a bug and the intention was to give her 5 points... which would seem more logical as it is the only choice that matters for her to possibly win it.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017

My options were:
(butt smack)
- Focus on Crowd
- Be gentle to Felicia
- Let Ian Perform
(you're not any better)
She actually starts with +3 in the event it seems. I thought it was +4 myself, weird if the walk through also marked that down. You can consider that a bug, as I'll be adjusting that for the next release since IMO Kat's show should beat Ian by default.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
She actually starts with +3 in the event it seems. I thought it was +4 myself, weird if the walk through also marked that down. You can consider that a bug, as I'll be adjusting that for the next release since IMO Kat's show should beat Ian by default.

ooooh I missed that, will have to update my walkthrough...

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Actually "Put on a good show for the crowd." gives a single point to Veronica, so for her to win Rosalind and Felicia must not score more than a single point each, which is very tough to do.

Maybe it is a bug and the intention was to give her 5 points... which would seem more logical as it is the only choice that matters for her to possibly win it.
Veronica on the exhibition is like Felicia on the Photoshoot.

Felicia on the photoshoot started with +2 before doing anything else, everyone else started at 0.
I didn't know what Killian Perform point was until I read your walkthrough.

But yeah Veronica did not start from 0 like the rest, she started from (what I assumed +4, but seems like +3)

Yeah while you missed it in your walkthrough, for my purpose I already know Veronica did not start from 0 because the devs talked about it here last weekend.

Yeah that's where it's at.
Kath show does beat Ian's at the moment.

*The walkthrough missed marking Veronica's points at all actually.
But I already know Veronica did not start from 0 because Gil mentioned it here last weekend.

I just didn't know what Ian Perform point was before reading that walkthrough.

If you code Veronica to a +3 and Put Crowd being +1, then Veronica max is +4, hence why Rosalind always won out when Ian perform since his option is +5.

Last edited:

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Veronica on the exhibition is like Felicia on the Photoshoot.

Felicia on the photoshoot started with +2 before doing anything else, everyone else started at 0.
I didn't know what Killian Perform point was until I read your walkthrough.

But yeah Veronica did not start from 0 like the rest, she started from (what I assumed +4, but seems like +3)

Yeah while you missed it in your walkthrough, for my purpose I already know Veronica did not start from 0 because the devs talked about it here last weekend.
I will double check but it looks like Rosalind starts the photoshoot with +2, Veronica with +1 and Felicia actually starts at 0.
(Which I also missed :oops:)

camube

Jun 4, 2022
I will double check but it looks like Rosalind starts the photoshoot with +2, Veronica with +1 and Felicia actually starts at 0.
Oh really? I read another person's walkthrough (the one on the front page) that stated Felicia is +2 photoshoot by default while the other 2 is not mentioned, so I assumed 0.

That walkthrough ended at Chp 3 Part 3 though, so I found your walkthrough earlier today to find Killian Perform points.
But yeah, I think having Felicia winning Photoshoot and Veronica winning Week 2 makes sense narratively, so that's how I aimed my first blind playthrough.

When I failed to achieve that blindly, I tried multiple combination of options just to make Veronica wins out on Exhibition, but I could never do it with Ian Perform option.

Eventually I settled at making Veronica win the Photoshoot and Felicia win the exhibition instead.
Then I found your walkthrough today, and here we are.
Thank you for making it btw.

I don't use your walkthrough for this one, but I read your walkthrough for Leap of Faith!

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Yeah, for the photo shoot, it's a by product of balancing the scenes after everything is written like a true hack. :p

Exhibition 2, Veronica is meant to be the baseline for the other two performances.

Last edited:
Reactions: gregers
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes