Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
>Characters - Only Felicia Hana & Ian are sympathetic, the others are cartoons and anime/hentai tropes. There's Katherine the disney evil queen and her thugs. Brothel patrons are all the same stock character of weird pervy rich Jap/Asian old guy. Not to mention the weirder/eviler they are the more Japanese they look.
I have to disagree with your opinion that only Hana, Feli and Ian are characters. E.g. Mina, who we can learn has more to her than being cute and lively (her sexual fantasies are quite wild too), is a type of person I have seen more than once in my life. She is very much the result of going to a "Nuns Bunker" school, which my homecity has one.
Kath might be a bit straightforward sadistic and "evil", but unfortunately there are people like her out there.
I have to agree to a certain extend with you when it comes to the customers of PC, which has an unusual amount of weirdos among them. Since prostitution is legal here, the boys (and girls) going to brothels, excorts, etc. run very much the gamut of a population. So I think nice or average customers in PC are a bit underrepresented. But since in the US prostitution is illegal nearly everywhere, this might skew it a bit.

Reactions: selberdreher

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I would say that it is probably due to the fact that the game takes place in the US and the fact that PC is extremely "upscale" and expensive. Other than Samson (who is said to be comped from time to time) everyone there (that we know of) has a job that gives them some amount of power and quite a bit of disposable income.

Am I the only one who thinks Mihir is pretty normal? I might be forgetting something but isn't the "worst" thing Mihir has done been just watching (mostly the lactation lover), compared to most other PC members he seems pretty reasonable. He was also one of the first along with Chuck to not shoot down the idea of Felica joining the club (he said Interesting! while everyone else was saying but a woman!?!)
You are right that from the named PC members, he is currently the only one rather normal. It is just that even for an upscale etablisment, just one normal guy is well below average expectation. Maybe the anonymous "audience" PC members represent the nice and/or normal ones?

camube

Jun 4, 2022
i'm going through a second playthrough, going over re-reading more intently on some parts, and fast-forwarding other stuffs, and man, I just gotta say again, the dialogue and the choice of words used by this game is a couple steps above other VNs I've played.

props to TD1900 and GIL3D for making the game dialogues thoroughly engaging through words description! I like that aspect a lot.

As much as this is a pirate site, I really do wish (again wishful thinking but), I really do wish the early releases for higher $ patreons does not get leaked as quickly in here, or at least policed (though maybe that's a fruitless endeavor).

I learned from another VN game recently that once the devs release the game to the higher patreon tier, within a day or less it gets leaked to f95zone.

I truly think that hurts devs income in some way. There are a small amount of people that does not willing to wait a week for new releases and wouldn't mind paying for the right to play asap. Maybe it's a very small number of people but it's still a loss of potential money for the both of you

Reactions: TD1900

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Kathleen practically tells the mc that shes not sending the tape out, the purpose of saying that was to fuck with rosalind and see if shed do it.
Did she? What did she say about not sending the video out? I totally miss it.
Do you mean the pause before "blurring the face" comment?

Last edited:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Realistic flaws are sympathetic, banal virtues aren't. King Lear & Macbeth are sympathetic characters, the Teletubbies aren't. That's my point anyway, you may disagree.
Only if those flaws are worthy of sympathy. Ian is just a shithead, there's nothing about him deserving of sympathy.

Jun 28, 2018
Just finished with Chapter 3 update 4 and MAN...I fucking love this game, the story, character development, animations just amazing. Hana maybe the most perfectly animated girl (at least to my irl standards) I have ever seen, Mina is a very close second. But damn that sudden brick wall to end the Chapter Ooooof hit me right in the balls. I love it when it leaves you wanting more, but it sucks at the same time. Amazing job and cannot wait for the next release!!

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
The inner monologues in this game are so exhausting. It slows the pace of the game. The story is great. The pretentious nature of it is not.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
The inner monologues in this game are so exhausting. It slows the pace of the game. The story is great. The pretentious nature of it is not.
I don't know how far along you are, but that aspect of Edwin's character doesn't really stop. It miiiiiight even become more prominent. It's hard to say, my perspective on some the earlier game is pretty hazy. So, if you haven't caught up and you're having trouble tolerating it, you might save yourself some time and annoyance by dropping it.

Either way, thanks for playing.

Reactions: anomkarsa

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I don't know how far along you are, but that aspect of Edwin's character doesn't really stop. It miiiiiight even become more prominent. It's hard to say, my perspective on some the earlier game is pretty hazy. So, if you haven't caught up and you're having trouble tolerating it, you might save yourself some time and annoyance by dropping it.

Either way, thanks for playing.
Personally, I like the internal monologue. It helps make Edwin feel like real person with moral anguish.

theGlassAlice

Sep 8, 2018
Apologies for the inconvenience, but there's a new version uploaded to our patreon that should fix the issue.
Thanks, the new version works fine now, however I have a question.
Does the android version and PC version use different persistent save file? Because I copied mine from PC to android but the gallery replay on android is not unlocked like on PC, other save files work fine though.

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes