starkj

May 17, 2022
you kind of can do the job whitout being an asshole with women (didn't finished to play last update tho)

anyway my 2 paths to follow so far are fucking/not fucking the ''ex'' of my bro (...''cannonically'' I didn't ofc... is just that that blondie's ass...:ROFLMAO:), and go only after hannah and felicia cause the other 2 girls led to shit that's not for me at all (veronica's path -altough I like her- seems to lead to either to trying to take something from a girl that is mainly lesbian or something that seems trans fantasy/humilliation to the mc, and the other girl -which I definitelly got to help economically- leads to some ''fuck my own mother'' weird shit, so fuck no)
Depending on how the game goes and if there's an option to end with one of any of the girls, i will do saves for all of them and then there's the bi-curious Mina route, still Mina and Hanna are my favorites and then there's Veronica who i'm really starting to like even tho i'm not really into buff women but the devs do such a great job with their face expressions that i cant resist.

Reactions: yngve

mcmng

May 19, 2020
is there any path for being a sub man here , looks like i'm only a dominator the whole game
quick search with "femdom" keyword brought many messages from the dev himself. This one should answer your question:
(...)

...but I would caution that if you're looking for a game with a more substantive male subsmissive focus, this project won't scratch that itch.

Reactions: selberdreher

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
eeh, I'm not sure tho?
-- and then there's Veronica who i'm really starting to like even tho i'm not really into buff women but the devs do such a great job with their face expressions that i cant resist.
it seems veronica may lead to being a submissive mc, when you let her take control of the bj on the gym photoshoot it all seems to go that way, didn't ended the scene tho but I was like 'fuck no, that's no what I understand by let her control the bj' so I undone the choice and pretty much fucked her throat (I would like the mc to go easy on her, but it seems there is no option to go ''normal'' with her)

too bad cause yeah the body doesn't do it for me but her face is 10/10

Last edited:
Reactions: starkj

starkj

May 17, 2022
eeh, I'm not sure tho?

it seems veronica may lead to being a submissive mc, when you let her take control of the bj on the gym photoshoot it all seems to go that way, didn't ended the scene tho but I was like 'fuck no, that's no what I understand by let her control the bj' so I undone the choice and pretty much fucked her throat (I would like the mc to go easy on her, but it seems there is no option to go ''normal'' with her)

I actually kept the choice where she does the handjob because it gives her more lust or whatever her points are and yeah, her face is great when she's horny/flustered.

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
(...)
there's Veronica who i'm really starting to like even tho i'm not really into buff women but the devs do such a great job with their face expressions that i cant resist.
(...)
her face is great when she's horny/flustered.
(...)
Yeah, you guys nailed it. I love her face, but if i want a sixpack, i gonna buy one for myself at the grocery store.

is there any path for being a sub man here , looks like i'm only a dominator the whole game
Looks like Edwin is a sadist in the closet, or at least has latent sadist tendencies, that's part of his given characterization. I don't know if there is something like a submissive sadist, but he is able to switch with Veronica and Kathleen to a more passive/sub role. I would concentrate my playthroughs on those two as favourites, if i were you.

Also, and i don't want to open a jar of maggots here, but i think you can create a quasi - cuckold setting with Mina.
While probably not canonically intented by the Devs, you could become on a personal level involved enough with her, that you are bothered by her being in a relationship with Killian. And if you help her with her bucketlist, at least one of her fantasies seem to involve extreme sharing. So, if you are not into that, but regardless push for that option, the effect should be like an involuntary sharing for you, very close to ... you know that fetish which shall not be named, unless you wanna create like 10 pages of comments from deeply hurted guys. If my understanding of this fetish is correct, it has a certain appeal for passive or submissive folks. Scrap that suggestion, if i misread your preference.

Last edited:

Nightguy1

May 29, 2022
This game gets alot of praise for the writing and rightfully so but the models a so well detailed from the hair to makeup ,nails, outfits full of personality for everyone even the men. Then the posing and backgrounds and lighting there isnt a honeyselect game out there that comes close. 10/10

starkj

May 17, 2022
This game gets alot of praise for the writing and rightfully so but the models a so well detailed from the hair to makeup ,nails, outfits full of personality for everyone even the men. Then the posing and backgrounds and lighting there isnt a honeyselect game out there that comes close. 10/10
Even the naughty/sex scenes are great and varied, its not just a simple blowjob or sex, there's alot of variation on how the deed is done which makes it refreshing.

Reactions: selberdreher

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
We're way past that in this thread. There is always the "chance" that a snowflake drop by though.
Haha, right. I sometimes feel like they can smell it, just like flies smell a tasty snack from miles away, and they tend to gather fast. ;)

Last edited:

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
I thought she meant a dude and a girl (mc and Hannah)?
Right, it is quite likely she meant a preferably FFM and to a lesser extend a MMF.
She says as part of her bucket list:

"I want to have a threesome... ! I want to be overwhelmed with sex! To live and breath it, to not be able to get the burly smell of dick and cum out of my hair!"

So the 3-some is explicitly stated, but i think sentence 2 and 3 can be interpreted like she is tempted to go even further than that. Sounds like fantasizing about an orgy or gangbang to me.
Or if we want to keep it semi-vanilla like asking for a weekend full of 1 on 1 sex without taking showers. Mmmh, can be nice too.
:whistle:

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Anyhow, Hana+Mina is practically confirmed by Devs post here, Mina+Vero is a safe bet, if you are on both their paths. Mina+Feli is a bit less likely, but not unimaginable.
As for the MMF, i still stick to my claim, that Ian would be down to fuck with Edwin anytime and would be more than glad to share his Girlfriend (or Ex-GF) with him. He tried already with Feli+Edwin, but was cockblocked by her, he will have a threesome with Rosie and Edwin (in my playthrough), and was overjoyed by the proposal. Oh, and banging a random chick in Edwins bathroom without locking the door, could be also read as a subtle invitation to join in.

Last edited:

reaganreigns

Oct 2, 2021
I don't know how to submit reviews for games so uhhhh enjoy my opinions!

Dude this game is a fuckin' masterpiece.

The overall storyboarding is tight as all hell:
Every scene serves a purpose, there's not a single render out of place, not a single scene that doesn't have some impact on your or MC's relationship with the other characters. It's honestly very refreshing, there's few VNs I can think of where the way scenes are laid out or the way scenes connect to other scenes is this neatly packaged. This already makes PC a masterclass on keeping your players' interest.

Segue off that thought:
The fuckin' writing is sublime. Every single scene with a character, whether it's a LI or a side character, serves a purpose. Sometimes that purpose is something as small as "we're just making MC and <insert character> like each other a bit more", other times it's "we want the MC (and the players by extension) to want to break this character down". How each scene serves it's purpose is sometimes fairly obvious, and other times sneakily insidious.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Skilful pivot into character and render quality:
Shit's pretty fuckin' good. I'm not usually a fan of this visual style of VN, I find the "realism" style of character and environment rendering much more appealing usually. Usually.
PC does this style of visuals very well, so much so that I actually grew to like them fairly quickly. The characters are expressive, especially the eyes, and the women are incredibly hot. However the models for the women lack variety.
One of the strong suits of the VN medium is that you get to explore many different kinds of characters in your writing, but the variety shouldn't stop at the writing level. A little bit of visual variety goes a long way. Sure you've got your buxom babes, a shredded Olympian athlete, a few ladies with history, and some short-stacks, but is there really a reason to have them all have natural J-cups? All in all, I just miss the visual variety. (And maybe I'd be a little more attracted to Hana if she had modest B-cups to go with her otherwise faultless body, still Best Girl)

I don't have a witty transition into animations:
Mostly the animations are of the short, looping kind, the kind you'd use for emphasis rather than visual interest. There's no particular reason Veronica has to be bouncing on Kathleen's giant black strap-on, but she is because it's much easier to convey V is getting rammed through animation than still frames. Emphasis. The animations are varied, applied often, and emphasise the saucy bits of the story very well.

Running out of steam so let's get into the strong suit of visual novels: Choices.
This. Fucking. Game. There's a lot of choices in this bitch and as far as I can tell, most if not all of them do something. More often than not the impact of the choices is pretty short-term: "Do I go here or go there?", "Hang out with this character or that character?", "Say yes to something or no to something?", etc. However due to the sheer amount of choices there's also a substantial amount of choices that impact the long-term. I've played through this game twice. In the first playthrough I focussed on Felicia and Hana because they were the most interesting (if you catch my drift) characters.
The second playthrough I focussed more of my attention on Mina, Rosalind, and Veronica. In the last playthrough I saw cracks in Rosalind's "mother in deep shit's last resort" act, she's more of a slut than she lets on, and I wanted to explore that. Same thing with Veronica. She's presents herself as a tough, no-nonsense kind of woman, but as time goes on she becomes less and less prideful, less sure of herself, and I really want to see her break down into a sorry little ball of meat so we can pick her up and baby her like she almost definitely wants/needs. Also Mina is a close second for Best Girl. Careful Hana.

To bring it all back around: Dude. This game is a fuckin' masterpiece. It has its flaws, as does every top 10 game on this site, but they're all pretty minimal and totally overshadowed by the things this VN does masterfully. Kudos to the devs, your game has quickly become a favorite of mine and I cannot wait to play future updates.

Ir0n Ma1den

Jun 15, 2021
Can't wait to have a 4 some with all the female cast.

The writer of this game created a intreasting subplot and is exploring themes of trauma and abuse.

As a son of a single mother, I can relate to some of the expriences of the MC.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
However the models for the women lack variety.
One of the strong suits of the VN medium is that you get to explore many different kinds of characters in your writing, but the variety shouldn't stop at the writing level. A little bit of visual variety goes a long way. Sure you've got your buxom babes, a shredded Olympian athlete, a few ladies with history, and some short-stacks, but is there really a reason to have them all have natural J-cups? All in all, I just miss the visual variety. (And maybe I'd be a little more attracted to Hana if she had modest B-cups to go with her otherwise faultless body, still Best Girl)
Yeah that would me my only gripe too, more variety in the breasts size of the main girls, Mina and/or Hana could have had smaller ones

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
I actually kept the choice where she does the handjob because it gives her more lust or whatever her points are and yeah, her face is great when she's horny/flustered.
my previous comment was wrong tho, luckily no matter if you choose the bj all the way during the photoshoot, there is a way to follow Veronica's path and not being a submissive mc; just being a good guy works, awesome

Last edited:

lostkaoru

May 21, 2022
I believe honey select games cannot be on steam because of copyright issues. Its a shame because I personally would have preferred to get this (and a couple of other HS games I really like) on steam as well. Do consider supporting on patreon if you can - I think the game is worth supporting. The devs have a strong vision for the game and I feel like they put in a lot of work.
Oh, that's why, i do understand there are lots of game here using illusion's game,

shame we could never see them on steam, i don't use patreon often but there are a few very dedicated creators

i really wish to support.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes