Jan 21, 2023
Good update TD and Gil, but I find myself a little sad with my overall experience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nevertheless, I remain optimistic looking forward to the next update.
No offense but I personally think thats entirely on you and not on the devs. Hana/Mina are 2 of the 5 main heroines and even with the previous 2 updates, the carnations and the club have significantly more content than either of them. If you deliberately avoid them you should expect that a significant chunk of the game updates will not be relevant for you.

Before the Hana update even Kathleen was more of a main girl than Hana/Mina (arguably she is still more of a main girl than Mina as of this update). Unless Hana and Mina are downgraded to side characters and we both know that is not going to happen I think you will continue to be disappointed because the devs will continue to make updates focusing on them. As they should - both are main girls after all. Expecting that to change is not very reasonable in my opinion.

This can change of course the devs change the course of the story to make Hana/Mina more connected to the club. With Hana it is easier since she is now a club owner but with Mina it is a bit more tricky.

Reactions: Treyyyy

server404

Apr 18, 2020
quick question, is team mutt and jeff made up of two or more people? if so, which one uses the td1900 account? or is it just one person behind this game?

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
I know it may sound repetitive since I already told this many times before but I consider the latest update as the best one yet and I am always impressed on how much the game is improving overall.

This is my take on it.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
No offense but I personally think thats entirely on you and not on the devs. Hana/Mina are 2 of the 5 main heroines and even with the previous 2 updates, the carnations and the club have significantly more content than either of them. If you deliberately avoid them you should expect that a significant chunk of the game updates will not be relevant for you.

Before the Hana update even Kathleen was more of a main girl than Hana/Mina (arguably she is still more of a main girl than Mina as of this update). Unless Hana and Mina are downgraded to side characters and we both know that is not going to happen I think you will continue to be disappointed because the devs will continue to make updates focusing on them. As they should - both are main girls after all. Expecting that to change is not very reasonable in my opinion.

This can change of course the devs change the course of the story to make Hana/Mina more connected to the club. With Hana it is easier since she is now a club owner but with Mina it is a bit more tricky.
Hana I'd totally agree on.

Mina, while I recognize her appeal here, in my own purely subjective opinion is little more than a fan-service setup for bro-haters I'd never associate with in the real world. I agree from a story perspective on the original poster's complaints that it's easy to miss stuff from the last release if you focused on club stuff- but as you alluded to; reality is her popularity will prevent that.

Yeah agree 100%, Veronica's pride/temper often gets in the way, a much more dangerous opponent picks their battles then stabs you.....I cracked up at her line when redhead is the punisher, and it's something like:

V: "The more you complain, the more I'm just going to leave you there and focus on Rosie.."

F: "EARTH TO MEATHEAD! You're not even doing anything to her!"

It was just a perfect pragmatic Felicia style crack, breaking through the absurd theater of it all.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
quick question, is team mutt and jeff made up of two or more people? if so, which one uses the td1900 account? or is it just one person behind this game?
There's two of us; GIL (the artist) and me (the writer).

Edit: Oh, and just as an aside, the next update should have a little bit for all the heroines, but especially Rosalind and Veronica. It might even include the Felicia date. We're trying to get back to multi-day updates again. More specific details will be forthcoming in the next dev diary.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I've been banking the last 2 updates since I last played, and IIRC the last time I did play, there was an option to pursue Hana as more than a friend... while we also agreed to be Mina's sex buddy on her voyage of sexual exploration. Just out of curiosity, is Hana gonna freak out if we go the girlfriend route with her? Or, since she's cool with Mina, we might get some fun with the 3 of them... maybe turning into something of an actual throuple relationship?

I was also interested in Mina, but considering she just got out of a relationship with Ian, it's perfectly understandable if she isn't ready to dive back into another relationship.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I feel like I can't find the right way to approach Hana + Mina for reaching good ending (getting both as GF without hurting them) with both, like going fuckbudy relationship with Hana now and Mina will have option to get of them as a GF later on? Don't know and there is no guarantee for that. Or GF with Hana and continue Mina thing? Honestly having her as a GF and continue Mina thing feels quite bad, but it might be thing we need for getting both of them as GF later on... Both of them are amazing and I want both, don't want hurt them nor lost the change for relationship and end up having two fuckbudy either lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I feel like I can't find the right way to approach Hana + Mina for reaching good ending (getting both as GF without hurting them) with both, like going fuckbudy relationship with Hana now and Mina will have option to get of them as a GF later on? Don't know and there is no guarantee for that. Or GF with Hana and continue Mina thing? Honestly having her as a GF and continue Mina thing feels quite bad, but it might be thing we need for getting both of them as GF later on... Both of them are amazing and I want both, don't want hurt them nor lost the change for relationship and end up having two fuckbudy either lol
Can't always have everything you know

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Despite Mina's bi-curiosity and excitement hearing about Hana's first and only lez experience, I don't think we'll get the chance to have a romantic relationship with them both. I'm ok with no harem paths, but usually in single-LI games, there is generally at least one path that includes a throuple option and it seemed logical Hana and Mina could be that throuple combination.

Unfortunately I believe the dev answered a similar question recently and confirmed there are no plans for "romantic" endings with more than one LI.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Despite Mina's bi-curiosity and excitement hearing about Hana's first and only lez experience, I don't think we'll get the chance to have a romantic relationship with them both. I'm ok with no harem paths, but usually in single-LI games, there is generally at least one path that includes a throuple option and it seemed logical Hana and Mina could be that throuple combination.

Unfortunately I believe the dev answered a similar question recently and confirmed there are no plans for "romantic" endings with more than one LI.
Oh... Did DEV done that? I guess I missed that, it would be big shame if we can't get throuple with Mina & Hana tho, espacily with bi cruosity, and how things happen and how Hana and Mina fond of each other I feel like having them as girlfriends would make sense a lot, not saying other girls should have same kind of throuple option, but their relationship development in the game feels like we need throuple option for sure.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Mina, while I recognize her appeal here, in my own purely subjective opinion is little more than a fan-service setup for bro-haters I'd never associate with in the real world. I agree from a story perspective on the original poster's complaints that it's easy to miss stuff from the last release if you focused on club stuff- but as you alluded to; reality is her popularity will prevent that.
Struggling to understand how a character that has heavy ties to a multitude of storylines could be considered fan service. Mina's potential impact is massive imo

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I dont see her ties to the overarching plot. even her role as a moral mirror is already fulfilled by MCs mum. I also feel she purely there for making the game more vanilla friendly or more wholesome (which would be ironic considering how mina+MC came to be)

but maybe its another bit of navigating moral grey area, but so far it didnt feel like it

the only potential massive impact of her is on her own relationship with mc imo
That depends on how you see it. For one: Having the whole story only play around the club and the people in it, would be one sided.

I think Mina is an important factor outside of the club and the role she will play as a measure of how far the MC has or hasn't fallen (depending on the player's choices) can't really be played by Victoria in my opinion.

It is really interesting: For me the best moments of the game are actually outside of the Club, like the birthday party, the date with Hana and now with Mina, while a lot of other people really don't seem to care much for anything that is happening outside of the club business.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
That depends on how you see it. For one: Having the whole story only play around the club and the people in it, would be one sided.

I think Mina is an important factor outside of the club and the role she will play as a measure of how far the MC has or hasn't fallen (depending on the player's choices) can't really be played by Victoria in my opinion.

It is really interesting: For me the best moments of the game are actually outside of the Club, like the birthday party, the date with Hana and now with Mina, while a lot of other people really don't seem to care much for anything that is happening outside of the club business.
yup agree, not saying the club stuff isn't interesting, but that just makes the normal everyday stuff so much better... they sort of compliment each other

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Struggling to understand how a character that has heavy ties to a multitude of storylines could be considered fan service. Mina's potential impact is massive imo
I meant fan service in a more abstract or metaphorical sense; she's not a part of the core story of the club and your work there other than her introduction as a "killian girlfriend prop". Look at Hana for example - Hana could be seen as a less important character- but her ties to Augest and therefore the club's leadership and the core story are huge. Aside from Mina--->Killian---> club, Mina doesn't share the same hard linkage.

Now that's not to say every character in every game must be 100% relevant, useful, and no literary flavor is allowed. But Mina certainly has more of that "optional character" feel than anyone else in game - and that's made more apparent by her 'vanilla-ish' personality/story.

Full disclosure, I'm probably picking on mina more than neccesary because to me she represents everything weeb.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
she's not a part of the core story of the club and your work there other than her introduction as a "killian girlfriend prop".
Depends on what you take as the "core story". Is the core story about the club or is the core story about the MC and how he deals and changes due to what he experiences at the club. I think you very much need an element outside of the club to see how the MC behaves and changes and for that Mina might become one, if not the most vital character.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
the only potential massive impact of her is on her own relationship with mc imo
Her relationship with Edwin is a catalyst that can shape his relationships with others

even her role as a moral mirror is already fulfilled by MCs mum. I also feel she purely there for making the game more vanilla friendly or more wholesome
I think her role relative to MC is more similar to the club and even Kathleen. Although their methods and intentions are different, both can be quite manipulative while coaxing out his deepest desires to wherever that leads. In that respect she seems like a wholesome alternative.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Unrelated - "easy to talk to"?

screenshot0001.jpg

Anyone who uses "efficacious" instead of "effective" in a non-pharmacological context should be expecting groans from the [barely] listening audience.

Not a criticism of td's writing, it perfectly matches her bombastic style.

Having said that, I'd hit it with an inverse tachyon beam. I hope future updates bring Sophia sex scenes either with mc, or others in a 'punishment' context.

Last edited:

qqq666qqq

Sep 11, 2022
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Update 2] [Mutt & Jeff] - ANDROID PORT

Download - 35MB APK + 3GB Files
Package Name: com.lewdgamerxxx.pale_carnations
Patch: Paste screens.rpyc in Renpy/com.lewdgamerxxx.pale_carnations/game/ folder.
It fixes the crash at startup.
Drop a LIKE "(y)" to Support my Work!!
A Port By LDX REPACKS
hei guy
could you please tell how to make some ren-Android games like you?
just you could make some rpa being run on the android platform;you pack could 30mb or less;I would like to make being a dik(on Android) like you Pale Carnations,which I translated in chinese;thanks

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes