Stan5851

Engaged Member
Oct 18, 2019
Hi, respected developers TD1900, GIL3D and all active players. I'm a bit confused. Now Ch4 Up1 is out, but the changelog for the previous update Chapter 3 Update 4 Public mentions two fixed bugs, namely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In this regard, I have a question. I don't remember which build of Ch3Up4 I played six months ago, but at the end of Ch3 Up4 in my walkthrough, all three Carnations ended up with one vote each. So it was a draw, after which Caitlin said it was a kind of a loss for each of the Carnations and that a "penalty game" was waiting for each of them in the next week of the Exhibition.

How is this consistent with the fact that at the very beginning of Ch3 Up4 Caitlin announced to Felicia
Felicia_win.jpg and then Veronica veronica_win.jpg that they had won the audience vote? After all, according to this, at the end of Ch3 Up4, Felicia should have won (1 vote from Caitlin + 1 vote from the viewers judging the photoshoot contest) and Rosalind (1 vote from Hana) and Veronica (1 vote from the viewers for winning the photoshoot contest) should have lost. But in fact, we see a tie at the end of Ch3 Up4.

Am I right to understand that this is a bug and I have to rerun (via Ctrl) the "Ch3 Up4 Public" content before starting to play Ch4 Up1? Thanks.

Last edited:

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
I wonder if you can get Hana as your girlfriend later on if you are passive during the date and no sex happens this update. :unsure:

Also there is quite a lot of people that want Mina-Hana threesome but speaking of possible threesomes I would much rather see Hana/Mina-Veronica or Mina-Felicia or perhaps Harper with any of the bi-curious girls. We still have the rain check from her after all.

I know its a subjective thing but for some reason girls of same age don´t do it for me as much as older girl with younger one in a threesome. Anyone else like that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nulldev

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Am I right to understand that this is a bug and I have to rerun (via Ctrl) the "Ch3 Up4 Public" content before starting to play Ch4 Up1? Thanks.
If you get two winners of the audience vote, no matter the composition, you encountered this special bug. Easiest way around it is using an earlier save, best from around update ch.3/up.2 and speedrun through ch3/4 public again. This should set the variables right.
Btw, a draw is still a possible outcome even without the bug, depends on your choices if that happens.

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
If you get two winners of the audience vote, no matter the composition, you encountered this special bug. Easiest way around it is using an earlier save, best from around update ch.3/up.2 and speedrun through ch3/4 public again. This should set the variables right.
Pretty much what Turret said. It is a rare bug, but to be sure to circunvent it just DL the latest version and skip through 3/4. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I wonder if you can get Hana as your girlfriend later on if you are passive during the date and no sex happens this update. :unsure:

Also there is quite a lot of people that want Mina-Hana threesome but speaking of possible threesomes I would much rather see Hana/Mina-Veronica or Mina-Felicia or perhaps Harper with any of the bi-curious girls. We still have the rain check from her after all.
Hi! Have not played such a variant yet, but I doubt you can
While Hana-Mina is a nice choice for a FFM threesome, like you, I would favour some other couplings. Hana-Felicia, Mina-Felicia or one of these three with Sophia. Veronica, who is leaning more strongly towards women anyway, is another choice esp. with Mina, but not one I need to see (and this says something since I have a faible for tall girls). I even prefer Rosi with the other bi-curious girls.

Reactions: Unreal434

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
We are winning guy, now we just need the consent of the other party ;)

Bang Mina first before the threesome
Well there is definately a treesome with mina and hana in the future i would say thats almost confirmed with this update, there is only one question is it possible too get that on a hana gf route, the mc is allready thinking that it might be a good idea too tell hana the truth about mina we will probadly get the option too do that.
Everyone is excited about Mina-Edwin-Hana threesome but personally I was more intrigued by possible action with Ian's mother:

Considering she has her own profile I would guess it's very likely we will end up having sex with her.

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Everyone is excited about Mina-Edwin-Hana threesome but personally I was more intrigued by possible action with Ian's mother:

Considering she has her own profile I would guess it's very likely we will end up having sex with her.
yeh i agree that one is also interesting, but for my main playthrough my aim is too leave the club with hana or mina or both if possible. Or maybe if you can change how the club works run it with hana.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Finally a whole update for hana! And we fuck her brain out and creampie her! So fucking exciting!:p
Then when is the whole update for mina in the future?:unsure:
A little bit shame mina break up with ian so fast, I thought we could still date her behind ian's back but also help him to recover their relationship as a good bro.:(
In the future we may need to choose between mina and hana, why can't we have both at the same time? :cry:

jodike

Oct 14, 2017
Updated my WT mod to the latest version with a Gallery Unlocker.
just a fyi, the method i posted yesterday so far has worked for every update.
You do need to apply the 2 lines of text to every extras.rpy every update so you would be able to easily implement it every new update as well.

Reactions: Lunarmist

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
just a fyi, the method i posted yesterday so far has worked for every update.
You do need to apply the 2 lines of text to every extras.rpy every update so you would be able to easily implement it every new update as well.
Will use it next update onwards.

brymont92

Jun 12, 2017
Hello, good update. Dont know if it has been adressed to in this forum but what do you feel about that cliffhanger? Is Chuck talking about MC? Kathleen may be?

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Hello, good update. Dont know if it has been adressed to in this forum but what do you feel about that cliffhanger? Is Chuck talking about MC? Kathleen may be?
Huh... I got a completely different ending in my game. Didn't even get a cliffhanger. Mine ended with Killian and Alice with Killian questioning himself and his life. And then it just ended there.

I guess different choices lead to different endings this update. That's pretty neat.

4.90 star(s) 472 Votes