fetishgirl

Jan 13, 2019
I know I am late to the party but I was busy at the time the latest update came out so forgive the off topic comment but wanted to get my feelings and rankings off my chest.

First of all I don't think I have come across a single update that has disappointed. Devs take as long as you need what you are doing is working really well. Didn't expect so much development in an update to do with the exhibition but the writers utilized Kathleen's character in a fantastic way and really explored the club dynamics. It was very interesting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to admit didn't see it coming but it leads to very interesting implications later. Like shit hitting the fan and there being a battle for complete control. I wonder if Kathleen will use the MC to manipulate the latest owner to her side just to get back at her dad who was revealed to be her main enemy.

Favorite sex scene for the update: Was surpringsly between Harper x Lucy. The lesbian scenes in these games normally pale in comparison to the het scenes but this one was fantastic. Also it revealed an interesting dynamic in the club and possible future opportunities for the MC. This sex scene compared to the others that surrounded it in this chapter was like a ray of hope in a pit of darkness. I really enjoyed the contrast it offered.

No bad sex scenes as always even the more uncomfortable scenes pushed the plot forward.

Rankings of favorite characters after latest chapter.

1.Kathleen (Even though an antagonist, this chapter does dive into her pysche more and I am excited for what she does next.)
2.Felicia (Despite Kathleen's probing of her intentions no one figured out she is far more ambitious than they realize.)
3.Hana (Insane potential can either be the last bastion of reason for MC or possibly corrupted into becoming more sadistic.)
4.Mina (No growth this chapter but again crazy potential and I look forward to what the writers do next.)
5.Veronica (Massive growth for Veronica however if you don't stop Samson it will all be for nothing.)
6.Sophia (I rate this nurse very high as she is the real chess master in this story. She is a fan of greek tragedy after all)
7.Rosalind (Sad as if she were a character in another game she would be number one. The competition is too strong.)
8.Dalia ( A true sweet heart and hopefully a major ally in the future. Loved her in the latest update.)
9.Harper (I like how she looks after the other girls like Dalia it helped give more insight into the club.)
10. Mc's mum Victoria (I loved how she teased the MC in this chapter and how she is what prevents the MC from spiralling into depravity.)

Fantastic update over all and the character with the most growth was Veronica a fantastic job. Also makes the player realize that far more is at stake than just a building but her self worth is at risk to the point of no return.

Last edited:

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Sadly this part of rating is not really accurate.
Because you can clearly see games with greater rating behind games with lower rating.Even in first page.
My assumption about that discrepancy is that there's a difference between Weighted Rating and the Rating. The sorting option is Weighted Rating, but the number displayed for each game is the Rating. The Rating is clearly a straight average of the ratings currently logged to each game's thread. I would guess that in order to avoid new games with a single 5 star review from shooting to the top of the list, there must be greater value assigned to having a larger number of high ratings than a single 5 star. I found no description on the site about the algorithm used for Weighted Rating. Pure speculation here, but there might also be greater value assigned to ratings given by more valued and engaged members. For instance, your five star vote might carry a lot more weight than mine, because of my significantly shorter membership, lower number of comments, lower points, and lower reaction score.

Reactions: selberdreher

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
It (in part at least) has to do with the amount of reviews if it ranked purely by stars you would get tons of games with only 1 update and 1 five star review. An example being the game with 5 stars on the first page only has 65 reviews vs the near 300 this one has
If that was the case then the near 300 reviews are nothing compared to more than 1100 reviews and the game shouldn't be number one.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
If that was the case then the near 300 reviews are nothing compared to more than 1100 reviews and the game shouldn't be number one.
It's a weighted average, meaning a combination of factors go into calculating the rating.

I'm not sure what all those factors are though. Obviously a combination of overall score and number of reviews play a part, but there could be more to it.

Reactions: sauron93

PanosxdIx

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2018
And they really fucking deserve it in my eyes. What they do with the HS models is pure magic. Especially when you compare Pale Carnations to other HS games (minus the Eternum). And also I do appreciate the Starless vibes when it comes to the story.
what do u mean starless vibes?

Ozo-One

Mar 23, 2018
This game is amazing... didnt expect this much of character development from this game tbh due to the setting and all. I was blown away, the writing is amazing.

Reactions: selberdreher
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes