MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
I've started this game around 3 days ago and I've got to say it's been good. And as someone else stated my MC doesn't need no convincing from Kat about who he is. I went full sadistic mode for the first playthrough. My only remark would be there is not enough anal so far, at least in that path. Anyhow, props to game developer and can't wait for the next update.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Is the walkthrough mod linked in the main post not the most recent update? That's the one I have installed.
Did you do a "drag and drop" or did you do a clean "delete/reinstall"? Or is this your first time reading the novel and it's fresh?

If you follow my quote back towards that part of the thread, you can see there were others having the same problem and they did a clean reinstall to solve it. Hope that helps.

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Did you do a "drag and drop" or did you do a clean "delete/reinstall"? Or is this your first time reading the novel and it's fresh?

If you follow my quote back towards that part of the thread, you can see there were others having the same problem and they did a clean reinstall to solve it. Hope that helps.
Based on your previous conversation, it looks like there's a fan edit of the walkthrough mod that fixed the bug, so I'll try that out with a clean install when I get off work. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: BrockLanders

JValkonian

Nov 29, 2022
I forget the names but the girls in this are hot. The girl with the black hair in ponytails and tattoos, for ME, was one of the hottest in these games I've played.

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I forget the names but the girls in this are hot. The girl with the black hair in ponytails and tattoos, for ME, was one of the hottest in these games I've played.
Friendly reminder:
Tanned blonde - Felicia
Busty cow - Rosalind
Muscular redhead - Veronica (Edit: not Victoria)
Blonde tails - Mina
Black tails - Hana
Sadistic hag - Kathleen

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Friendly reminder:
Tanned blonde - Felicia
Busty cow - Rosalind
Muscular redhead - Veronica (Edit: not Victoria)
Blonde tails - Mina
Black tails - Hana
Sadistic hag - Kathleen
After playing the game many times I learn:
Freaky Sugar Mama: Felicia
Desperate Submissive MILF- Rosalind
Amazonian Bisexual Red Head: Veronica
My Bestfriend Corruptible Girlfriend: Mina
The Freaky Rocker daughter of my Boss: Hana
The Sadistic manipulative Hag: Kathleen
The Mom I am glad is not an incest option: Victoria (Yep I said it)

Nov 20, 2020
After playing the game many times I learn:
Freaky Sugar Mama: Felicia
Desperate Submissive MILF- Rosalind
Amazonian Bisexual Red Head: Veronica
My Bestfriend Corruptible Girlfriend: Mina
The Freaky Rocker daughter of my Boss: Hana
The Sadistic manipulative Hag: Kathleen
The Mom I am glad is not an incest option: Victoria (Yep I said it)
The Mom I am glad is an incest option it's just that you have not played that route.

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes