selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
The funny thing is, before this update, Hana has the lowest amount of sexy content. If anything, this update is more than fair. When it’s finished though, she will then have the most sexual content. So the Boys really can’t win in this situation. :KEK:
Etiam tu, CAznable, mi contuberni?

Allegedly this blackhaired succubus had already two (!) indecent encounters with our Edwin, which i cannot fully confirm, because i didn't witness the second one myself: the first after Edwins birthday and the second on his couch??
Didn't she also shamelessly flaunt her devilish goods in a red, yes red (!), microbikini? And how about using her salacious graphic story of her sapphic encounter with a singer to coax Mina into an embarrasingly unchaste display of carnal affection?
Pfff, "lowest amount of sexy content" my derrière.

Whereas my poor little angel Mina had just one meager chance to make sweet, innocent love to Edwin, which leaves her by all metrics seriously underfucked! (it may be true that she got a few more orgasms out of it than Hana, but well, this doesn't matter right now)
Which is obviously already causing health issues, because her pelvic floor muscles are so much undertrained that the pitiable girl couldn't even hold her bladder during their amorous tête-à-tête!

Now obviously we can't compare Felicia directly since she carries the burden of being a nymphomaniac carnation, which leaves her no other choice than to perform a teeny-tiny bit more, and is therefore excused, because if she would operate under the same terms as said tatooed (!) succubus, Felicia wouldn't had any sexy times at all!
Hah! Now who has the lowest amount of sexy content?

Surely not this slim, cat-eyed, ravenhaired, twintailed, obscenely well endowed, young floozie with her feisty attitude!

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Etiam tu, CAznable, mi contuberni?

Allegedly this blackhaired succubus had already two (!) indecent encounters with our Edwin, which i cannot fully confirm, because i didn't witness the second one myself: the first after Edwins birthday and the second on his couch??
Didn't she also shamelessly flaunt her devilish goods in a red, yes red (!), microbikini? And how about using her salacious graphic story of her sapphic encounter with a singer to coax Mina into an embarrasingly unchaste display of carnal affection?
Pfff, "lowest amount of sexy content" my derrière.

Whereas my poor little angel Mina had just one meager chance to make sweet, innocent love to Edwin, which leaves her by all metrics seriously underfucked! (it may be true that she got a few more orgasms out of it than Hana, but well, this doesn't matter right now)
Which is obviously already causing health issues, because her pelvic floor muscles are so much undertrained that the pitiable girl couldn't even hold her bladder during their amorous tête-à-tête!

Now obviously we can't compare Felicia directly since she carries the burden of being a nymphomaniac carnation, which leaves her no other choice than to perform a teeny-tiny bit more, and is therefore excused, because if she would operate under the same terms as said tatooed (!) succubus, Felicia wouldn't had any sexy times at all!
Hah! Now who has the lowest amount of sexy content?

Surely not this slim, cat-eyed, ravenhaired, twintailed, obscenely well endowed, young floozie with her feisty attitude!
Funny but inaccurate. For example you can powerfuck Felicia into a mindless horny pussy, at the first time you meet her, with Mina and Ian at the club.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
yeah. I want to corrupt the two sweethearts Mina & Hana. no vanilla here, need to be used as my personal sluts and enjoyment.
To the debate whether to corrupt Hana or not:

View attachment 2098248
Hi! For the endings in general I am more interested in the "good" or "light" ones, however you call it. But not only for the sunshine and roses and more how the various story elements fit into these good endings. I have a pretty sure gut feeling that we are in for some surprises on that front. It will be interesting how e.g. Abel and Sophia with their research will fit into a good ending, since while they are currently in Kath´s camp, this could change with Edwin as a coming doc being a "fan".

As for Hana, I prefer her uncorrupted, but it will be interesting to see a say partially corrupted Hana in a good ending. Full corruption paths can be boring, but in PC there is the chance for interesting spins how the various persons turn out.
But I think corrupting Mina in the timeframe of the game will be easier than corrupting e.g. Hana or Felicia.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Im for choices. u should be able to keep them uncorrupted and just romance them if u want.
but there should be options to pick a more evil path where they get corrupted nicely.
I don't want heavy stuff. just to make them my personal sluts. make them go around without underwear, let them suck a cock in a gloryhole scene, let an old dude taste them while blindfolded. u know, light stuff. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Hector Wimbleton

selberdreher

Dec 29, 2017
Funny but inaccurate. For example you can powerfuck Felicia into a mindless horny pussy, at the first time you meet her, with Mina and Ian at the club.
Which would be covered by her being a sex-driven nymph, which Hana isn't.
Felicia since she carries the burden of being a nymphomaniac carnation (...), is therefore excused, because if she would operate under the same terms as said tatooed (!) succubus, Felicia wouldn't had any sexy times at all!
If Feli would be neither a nympho nor a carnation, she probably had only her after-dinnerdate handjob with Edwin, perhaps not even that!
And that's why Hana is a floozie!

Let's put aside the funsies and get a bit more serious again.

First of all i really don't care if there is a perfect equal amount of sexy times for every member of the cast.
I'll take a narratively justified sex scene with a build-up any time over one which was just shoehorned in, and if the plot doesn't call for a sex-scene i prefer there to be none over a forced one just for the sake of having it.
With that being said, i believe it's unavoidable our carnations get more lewd screen time than Mina and Hana, to a degree.
But let's try to do the numbers (because i am curious) and please correct me if i oversaw some. I'll include Vicky and Kathleen, but exclude the housegirls (we could do an extra count for them, perhaps?).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well i am surprised, i have to say. If my counting is legit, it looks like there is a very balanced content, especially with the carnations. As estimated they are leading, because of their club-related activities. If we subtract those from their totals, we end with a number which, as i believe, nicely represents their respective characters and are roughly on par with with Hana&Mina.
Regarding Hana and Mina, there is at the moment a bit of a mismatch, yet after the next update i expect Hana will undoubtedly lead by a strong margin.

Let me know what you think, cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: Turret

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
For whatever reason back then your picture wouldn't upload, so i linked back at your post.
trying again...
View attachment 2098224
ah, there it is.

So, unless you didn't accidently mislabeled your graphs this one reads something like 61 animations in ch4up1 vs 60 in ch3up3?

hmmm? did you fool me ename144? or have you joined the Hana supremacy conspiracy? trying to deceive me into ignoring the obvious? */daggerstare
Bah, that's what I get for replying in a hurry; I forget about the extra charts. Someone else will have to come up with a good cover st... err, that is to say I'm sure the other girls will get a thoroughly reasonable amount of content. No need to worry about all the attention Hana is getting. :whistle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: selberdreher

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Isn' there a fan art thread? So folks would not think scenes like this are in game? If this is in game then my bad, I missed it
There is not enough fan art of PC to warrant it.
Also, who is confusing Red’s fan art for Gil’s work? They have vastly different styles. The models are somewhat similar sure, but that’s about it.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
1? I would have said 2. What an hell of a job then. The devs sure made miracles here.
Hs2 and Hs1 both have their charms. Even Top tier games like Eternum needs A LOT of mods and Higher Graphical support to look like that. Actually, if you look at the weighted ratings more HS1 are rated higher than HS2 games. HS2 models have this plastic-like body. It is hard to make them look appealing. But it's just not mods. Both HS1 and HS2 Devs need to work enough (like lighting setting, working on the model body and faces, etc) to make them look appealing. More importantly, I have hardly found any game that works on the details like Pale Carnations. They use a lot of things like render editor to change the mods, add details with extra mods, etc. It's just that not too many devs are willing to do these things. If done properly they can make wonders.

4.90 star(s) 468 Votes