KKpotato

Cultured Pervert
Compressor
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2021
So MC can bang anyone since he is not in relationship? With out losing points with certain LI?
Unfortunately, it's not that simple. MC can romance two girls in the game as far as I am aware. One of them (Hana) reacts to some of your actions. She, however, is not a prostitute in the brothel. I can't explain without spoiling. I would suggest you play the game and find out.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThaDude1977

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
What I found curious about Mina is her reaction, to be precise the lack of that, when we got busted spying on her at the changing rooms.
I get the impression when noting her reaction and her vocal response that she definitely likes Edwin and isn't against him seeing her in a state of undress, but she's a little disappointed that he's going about it by being creepy.

Reactions: Redcarn

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Unfortunately, it's not that simple. MC can romance two girls in the game as far as I am aware. One of them (Hana) reacts to some of your actions. She, however, is not a prostitute in the brothel. I can explain without spoiling. I would suggest you to play the game and find out.
What about the dark haired girl with tattoos with pigtails? She's hot lol

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
While playing another game yesterday I again realised how much I appreciate TD giving a lot of attention to describing what sensations the MC is experiencing during a sexscene. Very satisfying compared to just dialog. Wish more devs would do this.
I absolutely love when the MC is fleshed out as it gives a lot more weight to them. I know BADik did it too and I was so happy as it isn't just blatant sex. Too many games around here fall short because of the MC being overall bad. Glad this one has a genuinely interesting MC.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So MC can bang anyone since he is not in relationship? With out losing points with certain LI?
Technically yes so far. Barring mutually exclusive scenes and the fact Edwin will likely have to choose someone for a stable relationship in the future. There was already a choice regarding this in the current update for Hana.

I absolutely love when the MC is fleshed out as it gives a lot more weight to them. I know BADik did it too and I was so happy as it isn't just blatant sex. Too many games around here fall short because of the MC being overall bad. Glad this one has a genuinely interesting MC.
I trully recommend you play more games. BaDIK's story pales in comparison to Pale Carnations.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yes, I agree with your opinion, it's better to add Vicky to the club in any way, whether it's being threatened or blackmailed and lan is also involved with Vicky, those two points in my opinion make the storyline even more interesting, I hope the developer can add those two points
I would rather not sexualize Victoria and keep her as a support character for MC. Cause i wouldn't want to see anybody with her that's not the dad and since that can't happen just rather her be a normal mom. I wouldn't mind the M/S relationship but since that can't happen either just keep her as a normal mom and don't sexualize her.

doodies_69

Sep 19, 2020
I made a Cheat mod for This Masterpiece game and decided to share it. It's based on Scrappy's CheatMod. So thanks for giving me the green-light to use his cheatmod as a base. And Many thanks to wurg for helping and guiding me.

Note: The Cheatmod should work with the future updates, unless the Dev Add or Change variables.

(I tested the cheat mod on the Public update and it works well without any issues.)

Pixeldrain / Workupload

View attachment 1653899 View attachment 1698827 View attachment 1698829 View attachment 1698830
Can someone please upload this on mega cause i cant open the links it provides

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
Technically yes so far. Barring mutually exclusive scenes and the fact Edwin will likely have to choose someone for a stable relationship in the future. There was already a choice regarding this in the current update for Hana.

I trully recommend you play more games. BaDIK's story pales in comparison to Pale Carnations.
I play a shitload of AVNs I just mentioned one of the more enjoyable MCs being from BaDik, there is others like Leap of Faith or Now and Then MCs are quiete enjoyable too, I just meant a lot of AVNs fall short because the MC is written as either a Pansy, Edgelord, Cheater or just straight up Brainless fuck monkey. I won't comment on this games storywriting vs Badik as they are completely 2 different premises I was merely mentioning the MCs.

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I know BaDIK is a well made game (aside from the catfishing with title and theme), but I personally feel the sexscenes can't hold a candle to Pale Carnations' - especially in terms of writing.
I mean sure I aint gonna disagree with your statement, I was just generalising how a lot of MC's feel like human incarnations of planks both inside and outside of sex scenes.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes