Toni_I

Nov 28, 2018
Does anyone have a the savegames for the girls just ending before this episode? Lost mine and would love to play the new content only. TY!

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
cult of carnation.png
this is what i felt when i read this.

does all mina paths are all about her lust list??
i thought the story gonna go full lovey-dovey pure vanilla with her and she wont become too nympho
i thought she gonna be like the escape path of all that depraved carnation stuffs if mc choose to have a straight life
guess i was wrong or i miss some story branch

and still no milk :cry:

rosalind milk missing.png

still, great update!!

Last edited:

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
while your theory sounds highly interesting, i'm still more convinced that the whole 'mina is not doing the bucket list with ian but now with mc' is more playing into that ultimate nice guy fantasy that a girl will only do the real naughty stuff with you if she 'feels safe' with you and 'trusts you fully because you don't cheat' (behind her back)
A slightly ominous comparison made by Ian:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ElPabloJob

Nov 29, 2021
I'm having a hard time downloading in Android. When I let the Renpy load, I got nothing but "file" folder when it says I should have a Renpy saves by now.
I also don't know how to open the rpa file. Any app suggestions to use? Also I'm just recently starting the game, I'm not missing anything am I? Like is this game only ch4 and I should find the other link for ch1 to start anew?

Need help asap.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I'm having a hard time downloading in Android. When I let the Renpy load, I got nothing but "file" folder when it says I should have a Renpy saves by now.
I also don't know how to open the rpa file. Any app suggestions to use? Also I'm just recently starting the game, I'm not missing anything am I? Like is this game only ch4 and I should find the other link for ch1 to start anew?

Need help asap.
You'll find the android installation instructions in the opening post. After letting the game load the first time, you'll need to move/copy the archive.rpa to the location specified.

And: yes, you have everything. The chapter number just stands in for the version number.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
View attachment 2549846
this is what i felt when i read this.

does all mina paths are all about her lust list??
i thought the story gonna go full lovey-dovey pure vanilla with her and she wont become too nympho
i thought she gonna be like the escape path of all that depraved carnation stuffs if mc choose to have a straight life
guess i was wrong or i miss some story branch

and still no milk :cry:

View attachment 2549917

still, great update!!
I think there will be 2 paths with Mina: the "vanilla" path where things won't go too far, and the "degenerate" path where MC will make her a brainless nympho slut who can't live without a dick inside her :BootyTime:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi TD1900 !

I was able to recreate my savebug with switching punishment scenes and it is frakking weird, with a big W! The blue room save I told you about switches the punishment scenes according to the last replay of them called up.
Interestingly, a new save at the same place with the decision looming of impressing Sophia or teasing Kath into finishing you off functions normally.
But that old save switches the scenes following the last replay, a complete oddball. This must be a somehow errornous save, as said a new save at the same point functions fully normal.
Just wanted you to know! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: TD1900

dumbo10

Jul 15, 2020
I think there will be 2 paths with Mina: the "vanilla" path where things won't go too far, and the "degenerate" path where MC will make her a brainless nympho slut who can't live without a dick inside her :BootyTime:
That's what I thought too except for the vanilla revolve around her lust list
To me that's kinda too depraved for vanilla theme
I rather go for traditional loving caring fixing each other style rather than fulfilling her lust dreams as the base of their love
Again, that's unless I miss a story branch cause the game branches seems gon get more crazier
I didn't even get that bench scene and surprised by that drawing under red moon scene
Is the bench scene the truest vanilla path?

ElPabloJob

Nov 29, 2021
You'll find the android installation instructions in the opening post. After letting the game load the first time, you'll need to move/copy the archive.rpa to the location specified.

And: yes, you have everything. The chapter number just stands in for the version number.
I did everything it told me. However I found some instructions to be quite confusing because somehow when it said that I should have Renpy save file on the game file in the internal storage. I see no other files but the folder named "file". Assuming that I have to place the archive file there, I did. Nothing happened, the game still says that files are missing. So I placed it outside the "file" folder but still on the same main game folder of the game (palecarnationsv01) or something similar. But it still won't work. I figured that maybe I need an app to convert the rpa file into zip? Or should i just move it on the folder and supposedly it should work? Idk I've ran out of options. Because I did the instructions, probably it didn't seem to work like what the instruction have said. I think the file's probably corrupted during the download. Or am I doing it wrong? Do I need to convert the rpa file into zip and extract it on the "file" folder?

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I did everything it told me. However I found some instructions to be quite confusing because somehow when it said that I should have Renpy save file on the game file in the internal storage. I see no other files but the folder named "file". Assuming that I have to place the archive file there, I did. Nothing happened, the game still says that files are missing. So I placed it outside the "file" folder but still on the same main game folder of the game (palecarnationsv01) or something similar. But it still won't work. I figured that maybe I need an app to convert the rpa file into zip? Or should i just move it on the folder and supposedly it should work? Idk I've ran out of options. Because I did the instructions, probably it didn't seem to work like what the instruction have said. I think the file's probably corrupted during the download. Or am I doing it wrong? Do I need to convert the rpa file into zip and extract it on the "file" folder?
The archive goes inside the game folder, which is inside the palecarnations.v01 folder you mentioned.

Basically, the directory is: Main/Internal Storage > Doucments > RenPy_Saves > palecarnations.v01 > game > archive.rpa

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
i'll only start the new update literally after posting this reply, so take my words with a grain of salt, but

while your theory sounds highly interesting, i'm still more convinced that the whole 'mina is not doing the bucket list with ian but now with mc' is more playing into that ultimate nice guy fantasy that a girl will only do the real naughty stuff with you if she 'feels safe' with you and 'trusts you fully because you don't cheat' (behind her back)

would love to see your idea being whats really going on though lol
I think she never did the bucket list with Ian is because she never really trusted him and never opened up to him at all.
Essentially the two were more fuckbuddies than in a real committed relationship. The MC then showed her, that there is another way of behaving, caring about what she wants and needs instead of only being selfish like Ian was to her.

ThePoi

Nov 11, 2017
Is there a intentional time skip to the bathroom after getting a hand job from Kathleen? It's just when you are about to start watching the tv. I was looking forward to seeing what Kath's plan was.

Last edited:

ElPabloJob

Nov 29, 2021
The archive goes inside the game folder, which is inside the palecarnations.v01 folder you mentioned.

Basically, the directory is: Main/Internal Storage > Doucments > RenPy_Saves > palecarnations.v01 > game > archive.rpa
Oh good lord, upon checking documents and not android files. I found what I was looking for. God I'm such an idiot. Thanks alot man!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pale Carnations [Ch. 4 Update 2 Public] [Mutt & Jeff]

COMPRESSED

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

Last edited:

ProtoJoto

Aug 25, 2021
The updated scene with Sophia and Abel works a lot better for me...but I am still bummed that the MC didn't get to enjoy Sophia's shoulder massage during the conversation. I hope there are future opportunities....

• Red Heart
Reactions: 1antoniomontana

nnguyentuananh

May 10, 2022
I have chapter 3 available on my computer. Now I want to update to chapter 4, what should I do, I downloaded the update file to unzip and paste it over the game file, but when I go to the game room, drag to the memori of chapter 4, I get an error message. , what should I do, thanks

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
how was the scene handled before the revision?

PS: more massages please (y)
While not bad, the old Abel visit was jarring for many players who did play Edwin different than he was depicted there. I know the scene was made to give us players info and prepare some storylines, so there would not be many repercutions later on, but still it felt off, both how Edwin and Abel/Sophia handled it. (Unless you played Edwin as a contrarian, who´s blood was always simmering just shy of bubbling over)
The revised visit is an improvement across the board. I was able to get a visit which fit the bahaviour of my Edwin just fine (very annoyed, but handling the situation the smart way) and also how "the visitors" acted.

crunchycake

Jun 3, 2020
While not bad, the old Abel visit was jarring for many players who did play Edwin different than he was depicted there. I know the scene was made to give us players info and prepare some storylines, so there would not be many repercutions later on, but still it felt off, both how Edwin and Abel/Sophia handled it. (Unless you played Edwin as a contrarian, who´s blood was always simmering just shy of bubbling over)
The revised visit is an improvement across the board. I was able to get a visit which fit the bahaviour of my Edwin just fine (very annoyed, but handling the situation the smart way) and also how "the visitors" acted.
This^

Although I thought the option would be barred unless it is an MC with that anger management trait....

Reactions: ename144
4.90 star(s) 477 Votes