subtitle

Nov 14, 2020
I really want to see a lot more of it. But to be honest on of her charms is the whole process of getting her. its like a tide building up. You are interested in her from the beginning of the game but she is the girlfriend of your loveable but asshole best friend. You want to save her but also ravish her. So there is an anticipation for what to come. You get to know her better and when you finally there the whole build up wave is crashing and you feel pure bliss to obtain her.
I think that is what really stands out in good games. that you dont just get the nice graphics, the good writing and the ambient music. its about up and downs. building up expectations and crushing your hopes. So you really feel bliss when you archieve you goal with the LI.

Sorry for the wall of text. Just felt like giving my 50 cent about this. So long story short. Not only her but also the path to get her is extremly well made and i really enjoyed that.
sounds like you just enjoy ntr

Aug 27, 2022
I really want to see a lot more of it. But to be honest on of her charms is the whole process of getting her. its like a tide building up. You are interested in her from the beginning of the game but she is the girlfriend of your loveable but asshole best friend. You want to save her but also ravish her. So there is an anticipation for what to come. You get to know her better and when you finally there the whole build up wave is crashing and you feel pure bliss to obtain her.
I think that is what really stands out in good games. that you dont just get the nice graphics, the good writing and the ambient music. its about up and downs. building up expectations and crushing your hopes. So you really feel bliss when you archieve you goal with the LI.

Sorry for the wall of text. Just felt like giving my 50 cent about this. So long story short. Not only her but also the path to get her is extremly well made and i really enjoyed that.
Yeah sure but there is a limit to how slow you can take things. Past a certain point it just gets annoying. I do not want to wait 1 year to see a render of her boob.

The above is a general statement - I am not talking about this game. In the context of this game, I feel like there has already been enough build up. The MC has cucked Ian, Mina broke up with Ian, the MC and Mina agreed to be sex friends, there has already been a scene where Mina admitted she wanted to try out all kinds of things. There has been more than enough build up.

The only thing remaining is if mina will in some way be introduced to the club - will it even happen and if so how.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Will be interesting to see, how the MC copes with the latest..."developments" if you go a certain route in the latest content. There really need to be a couple of weird phone calls involved or something...

Reactions: Machete

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Will be interesting to see, how the MC copes with the latest..."developments" if you go a certain route in the latest content. There really need to be a couple of weird phone calls involved or something...
I would say that since the last update at least one path became very committal and i guess MC will have to behave to stay in path. But if i got it right there will be two main, let's say, sides of endings, one around redemption, the other about corruptions/degeneracy. So i can't exclude that even this committal route won't have a 'positive' ending fucking around.

ichieve

Apr 9, 2020
Yeah sure but there is a limit to how slow you can take things. Past a certain point it just gets annoying. I do not want to wait 1 year to see a render of her boob.

The above is a general statement - I am not talking about this game. In the context of this game, I feel like there has already been enough build up. The MC has cucked Ian, Mina broke up with Ian, the MC and Mina agreed to be sex friends, there has already been a scene where Mina admitted she wanted to try out all kinds of things. There has been more than enough build up.

The only thing remaining is if mina will in some way be introduced to the club - will it even happen and if so how.
I feel you at that one. But since i started to the party fairly late i got Minas Content in my first walkthrough. but if you are early waiting for updates and some interesting stuff takes ages to happen i understand the feeling of frustration.

Rakan

Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Started just barely a week ago, and this is one of my most favorite images of the game lmao!

This game definitely needs more exposure, it's honestly a great game. Funny dialogue, good writing, characters with their own thoughts and personalities.... not to mention they are insanely fucking attractive! (My faves are, of course, Mina and Hana)

Can't wait to see more!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
And to those who like Mina, always remember: "If she cheats with you, she will cheat on you." :WeSmart:
Hi!
This is a sentence far too few players keep in mind. I am a fan of Mina (even if among the "mains" Hana and Feli rank higher for me), but that is always in the back of my head and being a bro, thus I tried to help Mina and Ian to sort out their problems, being a friend to both.
Considering this is a game about corruption, early Mina is a honeytrap in my opinion. It is one thing to come together AFTER Mina and Killian break up, but to help her cheating and sabotage the relationship of your one true friend (no matter how problematic this was due to Ian´s actions) will have consequences down the road.
With Mina you have a first major, if under the surface, test of your moral compass. As said, it is one thing to pursue Mina after she breaks up with Ian, but before they break up I doubt the Karma you get for this will be good.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
I think context very much matters in this case.
Agreed. I consider boyfriend-girlfriend (or for that matter boyfriend-boyfriend, girlfriend-girlfriend, and any other gender identity-gender identity) relationships that have an implicit or explicit presumption of monogamy to follow something like contract law, much like a marriage does. Let's say Party A, call it "Killian" for simplicity's sake, enters a contract with Party B, called "Mina" hereafter, which implies monogamy and essentially no other guarantees. If "Killian" materially breaches that contract repeatedly and egregiously, then the contract must be remedied. Specific performance wouldn't work. "Killian" can't unfuck the maid. Financial damages and restitution could be accepted to remedy the breach in order enter a new contract, but "Mina" would have to agree to that remedy if offered. "Mina" doesn't seem like the materialistic, gold-digger type. With those other remedies ruled out, the contract is immediately cancelled. I suppose that specific performance could work, but "Killian" would have to agree to let "Mina" fuck around too to balance the scales. You would probably argue that a contract that guarantees monogamy and nothing else is void if the parties are no longer monogamous. But whether cancelled or remedied through specific performance, "Mina" didn't cheat. She was either on a free pass or single the minute she found out about "Killian's" cheating, possibly earlier depending on what ontological and epistemological frameworks can be argued.

wintershell

Aug 1, 2019
I've only gotten manipulative vibes from Killian from the start, man has serious issues. While the main character isn't exactly saintly or of clear conscience himself, he was fulfilling the needs of a friend caught in an unfaithful relationship. While I wouldn't really call Mina's focused attempts at the main character cheating, though getting down with her before she officially broke it off with Ian made me doubt myself a little, in my eyes she was trying to escape from her boyfriend trying(proceeding) to bang any woman within arms reach.

Anyway, I'm excited to see the consequences, whatever they may be.

Reactions: selberdreher

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
"Mina" didn't cheat. She was either on a free pass or single the minute she found out about "Killian's" cheating, possibly earlier depending on what ontological and epistemological frameworks can be argued.
he was fulfilling the needs of a friend caught in an unfaithful relationship.
Interesting versions of a whitewash attempt! Two wrongs do not make a right! Mina could have ended the relationship directly, instead of cheating herself with your help.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Interesting versions of a whitewash attempt! Two wrongs do not make a right! Mina could have ended the relationship directly, instead of cheating herself with your help.
I mean, call it what you want, and while I respect your commitment to your ethics, my argument is that there aren't wrongs by both parties. The first dozen or so wrongs were all Ian's, and those wrongs voided the contract with Mina.
Are you telling me that if you find out your wife cheated, that you have to wait for the divorce to go through before you bang the hot grad student down the street (the one who's into cosplay)? Hell no! You shouldn't even wait for your wife to come home from work. Just call your lawyer to get him working on the papers, then march guilt-free down the street and give that little slut what she's been asking for since the Hadidi's Christmas party in '19... I mean, that's what I would do.

Last edited:

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
Always sad when somebody says Ian is the asshole - and then they go and cuck their best friend. Also Mina threw herself at her boyfriends best friend (the MC) starting from the first meeting in the cafe. Not such a good girl.

Just a game though. But if thats how people see things IRL... :HideThePain:
She legit hugged him, she threw herself at nobody and yes ian still fucked over mina multiple times before she even thought about leaving him.

MilesEdgeworth

Nov 8, 2021
-

Asked MC for shopping, kissed him for "acting", let him grope her tits making ahegao-face.

But being cold to the boyfriend and all affectionate to his best friend in the cafe is something I hope none of you would accept from a girlfriend IRL.

(All before she discovered the tape iirc.)
As if she didnt know about the club and his multiple transgressions before that tape? The tape was just the last straw. She only asked the mc to go shopping because ian wouldnt go with her. It wasnt like she asked him first.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
-

(Edit: oh, your post was actually adressing Turret, my mistake)

Sure, fully agree. For me the difference is that she still considered herself Ian's girlfriend (and acted like it) and the MC needed to press her in the tub to end it asap iirc.

btw your example sounded suspiciously specific :KEK:
I was actually trying to reply to both of you, but didn't quote you both by mistake.

That's a very good point. However, I did feel like Mina's character was a little dissociative in that whole scene, which I took as shock at her carefully maintained reality crumbling and the process of finding herself in the aftermath. It didn't seem like she was really averse to breaking up with Ian, but like it wasn't something she really thought about yet. I don't know... I like Mina's character and feel like labelling her a cheater is too extreme given the circumstances.

And yea, you should have seen that dress. It was pretty inappropriate for a neighborhood Christmas party...
[Edit: redacted my drunken oversharing]

Last edited:

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
Considering this is a game about corruption, early Mina is a honeytrap in my opinion.
Lol you don't get at all what honey trapping is. Go educate yourself

Last edited by a moderator:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Lol you don't get at all what honey trapping is. Go educate yourself dummy
Wow, you are really a "polite" one! I know full well what a honeytrap is, which is why I used it here. The early Mina is a honeytrap laid out by TD, to see what we players do in the situation. Do we help our friends, do we sabotage them, do nothing....
And to get real reactions from us players, Mina needed to be a nice person generally, because if we didn´t care about her, we would not do much.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes