sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Wow. Some heated discussions going on. Let's go back to the typical discussions. WHEN'S THE NEXT UPDATE. IT'S BEEN TOO LONG SINCE LAST UPDATE. CAN WE EXPECT A CHRISTMAS UPDATE?

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
I just want an ending where MC, Hana & Mina end up together... maybe Rose, too.
Rose is like the landlady/mother of the group, they all live together and MC/Hana/Mina all make enough from their careers to support the family. MC treats Rose's daughter like a little sister. Hana turns the club into a normal club and dismantles the pale carnations project, everyone is happy except Katheryne....

Then they wake up to reality :)

QWolfe

Nov 11, 2021
Rose is like the landlady/mother of the group, they all live together and MC/Hana/Mina all make enough from their careers to support the family. MC treats Rose's daughter like a little sister. Hana turns the club into a normal club and dismantles the pale carnations project, everyone is happy except Katheryne....

Then they wake up to reality :)
Eh, too vanilla.
MC and Hana stage a coup, drug Kat on her own supply and toss her to the wolves.
They turn the top floor into a private fuck-nest, bring Mina along and become filthy rich.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Eh, too vanilla.
MC and Hana stage a coup, drug Kat on her own supply and toss her to the wolves.
They turn the top floor into a private fuck-nest, bring Mina along and become filthy rich.
see mine was just a dream sequence, this is more likely to what will actually happen

hoping for a Katheryne bukkake scene honestly, paralleling the first scene of MC's mom at the beginning of the game

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Striking before the holiday season could consume all our attention, we got a new Dev Diary today!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So, let's see what we have. In the last 21 days TD and GIL have completed 422 statics, 2 animations, and nearly 6300 words. That works out to around 141 statics, 0.7 animations and 2099 words per week during that period. Overall, they are now averaging ~127 statics, 0.4 animations and 1982 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 2 began. Here are the charts:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With the first animations complete we're definitely off and running, but clearly we still have a long way to go. We'll need to see how the animation rate holds up in the face of these apparently technically challenging scenes before we can make any useful estimates. It wouldn't hurt to get a better sense of how large the update is expected to be, either.

In the meantime, I'm very curious to see how these complex scenes will play out; presumably it's necessary to match the many permutations of who lost the last Exhibition. Hopefully it won't be too brutal on the poor girl(s). Beyond that I'm eager to see the story continue. This game has been a blast to play and I'm looking forward to another year of development!

And happy holidays to TD and GIL as well!

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
While I agree with your point, I think your approach is neither helping you make that point nor convince others to accept it. If you try commenting with few to no insults about the intelligence of those with whom you disagree, I bet you'll find things go more smoothly.
I understand what you're saying and completely agree in principle.

However people thinking breasts in PC are realistic or not won't change squat to society LMAO, or anything remotely important to me for that matter. Therefore, I hold absolutely no interest, let alone importance, in convincing others, and even less in them "accepting" this basic truth. I simply state a truth when I see someone babbling nonsense, and bask in the ridicule of their callow sophism trying to advocate for an assuredly erroneous idea. Let peasants be peasants.

Last edited:
Reactions: DiPeppo

Revelwer

Dec 4, 2021
I have a problem. I'm using the WT/Gallery Unlocker mod and when I tried to load a save slot. This happens.

It says an exception has occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in_call_
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

What do I do?

Reactions: DiPeppo

Finisher69

Feb 22, 2020
I made a Cheat mod for This Masterpiece game and decided to share it. It's based on Scrappy's CheatMod. So thanks for giving me the green-light to use his cheatmod as a base. And Many thanks to wurg for helping and guiding me.

Note: The Cheatmod should work with the future updates, unless the Dev Add or Change variables.

(I tested the cheat mod on the Public update and it works well without any issues.)

Pixeldrain / Workupload

View attachment 1653899 View attachment 1698827 View attachment 1698829 View attachment 1698830
Does this unlock gallery too? I am unable to find the unlock button.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Feel like an idiot for consistently ignoring this game each time I saw it over the years.

Best adult game ever. 10/10. Yeesh
Same as me. Some fellow perverts recommended this one but didn't thought I would like it because of the setting. How wrong I was... easily one of the best, if not the best, honey select AVN I have played, and among my top 5 of my favorite ones.

Reactions: Gucch and Motion11

Carl0sDanger

May 22, 2020
Same as me. Some fellow perverts recommended this one but didn't thought I would like it because of the setting. How wrong I was... easily one of the best, if not the best, honey select AVN I have played, and among my top 5 of my favorite ones.
Got a list of the others, by any chance?

Particularly if any of them have writing somewhere in the same league as Carnations.

Aug 27, 2022
Fantastic Game. Great Writing. And Mina is the most perfect LI ever. I hope so much we see much more of her in upcoming updates.
My favorite is Hana but in terms of looks to me Mina is easily the most attractive.

Based on the dev diaries: ,

There will be some content with her next update. The content for the next update is going to be punishments, mina, veronica. Not sure how much content she will get but I am hoping there is going to be a lot of content for her. Right now I feel like she has easily the least amount of content of all the main girls. Would be nice to balance things out a little bit.

Reactions: Machete

ichieve

Apr 9, 2020
My favorite is Hana but in terms of looks to me Mina is easily the most attractive.

Based on the dev diaries: ,

There will be some content with her next update. The content for the next update is going to be punishments, mina, veronica. Not sure how much content she will get but I am hoping there is going to be a lot of content for her. Right now I feel like she has easily the least amount of content of all the main girls. Would be nice to balance things out a little bit.
I really want to see a lot more of it. But to be honest on of her charms is the whole process of getting her. its like a tide building up. You are interested in her from the beginning of the game but she is the girlfriend of your loveable but asshole best friend. You want to save her but also ravish her. So there is an anticipation for what to come. You get to know her better and when you finally there the whole build up wave is crashing and you feel pure bliss to obtain her.
I think that is what really stands out in good games. that you dont just get the nice graphics, the good writing and the ambient music. its about up and downs. building up expectations and crushing your hopes. So you really feel bliss when you archieve you goal with the LI.

Sorry for the wall of text. Just felt like giving my 50 cent about this. So long story short. Not only her but also the path to get her is extremly well made and i really enjoyed that.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes