Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Any way to full unlock the gallery?
There is an unlocker running about in the thread, but an info and warning: The unlocker or unlocking it in the game opens up only 1 version of the event in the gallery! If you have a specific version of an event you want to see again, you better should make a save to "gallerying" it, the one replay in the gallery might not be yours.

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
There is an unlocker running about in the thread, but an info and warning: The unlocker or unlocking it in the game opens up only 1 version of the event in the gallery! If you have a specific version of an event you want to see again, you better should make a save to "gallerying" it, the one replay in the gallery might not be yours.
Yeah, dumb question :) i've seen it like 1 second after i posted. Thank you by the way!

Reactions: Turret

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
No one ever bothers to leak either the Mac or the Android version it seems, so at the latest, you can expect it October 31st when the the public version rolls out.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Hi. I hasn't play since a few updates ago. Are there any lewd development with Mina yet?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Anyone got a save with every replay unlocked?
As I told Machete there is an unlocker for the gallery around, but no matter if you use that unlocker or open secnes by playing, the replay gallery only shows one version of the event, not all. So if you want a specific event variant, you better make a save of it. The gallery might have the version you want, but it can be also another one.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Sorry, could you explain what this means? Am I not able to view other versions of an event in the gallery if I unlock it with the unlocker?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Sorry, could you explain what this means? Am I not able to view other versions of an event in the gallery if I unlock it with the unlocker?
Actually you can only see one version of the event in gallery, no matter how you unlock it. For instance, the gallery does not count the statistic numbers, so you might not get a replay of a version you need specific point amounts for. You can choose most options in the replays, covering most variants of an event, but not every option is available.
So unless the gallery has been updated since the last time I used it, the gallery covers most variants of the events, but some relying on specific choices and points before might not in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phase_01

金銀鈿荘

Feb 17, 2018
No one leaked the Mac (or Android) version. So, at the latest, you can expect it with the public release on October 31st.
Actually I did a ghetto version by transplanting Windows version's game folder to the old mac ver xD. Thanks anyways, great update!

Agidus

Jun 29, 2020
I wonder if we can transform Kathleen Pulman into a carnation or personal slave in the future. I dont like the way she behaves and would love to break her in someway. Perhaps it wont be a thing due lore of the game(?)

Reactions: Phase_01

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Holy moly.
Gotta say, this was a fantastic update for Hana's character, who I've been eagerly waiting for a good update since her character's introduction.

Hana & Mina are definitely my favorites in this game, and while I had my MC straddling the fence between them (and chose the "Casual Lovers" option for Mina in the previous update), but with the ultimatum choice given between having Hana as a GF, or just remaining Fuckbuddy with her, my canon path will be the GF route with Hana.
Which means, I'll likely need to break things off with Mina (consequences that would likely happen if I had the MC lie to Hana, well..... it's gonna blow all over MC's face in a disaster).

Though it does make me wonder how the content will be balanced if the player chooses "Being a faithful BF to Hana" route.
Till now, I had my MC fuck around with not just Mina, but also the Carnations (specifically Rosalind & Felicia. Veronica, nothing of sorts, yet. Though I guess my MC finally reached "Friend" zone with her character with this update).

Being faithful BF to Hana would mean basically end to lewd content to all other girls outside the competition?
Hana being my favorite, her GF route is too big to pass on but man, it does seem like it's a big sacrifice also

yyyhhh123

Aug 2, 2022
Hana is just amazing, what an awesome update but we probably have to wait for a year to get a new Hana sex scene considering this update is only for her:FacePalm:

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Update 1] [Mutt & Jeff] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 6,14 GB / 2,68 GB - PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: x,xx GB / 2,66 GB - PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~43,7% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for compressing this bro, but The Mac version doesn't work for me. It won't open.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes