Castellanvon

May 17, 2019
I've feel like I'm a pendulum swinging between whether to be with Mina or Hana with each update. Hana stacks mad go up with this update. I want the poly ending but after the Hana GF dialogue, I'm sure she wouldn't like the MC to be in a relationship with Mina while trying to romance her. Fuckbuddies for now, maybe hope for later!

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
Just played the update loved it as a hana fan! Doesnt seem like Hana will be that open to a threeway with mina if you decided to make her your gf in this update except for if your fuck buddies maybe?

HentaiMalefic

May 19, 2021
In this update, she has a small phone call scene (player determinant on visiting her at the end of the last update) that sets up some major content with her for the future that I'm really, personally excited for.
At the end of the last update, I didn't have the option "seek advice from Kathleen", did I miss some precondition?

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
Great update. I noticed that there is a lot of talk about a corruption route for hana and mina, is that something that is confirmed, mina and her list looks like a clear path ofc but when i look at variables for hana there is nothing right now for such a route, at least in my playthrough granted i try too play a good guy with high toughness helping rosalind and making sure veronica always loose.

Reactions: cloudfw

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys
what is the on new update ? i mean like catalog
Thank you
A catalog, eh?
Depending on how you ended the last episode and your actions to date :
You spend some quality cuddle time with Mina and get a handjob and some smoochies.
Mina officially dumps Ian.
You have a high protein breakfast with a buff chick (no idea if there's more to it, I didn't bother with Veronica at all).
You get advice from a vicious old bitch.
You fail at playing chess and video games with Ian.
You bang the ever loving shit out of Hana after going on a date together. Then you fuck her some more. Then you make love. Then you have the chance to either become official fuck buddies or make her your girlfriend.
Then we're left wanting more.

Mar 20, 2019
This shit's a damn work of art: The dialogues (spoken and thought), the visuals (animated and still), the conflicted nature of the choices involved, the plethora of fantastic and unique women (most of whom I greedily want). Well done.

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Mina & Hana.
Felicia is too much of a gold-digger to have a "real" relationship with anyone.
I like Felicia, a lot, but she's just a casual friend/fuck-buddy.

Reactions: Ale3

Sakkara2

Jun 16, 2020
Just played the update loved it as a hana fan! Doesnt seem like Hana will be that open to a threeway with mina if you decided to make her your gf in this update except for if your fuck buddies maybe?
That would be my assumption as well. Mina the girlfriend, Hana the fuck buddy. Not sure if Mina will be OK with you keeping a long term relationship (even fuck buddies) with Hana. But she should be OK with a three-way from time to time.

Reactions: hangton96

absalon1977

Jun 5, 2018
I must admit i am beginning too wonder how endings will evolve on the other hand its not like i suddenly will dislike a vn if the ending is bad ofc not all endings are terrible. I learned many years ago that when you are reading a story its not the ending thats the point its the journey even the best writers in the world struggle with endings.

starkj

May 17, 2022
That final decision is easy and hard at the same time. I'll really need to do multiple playtroughs because i dont wanna hurt Hana, she's a fucking gem. Mina gonna need something special because Hana this update took the top spot for me.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Pale Carnations [CH3UP4- Public] WT Mod (LunarMist & seigram )

Updated seigram's Pale Carnations Mod to CH3UP4
This was only supposed to be a one time mod. If seigram doesn't update his mod within a week, I will continue with this mod.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Here Linked is a Walkthrough By MrBubu for getting various paths and scenes
WalkThroughByMrBubu

For all those people whose game are crashing in the gallery, just delete "extras.rpy" which used to be an gallery unlocker from seigram that I forgot to delete.

If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me
I have reduced the BB Code(color)usage for CircleJerker (Hope your eyes are not bleeding:p)

Download: - WorkUpload - PixelDrain -
wil you update this?

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
A catalog, eh?
Depending on how you ended the last episode and your actions to date :
You spend some quality cuddle time with Mina and get a handjob and some smoochies.
Mina officially dumps Ian.
You have a high protein breakfast with a buff chick (no idea if there's more to it, I didn't bother with Veronica at all).
You get advice from a vicious old bitch.
You fail at playing chess and video games with Ian.
You bang the ever loving shit out of Hana after going on a date together. Then you fuck her some more. Then you make love. Then you have the chance to either become official fuck buddies or make her your girlfriend.
Then we're left wanting more.
Thx you very much

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName
4.90 star(s) 470 Votes