Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
She actually seems to love sex almost as much as Felicia, but she looks for reasons to have it just to justify it in front of herself.
I think you are right because when you're playing Kind Edwin and choose to help her for free. She still seduces him into sex even thou she doesn't have to. Hell, The sex in the kitchen was hot as hell that was more sexy to me than the anal sex with Felicia in the office.

Plus I think it's also the case that she never cum from sex as and he was the first to do it so she's somewhat addicted.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I think you are right because when you're playing Kind Edwin and choose to help her for free. She still seduces him into sex even thou she doesn't have to. Hell, The sex in the kitchen was hot as hell that was more sexy to me than the anal sex with Felicia in the office.

Plus I think it's also the case that she never cum from sex as and he was the first to do it so she's somewhat addicted.
The scene in the kitchen is probably the biggest indication. I mean...even if you take her "I don't want to have any debts anymore" "argument...they fuck like...5 or 6 times. That is not, what she would do, if she would actually hate it and would just do it to pay a "debt" to the MC.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
The Mom I am glad is an incest option it's just that you have not played that route.
Tbh I played not mom's route, never even visited her after 2nd carnation event, I know there are no intimate moments in it and Just not attracted to her (Incest matters not for me)

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
The scene in the kitchen is probably the biggest indication. I mean...even if you take her "I don't want to have any debts anymore" "argument...they fuck like...5 or 6 times. That is not, what she would do, if she would actually hate it and would just do it to pay a "debt" to the MC.
Yeah, I pretty much said you were right and explained that scene pretty much proved your point. I even say she's addicted because she never cum from sex before MC.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah, I pretty much said you were right and explained that scene pretty much proved your point. I even say she's addicted because she never cum from sex before MC.
Sorry, I didn't mean it as a contra point. I meant it more like an additional argument/example.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alphaeboy

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
Tbh I played not mom's route, never even visited her after 2nd carnation event, I know there are no intimate moments in it and Just not attracted to her (Incest matters not for me)
There is no mom route, she's just a normal mom

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
It is always the shy quiet ones isn't it
There is no way she's opening her legs for less. If not for love, then to protect her daughter and herself. Watching her lose herself domestically in her roleplay, get absolutely handled, and then sing a lullaby in her bed really let us in on who she really is. When she was underneath the table while Edwin was eating was when I think she realized she could have both love and security (in that path).

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
She is in no way a normal mom. She has been spitroasted and gangbanged on camera. Left unconscious with cum oozing out of her holes. Blackmail, Mind break, moral degeneration, incest, netorare, voyeur you name it she has everything on her path. Best path in this game
incest wont happen but you can keep wishing for it. I'll play either way
1677396857777.png
Either way I don't mind having more mama Edwin's scenes
wish there was a separate gallery just for them, hopefully one day we'll get dlc with more past scenes

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
There is no way she's opening her legs for less. If not for love, then to protect her daughter and herself. Watching her lose herself domestically in her roleplay, get absolutely handled, and then sing a lullaby in her bed really let us in on who she really is. When she was underneath the table while Edwin was eating was when I think she realized she could have both love and security (in that path).
Even affection route of Rosalind have nothing named "love" in it. At most she reminds MC of mother, and Rosa find MC sexually attractive and somewhat likes him
(I meant I support your thought, just "love" must be called "lust" here) :)
Even Felicia have more of romance/love vibes in her route then Rosalind. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: True_Degenerate
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes