Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
A bit disappointed with Mina scene due to interruption, I want to bang her with her hair down, they should have also bang in the shower

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
A bit disappointed with Mina scene due to interruption, I want to bang her with her hair down, they should have also bang in the shower
After she broke up with her BF she became quite vanilla as a character to be honest...the scene didn't feel that exciting because the MC was merey having rebound sex with someone's ex instead of "Secretly banging the innocent looking girlfriend of his best friend".

Reactions: Kaoshin and bo77om

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
After she broke up with her BF she became quite vanilla as a character to be honest...the scene didn't feel that exciting because the MC was merey having rebound sex with someone's ex instead of "Secretly banging the innocent looking girlfriend of his best friend".
ngl netori was half the appeal with Mina for me, that and the thought of corrupting the innocent girl and bringing out her inner pervert

Reactions: Strijoca and Drafox

ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
There was a discordant note in this update: one of those instances where the MC acted in a way I found distasteful and incongruous, without a choice being offered. It wasn’t the debate with Ian over who would be the top and who the bottom in their bromance: thankfully they put off action on that. Instead it was the reception that the MC gave Abel and Sophia when they did him the honor of paying him a visit. It has been established that everyone and their uncle can access his club-provided apartment, so he was already resigned to that reality. In this case it wasn’t even a surprise, as he was given advance notice of their presence. These are VIPs, and I would expect the MC to treat them with courtesy, and be eager to learn the purpose of their visit. Instead he was rude, dismissive, and called Sophia a ‘Nazi’.

This bothered me because, if I were in the MC’s shoes, I would abandon thoughts of med school and try to leverage my connections to get into the brothel’s management and ownership; and beyond that into a piece of the action with Abel & Sophie’s special pharma products. The chance to make a better connection with those two would be invaluable; not something to throw away because the MC was pissed he had to miss out on some more Mina time. At the least I would expect to be offered a choice: “Be an asshole” or “Be Polite.”

I suppose this is a sign that the authors have no intention of letting the story go in that direction. Perhaps the MC is fated to marry Ian and become a gay doctor. I hope we are offered a choice at that juncture, even if only between that and suicide.

GIL3D

Illusionist
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2019
There was a discordant note in this update: one of those instances where the MC acted in a way I found distasteful and incongruous, without a choice being offered. It wasn’t the debate with Ian over who would be the top and who the bottom in their bromance: thankfully they put off action on that. Instead it was the reception that the MC gave Abel and Sophia when they did him the honor of paying him a visit. It has been established that everyone and their uncle can access his club-provided apartment, so he was already resigned to that reality. In this case it wasn’t even a surprise, as he was given advance notice of their presence. These are VIPs, and I would expect the MC to treat them with courtesy, and be eager to learn the purpose of their visit. Instead he was rude, dismissive, and called Sophia a ‘Nazi’.

This bothered me because, if I were in the MC’s shoes, I would abandon thoughts of med school and try to leverage my connections to get into the brothel’s management and ownership; and beyond that into a piece of the action with Abel & Sophie’s special pharma products. The chance to make a better connection with those two would be invaluable; not something to throw away because the MC was pissed he had to miss out on some more Mina time. At the least I would expect to be offered a choice: “Be an asshole” or “Be Polite.”

I suppose this is a sign that the authors have no intention of letting the story go in that direction. Perhaps the MC is fated to marry Ian and become a gay doctor. I hope we are offered a choice at that juncture, even if only between that and suicide.
You raise a good point regarding the lack of agency in Abel's scene, however, I think there is a fundamental misunderstanding about the nature of MC's use of the apartment. While it is indeed Club owned, and MC is expected to make use of it for Club-related things, such as receiving or entertaining guests, ultimately, it is in all effect his private home too. Showing unannounced and forcing your entry into the home of someone is hardly proper etiquette. MC's reaction is understandable, moreso when we account for his previous interaction with Sophia that day (being drugged) and the rude nature of her call.

While I'm not TD, I do believe Abel and Sophia will be very important for the Club plot moving forward and significant choices regarding them will have to be made, so there's that.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
You raise a good point regarding the lack of agency in Abel's scene, however, I think there is a fundamental misunderstanding about the nature of MC's use of the apartment. While it is indeed Club owned, and MC is expected to make use of it for Club-related things, such as receiving or entertaining guests, ultimately, it is in all effect his private home too. Showing unannounced and forcing your entry into the home of someone is hardly proper etiquette. MC's reaction is understandable, moreso when we account for his previous interaction with Sophia that day (being drugged) and the rude nature of her call.

While I'm not TD, I do believe Abel and Sophia will be very important for the Club plot moving forward and significant choices regarding them will have to be made, so there's that.
That is quite right and we can already see some nuances, depending on what we have done before. Sophia can either leave wordless or she waits a short time (until Abel has left) in the door and gives a goodbye. I am really curious how the Abel/Sophia angle will go on.

Last edited:

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
It will be such a gigachad move from the MC if he actually is allowed to propose a threesome with Mina to Hana, after romantically committing to the latter and also banging the former :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Garen

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019

On such highly debatable matters, it would have been actually nice to have a choice on how MC would react honestly. I must say i was quite surprised by how mad he got, even more so that he stated already that he wasn't quite attached to the place. In the end all the conversation with Abel would have gained with a bit more choice all along it.
Another scene that i think have the same issue is the one with Sophia in the lounge. It also felt like MC got out of hand there. Well i might be all wrong since i've given that update only one go.

Still a really good job there, don't get me wrong (y)

Reactions: TD1900 and GIL3D

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
Little short this update, no?
the scene of the girls change a lot depending on their relationship, like, if they like each other and the red head is in charge of the punishment, we see a treesome between them, cant really tell what is the trigger for them to like each other dou xD, so, the branching in this update make the update seems very short, but is actually quite decent.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Update 2] [Mutt & Jeff] - ANDROID PORT

Download - 35MB APK + 3GB Files
Package Name: com.lewdgamerxxx.pale_carnations
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Patch2.0: Paste screens.rpyc in Renpy/com.lewdgamerxxx.pale_carnations/game/ folder.
It fixes the many errors.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Port By LDX REPACKS

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes