JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
Pale Carnations [CH3UP4- Public] WT Mod (LunarMist & seigram )

Updated seigram's Pale Carnations Mod to CH3UP4
This was only supposed to be a one time mod. If seigram doesn't update his mod within a week, I will continue with this mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here Linked is a Walkthrough By MrBubu for getting various paths and scenes
WalkThroughByMrBubu

For all those people whose game are crashing in the gallery, just delete "extras.rpy" which used to be an gallery unlocker from seigram that I forgot to delete.

If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me
I have reduced the BB Code(color)usage for CircleJerker (Hope your eyes are not bleeding:p)

Download: - WorkUpload - PixelDrain -
will this be updated can't imagine to play this without a walkthrough

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
will this be updated can't imagine to play this without a walkthrough
Kinda busy IRL, seigram is the original modder, if he doesn't post/update within like 4 days, I will update it(Also, the game has default marked paths which denote what happens,since this is more of a hana/mina update there are only minimal choices which are marked.)

mlurker

Nov 19, 2020
In this update, she has a small phone call scene (player determinant on visiting her at the end of the last update) that sets up some major content with her for the future that I'm really, personally excited for.
how do you visit her at the end of the last update? I don't think I got that option.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
how do you visit her at the end of the last update? I don't think I got that option.
It was a scene that was added in the public version. Back at the end of Ch3uP4, when you're talking with Veronica, you're (now) given these options:

This decision dictates how the new update starts.

Porthos#1

Jan 17, 2020
Can we get a decent mirror, like mediafire or something?
Sure mega is fast but only up to 5gb files unless you start paying.
The rest are just slow af, I have GB fiber connection and yet the downloads are less than 300kbps
Try Gofile - it is usually in the 8-10Mbps range for me

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
Loved the update overall. But I thought there would be an option to have some choke play with Hana. Will that be a future option?

Reactions: ubblesnop

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Nice update as ever, even if Hana isn't a priority for me (I like her just fine, but it never feels that pervy or taboo with her)... still no idea on the upsides/downsides to the girls losing/winning the stuff from before so I'll end up replaying it (and all of chapter 3) at some point. I presumed that's what this update was going to be, but it's a nice change of pace from the club focused stuff. I wonder what kind of problems might arise from trying to have both Mina and Hana... but I'm liking making Hana a gf and then fucking everyone at the club in front of her, and everyone else behind her back, haha.

Reactions: Tsopanis

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Amazing update. The Hana scene is crazy hot and just goes on and on, to the point where i save and quit before something goes sore for days.
thats how a good xxx scene should always be. with kissing and lots of positions. and of course if u have sex with a girl the first times, I mean, u should go multiple times. one time is never enough. especially not with a hot girl.
I expect now more fucking because the brain will only want that for a period of time.

starkj

May 17, 2022
thats how a good xxx scene should always be. with kissing and lots of positions. and of course if u have sex with a girl the first times, I mean, u should go multiple times. one time is never enough. especially not with a hot girl.
I expect now more fucking because the brain will only want that for a period of time.
One thing i really dislike in games is when characters go straight to fucking and there is never any kissing of affection, especially when both characters love each other and arent just fuck buddies or someting else.

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
[contain spoiler]
I only play for Hana and Mina. Im not that interested in the other characters. so I will only talk about that part.
so, that part is good and I feel I get somewhere with my relationships with them.
one thing I dont like is Mina breakup with her BF. I really wanted to share her with him not steal her.
as for Hana, I enjoyed that I could talk dirty with her and I hope more of that and that later updates I can push her into more of my perversions.
right now I feel that this game need a lot of updates to complete all the stories. I just started with Hana/Mina and theres so much more we can do. for the other girls. well. not sure since I dont follow them that much.
but if the story ends too soon I hope for a side-story continuation with just Hana&Mina and focus on them only.
Yes, would love of dev writes a route where mc turns Hana in a real whore and Mina a hot cheater fiancee .

Reactions: baka and Plebrock

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Holy shit, what an update.

I am a bit worried about my ideal ending with a "Mina-MC-Hana Throuple Happily Ever After" now though. It's still potentially there, but Hana made her feelings pretty clear if you pick the girlfriend option. And since this is still one of the VERY few times where I honestly cannot pick an actual "Best Girl"...ugh.

Also, I'm sorry, but I have to :

4.90 star(s) 459 Votes