Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is there any confirmation as of today if Hana and/or Mina are going to get sexually involved with the club activities at some point in the future? I'd love to play the game but I don't want to get invested in those characters only for them to become sluts, eventually.

I mean, the dream sequences I saw could already be considered foreshadowing, but who knows.
No there is currently no confirmation on this. But even if it would come to that, it would be on a couple paths only! Choices matter in Pale Carnations. If you are going the "I am a nice guy" paths, you´ll get certain events and outcomes, if you go for the "I am an egomanical asshole" paths, you´ll get different events and outcomes of general events. Same goes for "I am neither good nor bad".
I am rather sure you can get Hana and Mina involved in Club business in later updates, but that is on you then, if it happens. If you don´t want that to happen, you will get opportunity to prevent it. As said, it depends on how you play the game.

Reactions: Black Metal

ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
A good update, but I would happily trade a few animations for more story progression.

Sophia is best girl: I hope there is a route to transfer ownership of her from Abel to the MC.

A reminder to the devs: there are those here who would love to support this project, but boycott Patreon. If you ever add a Subscribestar account (or some other donation platform), I will back it.

JakoDel

Jul 4, 2020
why is the update on Pixeldrain half a gig bigger than the others?

edit:nevermind, it was just the page showing an incorrect size

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Pale Carnations [CH4UP1] WT Mod&Gallery Unlocker(Fixed Version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the Gallery Unlocker bububananas2099: Link
Another Gallery Unlocker by jodike : Link
Thank you seigram for the base mod till ch3up3
If anyone has any Problems with the Mod feel free to Message Me

Download: PIXELDRAIN
Redoing the entire mod from scratch due to the Post here.

Updating....don't use the old files with the new game
ETA: I don't know, might take a while

Mod with the original dialogue merged by ipaqi : Link
ch4 ep 2?

Pelf1996

Jul 21, 2020
I feel like the worse is more to come. But I think a game I played Called "Friends in Need" was more rough than Pale Carnations. I mean you can rape and Harass the girls which scared me and made felt uncomfortable as fuck to the point that's a in patch. The game makes you feel like a piece of shit for it and makes you even feel worse than anything I did in Pale Carnations by far.
While I get it because the previous week was pretty intense, maybe it's like comparing an absurdly explicit violent movie to another with a more psychological approach, sometimes scenes can shock you but not provide much value outside of that initial reaction.

MC's perspective is not just about the exploitation in itself but how you perceive the relationships built with the carnations, other characters, and the environment he got into. I think it was fair to spend time reminding the player about what kind of people work in the club but I wonder what kind of impact that will have, if at all.

So far I like it and I think what happened between the three girls on this update could be a tipping point for their relationship, so I'm excited to see how the game progresses.

tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I made a Cheat mod for This Masterpiece game and decided to share it. It's based on Scrappy's CheatMod. So thanks for giving me the green-light to use his cheatmod as a base. And Many thanks to wurg for helping and guiding me.

Note: The Cheatmod should work with the future updates, unless the Dev Add or Change variables.

(I tested the cheat mod on the Public update and it works well without any issues.)

Pixeldrain / Workupload

View attachment 1653899 View attachment 1698827 View attachment 1698829 View attachment 1698830
hello sir, is the cheat mod still working ?
i tried on joiplay and the cheat button is not showing.

Edit: nvm sir, someone in here have made it with walkthrough, thanks btw.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes