TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
But people on this forum are completely paranoid when it comes to any man other than the MC coming even close to a woman. I'm surprised more people aren't screaming NTR.
It happens from time to time, but it's mercifully been few and far between. I think most dick-adverse people have been able to put two and two together from the tags and the surrounding discussion to be warded off.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
I mean... it's not really swinging considering the context of the club. It's prostitution, which it's tagged as.

Besides, I think the word brothel in the description should be sufficient in tipping people off to what kind of setting to expect, as you've demonstrated.
You'd be surprised... :KEK:

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Hargan2

Nov 27, 2017
It happens from time to time, but it's mercifully been few and far between. I think most dick-adverse people have been able to put two and two together from the tags and the surrounding discussion to be warded off.
Normally I'm put off by other men fucking a potential LI, but this game is one of the few exceptions, which is a testament to just how damn good your game is.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Content is good as always but I feel like some illusion of choice has been added here and there to get rid of other potential paths like the case with Mina and Ian, even if you choose to keep her as a friend with benefits she will still break up with Ian.

I don't know if the dev is aware of this or not but some people enjoy having Sex interests that are already in a relationship, once they're single said sex becomes pretty vanilla. And when we choose to keep her and Ian together we don't do it because we like the guy but because we want to cuck him...The reasons behind such decisions may differ I for one don't like him and wanted to make him taste part of what he subjected others to.

Once again, it's a nice update but the illusion is there.

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Content is good as always but I feel like some illusion of choice has been added here and there to get rid of other potential paths like the case with Mina and Ian, even if you choose to keep her as a friend with benefits she will still break up with Ian.
It has more to do with Mina's character that has been established, if she would be fucking around left and right behind her boyfriend's back she wouldn't differ from him. Mina suspected (knew) that Ian wasn't faithful but until she saw it with her own eyes she was willing to tolerate him, either because she didn't have an alternative or because she really loved him. My guess is that the latter was true, especially considering her words:

Mina: "*Sigh* I love you, Ian. You're sweet and funny. You've shared private things about your life that I'm thankful for, but..."
Killian: "...Stop."Please, spare me the wishy-washy feely shit." / I get it.
Mina "--you're a whole lot more than you give yourself credit for. I really hope you'll see that one day."

If you don't give Ian heads up we learn that Ian was making Mina unhappy and constantly hurt her by ignoring her and betraying her trust and it was a long time coming.

Anyway, the break up scene was the high-point of the update for me.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
It has more to do with Mina's character that has been established, if she would be fucking around left and right behind her boyfriend's back she wouldn't differ from him. Mina suspected (knew) that Ian wasn't faithful but until she saw it with her own eyes she was willing to tolerate him, either because she didn't have an alternative or because she really loved him. My guess is that the latter was true, especially considering her words:

Mina: "*Sigh* I love you, Ian. You're sweet and funny. You've shared private things about your life that I'm thankful for, but..."
Killian: "...Stop."Please, spare me the wishy-washy feely shit." / I get it.
Mina "--you're a whole lot more than you give yourself credit for. I really hope you'll see that one day."

If you don't give Ian heads up we learn that Ian was making Mina unhappy and constantly hurt her by ignoring her and betraying her trust and it was a long time coming.

Anyway, the break up scene was the high-points of the update for me.
I also suspect that the writer likes Ian and didn't intend to ruin his relationship with the MC, that's the only logical explanation for this hasty breakup, there was no need for giving us choices if this was the result they intended to give us all along..

---------

On a side note, I'm happy to see that there are a lot of ppl asking for Kat content, I thought I was the only one...

Last edited:

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Can we get a decent mirror, like mediafire or something?
Sure mega is fast but only up to 5gb files unless you start paying.
The rest are just slow af, I have GB fiber connection and yet the downloads are less than 300kbps

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I don't know if the dev is aware of this or not but some people enjoy having Sex interests that are already in a relationship, once they're single said sex becomes pretty vanilla.
I thiiiiink I'm familiar with the concept, considering Felicia's last major event was flavored around that kink. :p

In this case:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
I have updated the gallery unlock, simply drop the attached extras.rpy into the game folder.

If simply copying the file and dropping it in your games folder doesnt work and you don't have a extras.rpy in your game folder.
First use unren on the game and it should show up and then do the following:
Open your extras.rpy and put default galleryUnlocked = True above the ### EXTRAS PARENT SCREEN line,
After that scroll down till you see if i[0]: and add or galleryUnlocked between the [0] and the :

Last edited:

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Old saves don't work, I guess. I hate starting over, especially if it's a frequent thing. I know it isn't a frequent thing with this game, but I have to ask: will old saves work in future updates, or will it be a regular thing that we have to start over each new update? Playing from scratch every update kinda makes saves pointless.

DISCLAIMER: This is not a complaint, nor am I whining. I fully understand the need or desire to update quality, engines, etc, and this can sometimes make old saves useless. That's fine. I just usually will wait a while or til finished before coming back to it, in those cases. And this is simply an inquiry on what to expect in the future.

Reactions: Joe Banana

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Old saves don't work, I guess. I hate starting over, especially if it's a frequent thing. I know it isn't a frequent thing with this game, but I have to ask: will old saves work in future updates, or will it be a regular thing that we have to start over each new update? Playing from scratch every update kinda makes saves pointless.
As far as I know, this isn't a wide spread issue. All our play testing, save for one specific person with one specific save, had no trouble.

Did you use any mods or anything?

Reactions: cloudfw
4.90 star(s) 459 Votes