RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Played this game for muscle lady Veronica. When I think it's finally time to vaginally penetrate her, old lady Pulman steals the show. Feels bad man.
I feel you my friend. Still waiting for the Hana/Mina treatment for Veronica. :ROFLMAO:
But i get it she is a slow burn. :love:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
The public version is out now:

Probably not worth redownloading the update, but I wanted to note here that we revised Ch4Up2's concluding scene to be player driven. This is mostly an RP and flavor thing; You won't miss anything critical by not going back and replaying it.

Last edited:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
How to open scene "After rejecting Mina's proposal change your mind" what am i missing?
1) Go on the clothing store date with Mina very early in the game to score her flag.
2) Reject Mina's advances after the arcade scene.
3) Don't be Hana's boyfriend. Fuck buddies is okay.
4) Have enough affection with Mina to kiss her on the bench.

Dec 5, 2021
1) Go on the clothing store date with Mina very early in the game to score her flag.
2) Reject Mina's advances after the arcade scene.
3) Don't be Hana's boyfriend. Fuck buddies is okay.
4) Have enough affection with Mina to kiss her on the bench.
Let me just say again that this was the single biggest welcome surprise for me on the Mina route. I don't know why I didn't think the option to pursue her would exist without being a cheater, but I firmly believed that for the longest time, if we turned her down at her apartment, it was game over. Maybe just the general way that VNs are set up led me to think so, since generally, if you missed or don't choose one specific choice at a decision point then you miss out on a path entirely. (**Cough cough** Asking Rose to go on a date.)

But so so glad that with Mina it's different and that we get this different way to explore their relationship.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Let me just say again that this was the single biggest welcome surprise for me on the Mina route. I don't know why I didn't think the option to pursue her would exist without being a cheater, but I firmly believed that for the longest time, if we turned her down at her apartment, it was game over. Maybe just the general way that VNs are set up led me to think so, since generally, if you missed or don't choose one specific choice at a decision point then you miss out on a path entirely. (**Cough cough** Asking Rose to go on a date.)

But so so glad that with Mina it's different and that we get this different way to explore their relationship.
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.

That was always the plan, although in a perfect world, her route wouldn't homogenize as quickly as it did. It would've been nice to take that route more slowly, but time's ticking and there's a lot of eggs in the air. :p

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
I couldnt decide to go with Mina or Hana.
At first i chose Mina and then i saw you can be actual BF of Hana. So i was thinking its not the same experiance with Mina, Hana offers more. But i did some experimenting and it sounds to me Mina would be up for it, "one day" tho. So i decided to see where it goes.
I just wanna know could she be a GF like Hana could be

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi! A question: I downloaded the update anew to play the new ending. I fired up a save during the "punishment game", where the MC is getting hot and horny with Kath and Doc Sophia. So far, so good. BUT in my playthrough only Veronica was punished and now I got the punishment scenes for Veronica and Felicia being punished once the video feed resumed.
I doubt this is intentional.:) Should I use an older save?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Hi! A question: I downloaded the update anew to play the new ending. I fired up a save during the "punishment game", where the MC is getting hot and horny with Kath and Doc Sophia. So far, so good. BUT in my playthrough only Veronica was punished and now I got the punishment scenes for Veronica and Felicia being punished once the video feed resumed.
I doubt this is intentional.:) Should I use an older save?
Definitely not intentional, and also pretty weird. None of that was touched between the Patreon version and the public one, so if this wasn't an issue before, I have no idea why it's one now. I'll check myself when I get home though; I'm sure I did a stupid.

Just to be clear, Veronica is set up to be punished, and it goes to a different scene after cutting away from the Kat / Sophia stuff?

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Definitely not intentional, and also pretty weird. None of that was touched between the Patreon version and the public one, so if this wasn't an issue before, I have no idea why it's one now. I'll check myself when I get home though; I'm sure I did a stupid.

Just to be clear, Veronica is set up to be punished, and it goes to a different scene after cutting away from the Kat / Sophia stuff?
Yes, in my playthrough, Veronica lost last weeks "game" and was the only one being punished. Her beginning punishment was shown, no problem so far. I made the save when Sophia starts playing tonsill hockey with you and the choice comes up if you want to impress Sophia or Kath.
I loaded this save into the new version and made the choice to impress Doc Sophia. That plays correctly and when the video feed from the punishment restarts, I had the version with both Veronica and Felicia being punished.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Yes, in my playthrough, Veronica lost last weeks "game" and was the only one being punished. Her beginning punishment was shown, no problem so far. I made the save when Sophia starts playing tonsill hockey with you and the choice comes up if you want to impress Sophia or Kath.
I loaded this save into the new version and made the choice to impress Doc Sophia. That plays correctly and when the video feed from the punishment restarts, I had the version with both Veronica and Felicia being punished.
If you could load an older save before the punishment begins and confirm if the issue persists, I would appreciate it.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If you could load an older save before the punishment begins and confirm if the issue persists, I would appreciate it.
No problem, will do.
Just as an aside info: I like the reworked "guest event" really well. Nicely done! I chose to be polite, but make some displeasure clear. And Abel reacted to it really good. He was a bit impressed, that I kept my cool, despite him knowing my blood was boiling.
Concerning Sophia, it is also an uplift over the old version. I had her amused with the Bug pun, did not call her anything bad and her saying goodbye like she did now fits much more than before. Despite her games, we made some connection. Looking forward to how her path develops.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi again! I loaded a save from the last update when you are with Hana on the couch after your sex marathon. Played from there onwards and the the punishment scenes roll on correctly. I have no idea why that younger save acts up.
Now playing the Abel visit again to see if this stays the same too.

Reactions: TD1900

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Played the new Abel scene again too and it is functioning. For testing purposes I restarted the newer save once more and it still acts up!
For control, I loaded a save from when you meet Sophia in the Club bar, this save functions correctly too.
It seems the hiccup comes into play when you start a save made after the punishment began, but before it ends.

But back to the Abel and Sophia visit scene. Your new version of it is an improvment allround. Not only for roleplaying purposes, but you being able to steer a bit of it, makes it fit all better. The old one was really jarring, esp. if you wanted to impress Sophia and/or Abel or just swallowing the rage, but being smart about the situation.
You know I like quirky, eccentric characters and Sophia is one of them, so it is really good to have her there and you are being able to impress her. I like the MC and Doc Lundgren having their "dorky nerds" joketelling.For me one of the best endings would be a good Edwin one with Hana, Felicia and Sophia by his side. Not neccesarily as a throuple or quartett (which would be great), but one your wife and the two others close friends.

By the way, the pics of "young" August and Chuck are great for immersion. I had a laugh seeing Warren with the silenced UZI. Him using the "foot tacker" amused me. For all the positives of the UZI, the safety is a bad joke. You just need to look at an UZI funnily and that thing goes off, no matter if the safety is on. Maybe the newer versions are better on this, but back then the safeties were crap.
There was a time our armed forces used that thing, nobody liked it and we were all glad once we got more MP5, which should not have been a problem, since it is made here.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
For control, I loaded a save from when you meet Sophia in the Club bar, this save functions correctly too.
It seems the hiccup comes into play when you start a save made after the punishment began, but before it ends.
Thanks for checking. That's pretty weird. None of the lines got moved around with the expanded Abel scene. In fact, I kept the old Abel scene in the script so I didn't mess up any saves.

The way the scene itself is structured is very finicky and messes up if the indentation is off, but that must not be the issue if it works when you reload further back. I'm just gonna attribute it as an oddity for now, pending anyone else having an issue.

Reactions: Turret

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Thanks for checking. That's pretty weird. None of the lines got moved around with the expanded Abel scene. In fact, I kept the old Abel scene in the script so I didn't mess up any saves.

The way the scene itself is structured is very finicky and messes up if the indentation is off, but that must not be the issue if it works when you reload further back. I'm just gonna attribute it as an oddity for now, pending anyone else having an issue.
Yes, it is really a weird one. The save from last update and even the newer save from meeting Sophia in the bar work fine, but the one from the blue room acts up.
It is strange this happens if you did not change the punishment, Sophia/Kath and Abel/Sophia scenes, just added to them.

Reactions: TD1900
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes