dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Just finished to play the current update.

I´m wondering if the choice at the end of it is one major choice for the game...
If it's not major, it's certainly not minor.

From the last dev diary:
Things are proceeding smoothly. The update will start with four variables openings, dependant on who you visited at the end of Ch3Up4. We have finished the Mina and Veronica openings and are currently on the tail-end of the Victoria one. The remaining one we'll call the "Kathleen route" opening. I'm really pleased with the Veronica one in particular (I feel like her "route" is finally getting properly off the ground) and I'm hoping all four will provide some unique insights that will make each one worth reading for those of you who fancy multiple playthroughs.

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
YIKES fuck that. i mean dont mind the milf, but HER? miss me with that shit
I went to Kathleen last. Mina was locked, i´m fuck budy not lover, goig to Mom, i don´t know, i didn´t feel it. And i don´t like Veronica, and Kathleen is the best woman of the game, Mina aside. Kathleen route must be a twisted one, it´s the route i´m following with my MC

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
I went to Kathleen last. Mina was locked, i´m fuck budy not lover, goig to Mom, i don´t know, i didn´t feel it. And i don´t like Veronica, and Kathleen is the best woman of the game, Mina aside. Kathleen route must be a twisted one, it´s the route i´m following with my MC
i like BDSM too. YET she is pure evil but thats your taste no judgement. no kink shaming.

Sep 9, 2021
I get it.
You like that milf personality, That is why you like her as li but Kathleen is a side fuck not as Li.

While I find her one of the most important element of story because how she twist things and story for mc.

Yet there is no further regarding mc and kathleen.

Mc will use her just like she did .

(y)

Reactions: Qixoni and Turret

Qixoni

Jul 10, 2017
i like BDSM too. YET she is pure evil but thats your taste no judgement. no kink shaming.
More than taste, it´s more to get away to the fluffy stuff you see in plenty of VN´s, where you character is a good samaritan. It´s refreshing, if hopefully done properly.

Reactions: helo138

cofi023

Feb 27, 2018
Does anyone have a torrent for this? I am struggling to download it, either the connection drops or it's too big for Mega or the link doesn't work.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Whether I agree with the positions being taken or not, I'm almost always impressed by the level of discourse on this game's thread here, and on it's discord server. A lot of interesting discussion about Chuck...I definitely think there are more layers to be peeled from that onion...
I've noticed the same thing. A lot of thought goes into many of the theories speculated for this VN. It's on par with debate seen within fandoms of more mainstream, popular works of fiction. I feel it must be the quality of the storytelling from TD and Gil that inspires this level of engagement from the audience.

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Quick question for the damned souls who follow Kathleen twisted route...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She feels he can be like her and enjoys seeing him develop into someone like that. I don't think it's something someone can be tricked into. It's more like she sees something in him and wants him to be honest with himself about it, which coincidentally would make him more useful to her (if she's right about him).

Reactions: ename144 and SanaeS

cofi023

Feb 27, 2018
Hey, a quick question, I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out. I started a new playthrough because I fucked my chances with Rose at the start the first time and now after playing for some time I installed the walkthrough mod, but it seems to have disabled my skip button for things I've already read? Now it's super annoying to read everything or to miss out on things I haven't read by skipping everything. Anyone else got this problem or knows a fix for it?
Edit: It also isn't even showing up at choices in the playthrough I'm already in, only if I start a new game

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Hey, a quick question, I'd appreciate it if someone could help me out. I started a new playthrough because I fucked my chances with Rose at the start the first time and now after playing for some time I installed the walkthrough mod, but it seems to have disabled my skip button for things I've already read? Now it's super annoying to read everything or to miss out on things I haven't read by skipping everything. Anyone else got this problem or knows a fix for it?
Edit: It also isn't even showing up at choices in the playthrough I'm already in, only if I start a new game
Mods can have this effect. You have an option in the settings to enable skip all (not read):

screenshot0001.jpg

Reactions: cofi023
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes