Peter_Parker

Sep 27, 2017
Hello tried loading my recent save and got this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Pale Carnations Ch4Up1
Wed Oct 19 21:12:39 2022
Same, are there any help ? :(

McGreed

Apr 17, 2019
Can I ask you to show what mom looks like in this game and what kind of scenes with her and with whom?
You can ask but I won't show it :Kappa:
Jokes aside, I'm sorry for my sarcasm :BootyTime:
I just suddenly felt a wild urge to answer that way, because after all the time that I've been following this game and discussing it with different people, I'm a little bit tired of those who are interested in the MC's mom only in terms of sex scenes.

If you meant "content" in general and wanted to know how often she would appear in the game, then I can answer that she has enough screen time to understand and realize how important her role is in this game.
If I understood correctly and you were interested in "content" with her in terms of sex scenes, then unfortunately for you, you will not see anything except a few memories and tapes about her past.

kirkkis

Jul 2, 2020
Again proving that the devs produce probably the highest quality VN on this site. Hana is cute but hope to see more Veronica in the future :love:

Reactions: starkj

camube

Jun 4, 2022
Again proving that the devs produce probably the highest quality VN on this site. Hana is cute but hope to see more Veronica in the future :love:
Agreed. I guess the subject matter does filter some players and make it niche but this game's writings is really high quality. I hope the patreon number doubles from where it's currently at because they deserve it!

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
The gym scene with valeria (redhead) is super femdom tbh

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's a quote taken from the first page, right after our initial release - and sure, there's been a splash of femdom since then between Kathleen's week 1 fivesome scene and the image above, but I wouldn't qualify it as anything major and certainly not enough to satisfy anyone specifically seeking out femdom content.

While replaying the game, I noticed this scene with Rosalind has a lot of flickering going on, not sure if it's just me or happens with anyone else, do you mind giving it a check? TD1900
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm unable to now, but I'll look into it when I'm in front of my work computer. Thank you for the report.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
Not sure if you fixed it already but I had the same problem when I replaced all the files in the game folder of the old version of the game what I did instead was just extract the whole latest game folder then transferred my saves in there and then it worked.
Seems there was a problem with the mod that's since been fixed, latest version allows me to continue!

Reactions: Hector Wimbleton

windofwinter

Jun 21, 2018
Is there anyway to romance Mina while keeping your friendship with Killian good?

I just start recently and she look cute but Killian look like a bro.

starkj

May 17, 2022
Is there anyway to romance Mina while keeping your friendship with Killian good?

I just start recently and she look cute but Killian look like a bro.
We don't really know that yet, some of the decisions will lower Mina x Ian points but wont lower your relation with Ian, that's what i did but like i said, we dont know how it will affect later.

Ryuto2022

May 22, 2020
a mi me gusta mina y hana yo quiero quedarme con ambas pero tambien quiero que hana sea la novia de mi personaje no se que hacer y alguien sabe como poner el puntaje de la exposicion bien le aprieto ctrl y aparece como si le apretara el boton de skip

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes