Axeleen

May 1, 2018
WELL, that was disappointing...

We really didn't get to Destroy Mina...

I'm a bit surprised by the devs honestly. At start it went to so good with the words she used to describe what she wanted. But then the MC's performance really doesn't do half justice of how much destruction of body and mind the phrase "mess me up" hinted at, sadly. From the very beginning of the scene I could already imagine her at the end with her anus tripled in size, her pussy loose as an old rag and bloated with overflowing cum, and most importantly her throat molded perfectly to a 10-inch dick and her mouth drenched with so much cum that it would evacuate from her nostrils.

We didn't get any of that, not so much as a mere throatpie for the lady, when she was begging for our wildest fantasies for an hour.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
WELL, that was disappointing...

We really didn't get to Destroy Mina...

I'm a bit surprised by the devs honestly. At start it went to so good with the words she used to describe what she wanted. But then the MC's performance really doesn't do half justice of how much destruction of body and mind the phrase "mess me up" hinted at, sadly. From the very beginning of the scene I could already imagine her at the end with her anus tripled in size, her pussy loose as an old rag and bloated with overflowing cum, and most importantly her throat molded perfectly to a 10-inch dick and her mouth drenched with so much cum that it would evacuate from her nostrils.

We didn't get any of that, not so much as a mere throatpie for the lady, when she was begging for our wildest fantasies for an hour.
im hoping we get a scene like this one day lol, with Hana or Mina

• Love
Reactions: Ale3

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Anyone who wants to download stuff faster without using Mega.

Try using a free app called Neat Download Manger

When it's finish downloading go to setting

Screenshot (130).png

Put Max Connection to 32 and Put the Bandwidth limit to 999999 to speed up the downloads faster.

Use this downloader on Chrome, Firefox and Edge it's the only way it'll download your file automatically.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
TRW you've been lurking for a long time in this thread and you see people saying that there's finally penetration content between MC and the girl you're mainly interested in (Mina)...

mass-effect-repete.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Asmodeus34

endless1m

Mar 25, 2023
ok, i guess this thread is now forbidden territory for everyone waiting for public release/bugfix version/playing with mod

MINEFIELD AHEAD!

see you in a while

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
Walkthrough Update

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this great game. I hope you find it useful to navigate the game and get all the hidden gems.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
just heads up on new update

Reactions: True_Degenerate

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
*fully intends to pursue Mina in the hopes of creating a throuple with Hana*
*has post-breakfast girlfriend cuddles with Hana on the couch*

Well fuck. So much for that idea. Sorry Mina, I can't do it. :(

*decides to make a new non-comital save to try and get the throuple without breaking Hana's heart and the promise*

On that note; how the hell do you get the 2nd to last gallery scene where you apparently have to reject Mina's advance but then change your mind? The blurred screenshot suggests it happens outside the coffee shop. How far back to I have to be to set that up? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: Ale3 and k-

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Pale Carnations [CH4UP1] WT Mod&Gallery Unlocker(Fixed Version)

Thank you for the Gallery Unlocker bububananas2099: Link
Another Gallery Unlocker by jodike : Link
Thank you seigram for the base mod till ch3up3
If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Redoing the entire mod from scratch due to the Post here.

Updating....don't use the old files with the new game
ETA: I don't know, might take a while

Mod with the original dialogue merged by ipaqi : Link
thats what we call really unlucky lol updated today BUT right after that the game gets a new update.

Can you confirm it works for Update 2 of the game?

Thanks

4.90 star(s) 473 Votes