Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello, good update. Dont know if it has been adressed to in this forum but what do you feel about that cliffhanger? Is Chuck talking about MC? Kathleen may be?
Huh... I got a completely different ending in my game. Didn't even get a cliffhanger. Mine ended with Killian and Alice with Killian questioning himself and his life. And then it just ended there.
I guess different choices lead to different endings this update. That's pretty neat.
Yes, you can get different endings of the update, depending on the paths you are on. In earlier updates, these differences where not this massive, but the choices you made are starting to add up with the ones done earlier. Especially on the relations front. Who you are close to, who you are getting closer to, who you are neutral to, who you dislike and so on. Not to forget how you behave (or not) to the major plot questions.

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
Tough update, because I have a thing for goth chicks and doubly so for anyone interested in motorbikes, so Hana would be a natural LI fit for me in any other circumstances (heck, I managed to max her affection this update). But... first an foremost, what I am is a huge pervert through and through - and because of that even that vague promise from Mina makes my choice for me: sorry, Hana, you're everything one could wish for and then some, but... the route I need to follow takes me to Mina's side, not yours... as much as I'd like to, I can't pick your 'GF' choice at the end - I might even need to undo a few choices to defuse this, because I won't be going behind her back...

jasad

Dec 14, 2021
Pale Carnations [CH4UP1] WT Mod&Gallery Unlocker(LunarMist and bububananas2099 )

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the Gallery Unlocker bububananas2099: Link
Thank you seigram for the base mod till ch3up3
If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me

Download: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
thank you for the mod update~ :LOL:

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Yes, you can get different endings of the update, depending on the paths you are on. In earlier updates, these differences where not this massive, but the choices you made are starting to add up with the ones done earlier. Especially on the relations front. Who you are close to, who you are getting closer to, who you are neutral to, who you dislike and so on. Not to forget how you behave (or not) to the major plot questions.
Well... Im pretty much in good terms with everybody... I even have Chuck at max level. Havent play my save where i do my best to be friends with Kathleen and August. That must be...

Yuklo

Mar 16, 2019
Haven't played last few updates. Kinda hoping for Mina/Hana route. Is there a chance for that path or ending? This uncertainty kinda stops me from playing the game for now in some level. Sounds funny even to me. Would understand if there at the end (game doesn't have harem tag after all), and well it doesn't make game any worse. Love the game, just can't make myself play it after downloading.

Sorry if something doesn't make sense, not my first language.

Apr 8, 2018
Haven't played last few updates. Kinda hoping for Mina/Hana route. Is there a chance for that path or ending? This uncertainty kinda stops me from playing the game for now in some level. Sounds funny even to me. Would understand if there at the end (game doesn't have harem tag after all), and well it doesn't make game any worse. Love the game, just can't make myself play it after downloading.

Sorry if something doesn't make sense, not my first language.
Ehhhh it kinda sends in mixed signals? Clearly with Mina she's definitely fine with a mé·nage à trois(threesome) but with Hana unsure yet and if she really meant what she said about it'd be fun to teach Mina a few things she may actually also be fine with it since she does have a fondness for Mina can be seen during the time when you got cockblocked by Mina when she had her issue with Ian. I guess the main problem here is the relationship aspect would Mina/Hana be willing to be with you despite the inevitable multiple mé·nage à trois along the way? Will Mina's list of perverted fantasies which may possibly lead to depravity conflict with Hana? What would Mina do if she found out about the club would it be heaven for her? Find out on the next episode of Dragon Ball Z

Oh, and regarding the missing harem tag maybe it's just because game is still in development, and it may get added in the future? :HideThePain:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Well... Im pretty much in good terms with everybody... I even have Chuck at max level. Havent play my save where i do my best to be friends with Kathleen and August. That must be...
Hi! I think it has less to do with August (who I have near or at max RPs) in this case, but with Kath and if you are on the Hana path.

Dec 5, 2021
It's my second favourite time of the season behind playing the update itself: discussions after an update.

That was great. I actually booted up my very first run's save initially, in which I friendzoned everybody and just stumbled along in an eerily monk-like fashion, so I was hella confused when my hangout with Ian came to an end and the update also suddenly ended.

Whoops. Booted up the Hana route save right after and got exactly what I came for: some good ol' goth girlfriend romance. Before I jump into it though, there are just some random thoughts that came from choosing who to go to after the exhibition.

VERY long thoughts ahead.

As always, the update was worth every bit of the wait and has me actively feeling mad that GIL and TD don't have 10k subscribers on Patreon. I may need to start reining in my post-update thoughts because this one somehow ended up even longer than last time. By the epilogue I might be writing full on dissertations. Whew.

Anyways, again, that just speaks to the quality of this game and it's a comforting thought that our boys don't miss.

One last thought: what is the track that plays during the last decision of the Hana date, when you can tell her that you want to start a relationship with her? It's a real soft and smooth piece and very fitting for the sentimental scene.

Last edited:

realisationofman

Oct 20, 2022
This might come off as pretentious but tbh, I don't know any other way to respond this game lmao.

The Meiko Kaji avatar, the Fulci reference... Those who reject this game out of hand due to some tags they might disagree with are missing out. This is probably, at from the visual preferences that guides me in choosing a game, the only well-written game of its kind. Even disregarding the transgressiv performance of the narrative and its parts... The pacing is on point, the ebb and flow of the interactions, the retreats and pushes, not letting the electricity of touch come its full conclusion, playing around the erotic, slowly tracing a path toward its implosive moment. Pure lust, pure eroticism.

The explicitness of the show juxtaposed with the personal, the two parts of the erotic, of its wish to be as close as can be, of pushing boundaries and thereby reaching a fulfilment of a person, which is the breaking of the taboo. I couldn't bear to finish. I stopped in the middle of the Hana scene, after just having cried and laughed at the same time. Both because of the reminisence it evoked, the very real feeling of that moment in a distant past. Especially that sequence when the MC urged Hana to release her grip, as he wanted to resume control, ringed so true, that primal moment of pure eros, if wanting to become one with the other which is so incredibly real, which drives these relations... Very well-done.

Really, even if someone balks at some of these tags, at least give it a go, skip through Carnation events and the "NTR" or whatever you want to call it, and relish in the more normalised events. They are for sure without comparison in this space. If they don't evoke memories of your own, know that they are true to life in a way that nothing on this site comes close to.

Thanks for reading.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
One last thought: what is the track that plays during the last decision of the Hana date, when you can tell her that you want to start a relationship with her? It's a real soft and smooth piece and very fitting for the sentimental scene.
Thank you for the extensive comment. I'll have to grab a cup of hot chocolate to read it all.

To answer your question: the song is Stoned by Alexander Nakarada. Which reminds me... I actually forgot to add the two songs from this update to the jukebox. :whistle:

EDIT: Okay, SteamedHamsInc. , I read your comment. Thank you for making my night.

Last edited:

Cigzag

Feb 20, 2020
Achieving that "Goth GF" status with Hana sure feels good. Great update, but I expect nothing less from Pale Carnations at this point. Going to have to do multiple runs though, because all the other girls are so great and well written too.

Love this game and story.

Dec 5, 2021
Thank you for the extensive comment. I'll have to grab a cup of hot chocolate to read it all.

To answer your question: the song is Stoned by Alexander Nakarada. Which reminds me... I actually forgot to add the two songs from this update to the jukebox. :whistle:

EDIT: Okay, SteamedHamsInc. , I read your comment. Thank you for making my night.
I am glad! Having a game like yours to come home to after a long day at work create the little joys of the mundane that keep me going, thank you for creating such a great work!

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes