Aug 27, 2022
Depends on the type of NTR you are referring to.

However the game is set in a brothel and 3 of the 5 main girls are prostituting themselves. However these 3 girls are not love interests and were never introduced as such so it is not NTR.

Of the 2 other main girls one is in a relationship at the start of the game and she ends up breaking up with him afterwards. Before she formally breaks up, you have the option to cuck her boyfriend so there is that kind of NTR. However even here, her boyfriend does not really give two shits about her so I dont know if you can even call it NTR.

I guess in the endings for the asshole route you may be able to make the girls fuck the dirty old bastards however the focus of the game is corruption and depravity of the MC where he turns into an evil person who enjoys inflicting pain for the sake of it. The focus is not on cuckoldry and I dont see the game ever focusing on it as a fetish for the asshole routes the focus will likely be on sadism instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: selberdreher

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
...however the focus of the game is corruption and depravity of the MC where he turns into an evil person who enjoys inflicting pain for the sake of it...
I don't think that's the focus of the game. I suppose that could be a path, based on choices made in the game, that might be available at some point in a later version, but so far MC seems pretty conflicted about any sadistic urges. While the MC might be a little cold and calculating and Kathleen would certainly like for the MC to become a pure sadist like herself, he has displayed quite a lot more conscientiousness and empathy than she ever could have, judging by her recounting of her youth to MC after one of the competitions. The corruption of the MC is not set in stone, and it's not necessary to corrupt him to enjoy lots of deviant and/or hot content.

Aug 27, 2022
I don't think that's the focus of the game. I suppose that could be a path, based on choices made in the game, that might be available at some point in a later version, but so far MC seems pretty conflicted about any sadistic urges. While the MC might be a little cold and calculating and Kathleen would certainly like for the MC to become a pure sadist like herself, he has displayed quite a lot more conscientiousness and empathy than she ever could have, judging by her recounting of her youth to MC after one of the competitions. The corruption of the MC is not set in stone, and it's not necessary to corrupt him to enjoy lots of deviant and/or hot content.
I was specifically talking about the asshole route in that sentence.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Prolly a bit late to the discussion about Mina.

Yeah with the repeatedly cheating from Ian, I do think Mina has the right to say "fuck it" and seeks other.

Being said that...
I do have a nagging feeling that Mina is the next Kathleen (or has the potential to be).
Finding the love of her life? Yeah, why not.
Being a loving, caring wife to her husband? Yeah, prolly....
....while searching fresh meat to satisfy her insatiable, twisted lust every night? Most likely.

starkj

May 17, 2022

Yeah with the repeatedly cheating from Ian, I do think Mina has the right to say "fuck it" and seeks other.

Being said that...
I do have a nagging feeling that Mina is the next Kathleen (or has the potential to be).
....while searching fresh meat to satisfy her insatiable, twisted lust every night? Most likely.
Hmm, i hope she doesnt go that path tbh, she wants to try new stuff but i dont want to see her become a mega slut that does anything with anyone, but i can see her try it out with MC and another girl.

starkj

May 17, 2022

Being said that...
Hmm, i hope she doesnt go that path tbh, she wants to try new stuff but i dont want to see her become a mega slut that doi
I have the feeling that following lust is kinda a one way road into depravity. You do something -> enjoy it for a while -> get bored of it -> search for something stronger to feel that arousal again -> enjoy it for a while -> get bored of it -> search for something stronger -> ...

At least as long as following lust is still ones intention.

But I don't think thats the path TD1900 has in mind for her. Who knows. I think she and Hana serve more as a balance to the depravity.
Yeah, the most i can think of is threesomes with MC, Mina and another girl, most likely Hana, Veronica or Felicia.

• Angry
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
Hmm, i hope she doesnt go that path tbh, she wants to try new stuff but i dont want to see her become a mega slut that does anything with anyone, but i can see her try it out with MC and another girl.
I do hope she stays this way and remains as everyone's (F95zone wise) sweetheart. But if my memory serves me right, one of the key property that Mina values is trust (which she did explicitly mentioned when she ask MC to explore that list of hers), and by destroying that faith, I can see the possibility of Mina turning into the dark side....

So guys.... be careful with your game choices as our MC is already treading on a thin ice here by working in a sex club lol.

Reactions: Redcarn
Aug 27, 2022
I do hope she stays this way and remains as everyone's (F95zone wise) sweetheart. But if my memory serves me right, one of the key property that Mina values is trust (which she did explicitly mentioned when she ask MC to explore that list of hers), and by destroying that faith, I can see the possibility of Mina turning into the dark side....

So guys.... be careful with your game choices as our MC is already treading on a thin ice here by working in a sex club lol.
Based on her flashback scene Kath was a psychopath from the very beginning. Mina is not like that - at least I dont think she is.

Currently the character who has the greatest likelihood of becoming like Kath is Edwin not Mina.

Kinky Bully

Feb 17, 2020
What I found curious about Mina is her reaction, to be precise the lack of that, when we got busted spying on her at the changing rooms.
Me too. At first, I was like what the hell? Then I realized what was going on. Mina is almost nude(Exposed breasts) on the Magazine cover that was on the wall of her house. If she can pose like that in such confidence for the Magazine cover, I don't think she would be someone who will be much bothered by MC washing her breasts.
But I honestly don't get what you guys are on about Mina turning into a psychopath. She shows no such signs. She is maybe curious about some exploration. But comparing her to Kat? C'mon guys.....

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes