Grimstar

May 15, 2020
Hello tried loading my recent save and got this

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named revertable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
    return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st)  # E1101
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa33580.1959\PaleCarnations-Ch4Up1-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)
ImportError: No module named revertable

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Pale Carnations Ch4Up1
Wed Oct 19 21:12:39 2022
Same

gmgladi007

May 5, 2017
Those hana scenes were fire. It started with the romantic date that I thought would end early but then the sex scene started and holy shit the dev nailed it. Now if only Mina could get the same treatment.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
At the end of the last update, I didn't have the option "seek advice from Kathleen", did I miss some precondition?
I think you need to pass a Trust check (possible with the choice of accepting the birthday gift) with Kath.

I've just used the cheat mod to set to the pts of Kath's Affinity and Trust as if I have chosen the "best" choice for MC's corrupt path. FYI, at that very moment the Affinity and Trust pts for Kath are 24 and 15 respectively.

Cheers

Edit: I didnt set the pts to max just because i dont want to break the save

Last edited:

starkj

May 17, 2022
What i really want now is some sexy scenes with Mina and also more with Veronica, she really grew on me.

shurys

Jan 23, 2018
This was the best patch this game ever received in all aspects.
And absolutely bonkers the hana and mina arks.
To be 100% honest i really dont like that much the 3 main girls of the club, must be hard to the dev, Mina and Hana are sidegirls but they took the whole attention.
Everytime the game keeps going back to the club is meh to me.

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
How do I get to the new content?
I load my last save, had a very short scene with Mina and fell asleep on her couch, then hit the end of this build screen.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I load my last save, had a very short scene with Mina and fell asleep on her couch, then hit the end of this build screen.
You have to be on the Hana path, if you are on e.g. the Mina or Kath paths, you will only get short scenes. This update, like many is focused on a couple characters, this time mainly Hana and Ian. So if you do not have a good relationship with them, this update is short.

Last edited:

dougiehouser

Jun 9, 2019
You have to be on the Hana path, if you are on e.g. the Mina or Kath paths, you will only get short scenes. This update, like many is focused on a couple characters, this time mainly Hana and Ian. So if you do not have a good relationshipü with them, this update is short.
When you say short, you mean like 10 clicks short?
That's all I got out of this was a short conversation with Mina and then it's over.

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
Don't know if its just me but with the mod, only choosing veronica's and kathleen choice doesnt appear the " you reached the end of this update".
Sorry since I rushed with the mod, I forgot to add the jump statements. Will fix it

Reactions: starkj

GMDominance

Mar 5, 2019
While replaying the game, I noticed this scene with Rosalind has a lot of flickering going on, not sure if it's just me or happens with anyone else, do you mind giving it a check? TD1900
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apr 8, 2018
Not sure if you fixed it already but I had the same problem when I replaced all the files in the game folder of the old version of the game what I did instead was just extract the whole latest game folder then transferred my saves in there and then it worked.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
To be 100% honest i really dont like that much the 3 main girls of the club, must be hard to the dev, Mina and Hana are sidegirls but they took the whole attention.
Hi! Hana and Mina were never meant to be only sidegirls! They might be "sidegirls" when it comes to club business, but the two were always meant to be among the main characters, maybe Hana a bit more than Mina, since Mina is practically outside the PC orbit for now. (Which might change, since some points on her "sex bucket list" she wants to work down, marks her as a hidden pervert.)
And I think you are too hard on the 3 Carnations, esp. Felicia. Feli might be an eccentric gold-digger with a high sexdrive, but if you take time to learn more about her, you´ll see that she is intelligent, fun to be with(even outside the bedroom) and a really talented artist. And when you learn the real reason she is among the Carnations, she never forgot what it meant to be poor.
I think Felicia is the only one of the Carnations who can gain a real win from the Competition, even if not coming in first one. And I think a win by a Feli we have good relations with might be the best outcome of the Competition.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes