Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
C'mon, let's not bully. I got that stuff a lot for a different reason in another thread, and it doesn't feel good. Even if he should be 100% trolling...

:cry:
I appreciate your charitable perspective, but I suppose I feel justified in pointing out the hypocrisy of saying that one only states truth and places no importance on convincing others, then coming back weeks later to try dredge up an argument that the other participants have abandoned long since. While there's nothing wrong with debating a conflicting point-of-view, all opinions should be welcome here without commentary on the intelligence of those holding the opinions. On that note, if anyone is bullying, it's him with his constant attacks ad hominem, and I don't think ignoring a person that consistently posts toxic comments is bullying. I've followed Brock's example and ignored him.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
That cow owes the boys a threesome in my game but I think the devs might've forgotten to add the scene.
Oh, shoot I knew I forgot something!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the smaller details, I actually have a text document called shitineedtopayoff.text so I don't forget shit like Ian's and Edwin's bet over Alice or the fetish question from Edwin's birthday scene. :KEK:

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
C'mon, let's not bully. I got that stuff a lot for a different reason in another thread, and it doesn't feel good. Even if he should be 100% trolling...

:cry:
Read their post history and then truly ask yourself... who is the bully here? All I'm doing is just waving away the bullshit and getting back to what matters. The game. Out of sight, out of mind, homie.

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Cant wait for double penetrate carnations with my buddy killian,Is it ever going to happen?
Is it even possible to do with Honey Select? I can´t recall any games with HS models that have DP content. :unsure:
And I´ve played quite a few of them, the vanilla ones I mean.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is it even possible to do with Honey Select? I can´t recall any games with HS models that have DP content. :unsure:
And I´ve played quite a few of them, the vanilla ones I mean.
Why wouldn't it be possible in HS? Any 3D software should work.

But you rarely have game with MMF threesomes, it's generally MFF when there is one. And the ones with MMF are fem protag games when she eventually get gangbang'd, and they are mostly done with DAZ3D.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

But you rarely have game with MMF threesomes, it's generally MFF when there is one. And the ones with MMF are fem protag games when she eventually get gangbang'd, and they are mostly done with DAZ3D.
I'm completely unqualified to comment, but I won't let that stop me: Maybe so many fem protag games with gangbangs are done in DAZ3D because of difficulties posing DPs in HS?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Also a layman's opinion. Believe it is more that most developers working with Honey Select don't have the experience necessary to do it. :unsure:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019

I played a called No More Secret where you're Male MC and can choose to have threesome with a girl and guy.
Same in Our Red String you can have MMF with you Best friend and old friend. Even if you're dating her.

and a bunch more

It's not that rare for some Male MC let his friend fuck the same girl or your friend let you fuck his girl.

Hell, I can see a option MMF in Being a Dik in the future between Elena & JB. He actually likes that MC finds his GF attritive, and even Elena in ep.9 says they like it when other people find them attractive. She even let him fuck her best friend so it make sense she wanna try the MC, she would of heard stories from the other HOTs you fucked & and wanna try for herself lol.

I see it being optional because we would have to the choice to let the boyfriend join or watch us fuck his gf.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes