captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
the direction of the sex scenes in this game... this game can easily be turned into a manual or guide of how to make a good hot sex scene from start to finish, many games shy away from kisses, but this game goes all in, making them a part of the sex scene and not just the start and the end of an ecounter.
The dev missed the oportunity to make some skill checks in this update, tireless and strong could fit some of those options, just to upset some people, of course, and give us more reasons to love our mods. 10 out 10 would fap again.

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Pale Carnations [CH3UP4- Public] WT Mod (LunarMist & seigram )

Updated seigram's Pale Carnations Mod to CH3UP4
This was only supposed to be a one time mod. If seigram doesn't update his mod within a week, I will continue with this mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here Linked is a Walkthrough By MrBubu for getting various paths and scenes
WalkThroughByMrBubu

For all those people whose game are crashing in the gallery, just delete "extras.rpy" which used to be an gallery unlocker from seigram that I forgot to delete.

If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me
I have reduced the BB Code(color)usage for CircleJerker (Hope your eyes are not bleeding:p)

Download: - WorkUpload - PixelDrain -
please update if possible

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83 and Punto

GMDominance

Mar 5, 2019
When the time comes, having to choose between Mina and Hana will be a tough one... Or maybe when Hana's anger score is low enough she'll consider a ménage à trois with Mina :BootyTime:

Last edited:

akd420

Aug 4, 2018
anyone has save from previous update? I used the wtmod so my saves not working until the wt mod is updated

Jun 16, 2017
This discussion.. why would you come to end of thread and expect not to see someone talking bout current update? Don't be that guy. Play before reading.
to see how people circumvent a bug, to get a savefile, because youre stuck in the game and need advice. why is it difficult for you to understand simple concept of spoiler tag anyway?

Reactions: jacko123
4.90 star(s) 468 Votes