dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
Will this game have pregnancy tag in the future
Kind of illogical if there is creampie tag, there must also pregnant tag right?

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
I'd guess most people who play feel like you, which is also understandable I guess

for me the best scenes are actually also kinda outside the club - at least outside the exhibitions.

mostly because in the exhibitions mc always feels a bit like a puppet dancing for others. same with hana path. so I enjoy the rose path and kathleens rewards the most, where its more about him having pleasure. also any scenes with the prostitutes. mina path will depend on if he's just there to fulfill her wishes (bucket list).

but everything in the club is definitely much more interesting for me than another romance ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

for wholesomeness we have already the awesome bromance !! heh
I think club work/outside club interactions can't be interesting one without another. Some contrast... Best situations are when You communicate with co-workers outside work, like People not like manager/carnation/prostitute/boss/...

Mina romance less interesting for Me cause of too few ropes connecting her to club situation. And tbh I can easily friendzone both Mina and Hana without crying my pillow later, they're just additions for Me (and least now) :KEK:
(If there was such option I'd even find another trustworthy nerd for Mina to accomplish her list, I don't think she'll argue with that)

dathk321

Sep 5, 2021
there is a pregnant (big belly) asian prostitute. but other than some milky titty action no scenes so far iirc. she took part in a game of 'orgy. but who will be the father?'

otherwise maybe the blonde or black twintails as a good ending. most others probably on birth control
I mean pregnant in happy ending not just make them have a big belly then leave them, i guess the creater must think about this case to attract more ppl to play his game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zerorox
May 9, 2021
Mina is the most interesting character in the game. Just think about it for a second - if you’ve had the opportunity to tap out of the competition and have Killian take the MCs place with fucking Rosalind you’ll know that Killian is a bit of a fuck machine when the right buttons are pushed. I’m sure he would have happily helped Mina with her list. So you’re left to question why.

The first possibility is that she just didn’t trust him because he was fucking around…but Mina doesn’t seem to care that the MC is fucking Felicia and actually says she wants to watch. So it can’t be anything to do with that. Which leads us to our second and more sinister possibility - she ALWAYS wanted to cuck Killian with his best friend and that was the sole reason she was in that relationship in the first place.

I believe that Hana and Mina are the angel and devil on the MCs shoulder. One looks like a bad girl but is sweet and innocent - that is the path that leads to the MC having a well adjusted life where his sadistic tendencies are suppressed and satiated by one girl. The other looks sweet and innocent in as much as the devil transforms himself into an Angel of Light - she wants to lead the MC down a path of full on depravity and really lean into his sadism.

I’ve said my piece on what I thought of Mina’s scene, but in terms of story telling the contrast between her and Hana actually makes sense. What you have is the beginning of a sexual relationship with both girls - one starts off more intense and based in sadism because there’s a lot of teasing and sexual tension that is built up during the date, but you know that it will move into more what I would call making love rather than fucking. It’s like the MC was crawling through the desert looking for water and then found an oasis - that’s the kind of desperation that was shown with Hana.

The other starts with zero sexual tension and build up, and is just presented as “I’m ready to fuck.” If Hana is the oasis in the desert, Mina is the smorgasbord given to a man who knows that what he is hungry for is on the menu but that you don’t start with dessert. So he starts off with salad instead. It’s boring but narratively necessary when comparing to Hana - cause let’s face it, water is the best thing ever when you’re dying of thirst, but drinking it all the time is the very definition of being vanilla as fuck.

lewdgamerxxx

Compressor
Sep 6, 2018
This still breaks for me even with the patch.
Yeah I did put it in the right place. It crashes when accessing the scene replay and save/load menu
Looking at the traceback and then the code, I realised that many images had incorrect location in the code. Here is patch2. Paste screens.rpyc In Renpy/com.lewdgamerxxx.pale_carnations/game Also sorry for late reply.

Reactions: True_Degenerate

Gin Okami

Oct 13, 2017
HELP! Can anyone help me, my android app for the game keep crashing at the certain and i can't move on woth the game

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Mina is the most interesting character in the game. Just think about it for a second - if you’ve had the opportunity to tap out of the competition and have Killian take the MCs place with fucking Rosalind you’ll know that Killian is a bit of a fuck machine when the right buttons are pushed. I’m sure he would have happily helped Mina with her list. So you’re left to question why.

The first possibility is that she just didn’t trust him because he was fucking around…but Mina doesn’t seem to care that the MC is fucking Felicia and actually says she wants to watch. So it can’t be anything to do with that. Which leads us to our second and more sinister possibility - she ALWAYS wanted to cuck Killian with his best friend and that was the sole reason she was in that relationship in the first place.

I believe that Hana and Mina are the angel and devil on the MCs shoulder. One looks like a bad girl but is sweet and innocent - that is the path that leads to the MC having a well adjusted life where his sadistic tendencies are suppressed and satiated by one girl. The other looks sweet and innocent in as much as the devil transforms himself into an Angel of Light - she wants to lead the MC down a path of full on depravity and really lean into his sadism.

I’ve said my piece on what I thought of Mina’s scene, but in terms of story telling the contrast between her and Hana actually makes sense. What you have is the beginning of a sexual relationship with both girls - one starts off more intense and based in sadism because there’s a lot of teasing and sexual tension that is built up during the date, but you know that it will move into more what I would call making love rather than fucking. It’s like the MC was crawling through the desert looking for water and then found an oasis - that’s the kind of desperation that was shown with Hana.

The other starts with zero sexual tension and build up, and is just presented as “I’m ready to fuck.” If Hana is the oasis in the desert, Mina is the smorgasbord given to a man who knows that what he is hungry for is on the menu but that you don’t start with dessert. So he starts off with salad instead. It’s boring but narratively necessary when comparing to Hana - cause let’s face it, water is the best thing ever when you’re dying of thirst, but drinking it all the time is the very definition of being vanilla as fuck.
While I have some differing points of view, you raise a couple of interesting arguments. Mina´s "bucket list" is one of those. Killian would have loved to help Mina "ticking off" most points on her sex list! That is very clear from the early game on. The "disconnect" between Mina´s list and how she behaves is esp. glaring during the Truth and Dare game at Edwin´s birthday.

Ian even mentions that he and the MC would have no problems "helping" Mina together, if she wanted to. But Mina reacts completely against it. Which is a bit odd, since Mina knows both Ian and Edwin and while she might have met Hana only that day, by that time it is very clear Hana is anything but a prude. Who would not bat an eyelid if Mina decided to "have fun" one day with both the MC and Ian.
And this is strange too, how Mina reacts to some topics on Edwin´s birthday, if we remember her bucket list, which contains stuff that makes the conversation then comparatively tame. Just remember the hard look she gives Hana one time, when Hana speaks about rough sex. Mina´s bucker list has stuff going beyond that.

Reactions: TD1900

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
HELP! Can anyone help me, my android app for the game keep crashing at the certain and i can't move on woth the game
Ask the person who makes the port. Also give details, it would be hard for anyone to try to help you without them.;)

SNN|2103

Jul 17, 2020
Last time I played this game was Chapter 3, Up 4.

Could someone please tell me how much more playtime has been added?

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes