dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
You seem to think that Mina had a kink bucket list even before meeting Ian and never shared it with him. I just think she made it pretty recently so of course she didn't trust Ian enough.

On another note, I wasn't interested in her at the start and my MC and Ian are good bros. But she successfully seduced my MC :BootyTime:

wintershell

Aug 1, 2019
This episode reminds me of why this is my favorite AVN.
Surely MC being upfront about getting serious with Hana in the talk with Mina will lead to something good later on right? :sneaky:

Reactions: TD1900

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
how did edwin abuse rose's trust?

didn't he just accept her being offered by the club and then agreed to her own proposition?
Yeah and actually if you play niceguy with her, she sort of makes fun of you after - "Oh I wouldn't have had a problem with it, surprised you didn't.....I was expecting that..."

Further off topic, if there are any Tender Tykes reading this, AND THERE SHOULDNT BE because this is adult site, if I had one piece of advice to navigate the real world of women, don't focus on being a nice guy, don't focus on being an asshole, focus on always being the fun guy. I've gotten lucky wayyy more times than I deserve because I was in the right place at the right time while making sure people around me had a good time.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
All I'll say is if God didn't want us to get our prostate flattened by a cute blonde, he wouldn't have made it a magical pleasure button that will make dicks spurt like an out of control fire hose when pressed.
I'd rather have a ring/plug in than get blasted. Squeeze my thighs and then shake like Thumper for a minute or two :BootyTime:

Something about the thought of sitting there getting threaded by a strap-on makes me feel like management.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
what would mina have lost if she shared her bucket list and the relationship did then collapse?
as long as ian is secretive? what has his cheating to do with it?
I hope you never have your vulnerability abused by someone whom you trusted. But given your inability to recognize untrustworthy behavior and other obvious warning signs that someone cannot be trusted, it is only a matter of time before that happens.

the one trust is connected to ones spouse being a sexual greedy person and unable to resist it

the other trust is connected to being assured that ones spouse is secretive and not a malicious person towards oneself
Simple. If you can't trust your partner to put your needs before their own, to not betray your trust for selfish ends; what is to prevent them from demonstrating that VERY SAME ACTION in other aspects of your relationship? Someone who cannot be trusted to respect their partner enough to maintain monogamy in a monogamous relationship, should not be trusted to respect their partner in other capacities; indulging keeping potentially damaging secrets confidential.

A relationship is a commitment. A monogamous one is committing to each other exclusively. To break that commitment is to violate your partner's trust that you would remain faithful to them and the mutual agreement of exclusivity. If you want to fuck around, then don't be exclusive. Just be single, or try to make an open relationship work. But committing to monogamous relationship requires both partners be exclusive with each other, and failing to do so (i.e. fucking around/cheating) is an explicit abuse of trust of the other partner in the relationship.

When someone gets caught embezzling funds from their job, you shouldn't also be surprised to find they were stealing people's lunches out of the fridge in the break room. Likewise you don't just move them into a different position within the company so they no longer have access to funds or materials to embezzle and trust them to not steal again, you fire their assess and press charges.

men don't cheat because they want to harm their spouse, but because they wanna fuck.
Doesn't matter what harm they did or did not intend, harm is exactly what it does. It's a selfish betrayal of their partner's trust, and belies how little they care for their partner's wellbeing. Again, not a hard concept to grasp. Or at least it shouldn't be...

unless an affair is only willing to fuck in exchange for sharing ones spouse's secrets i don't see a connection here.
Wow, you really just don't get intrapersonal relationships, do you?

fidelity and secrecy are different character traits. so to me it makes no sense logically. but maybe some women think like that these days
Or, it's almost like people who are comfortable lying to someone about one thing are perfectly capable of comfortably lying to them about other things too! Almost like people who are demonstrably shown to be untrustworthy, shouldn't be trusted; especially when they have a history of betraying that trust for their own selfish gain.

you mean the sharing of the list with nice edwin instead of cheating ian?

if thats the case this would be prime fan service to the nice guy mindset

but i dont think its necessarily presented that way iirc
Mina doesn't have a formal relationship with Edwin in the same way she did with Ian. Likewise, Edwin hasn't really given her reasons to doubt his trustworthiness, unlike Ian. Edwin still has the potential to abuse that trust, and I imagine we will see those consequences play out eventually.

Edwin can show that he cares for Mina and places her wellbeing above his friendship for Ian (e.g. not actively playing a part in covering for Ian's fuckups, and being honest when asked directly if he knew), and that demonstration of trust by Edwin is crucial to forming the bond that allows Mina to be comfortable with proposing to share her Taboo Kink Bucket List with him. Remember that Mina doesn't start to reciprocate Edwin's advances until after she found the USB drive with evidence of Ian having a threesome with his childhood nanny. The bond had been shattered, the circle of trust broken. Whether formally ended or not, Mina knew that her relationship with Ian was effectively over and done, because Ian had evidently checked out long ago.

how did edwin abuse rose's trust?

didn't he just accept her being offered by the club and then agreed to her own proposition?
Rosalind was sent to the club under the auspices of being interviewed by Edwin for the club, something he was entirely unaware of being setup. She was told to meet Edwin, and to have sex with him; and she did so under the instructions of Ian, as part of Mrs. Pullman's larger plan for the Carnations. She was told that her admittance to the club hinged on Edwin's approval, which was a lie. She's desperate, and she trusts that doing so will ensure her a spot in the club, and the powers that be in the Carnation Club are using that to get her to do what they want (which is to help manipulate Edwin into the fold).

She's basically been setup, sent their under false pretenses. So Edwin has the option to become complicit in the scheme, to take advantage of her for his sexual gratification; with her not getting into the club being the Sword of Damocles hanging over the whole event. She is very much being put into a coercive position, and Edwin can choose to indulge and violate Rosalind's trust. We know this explicitly, as we the audience know has has no reason to deny her because he says as much to himself in his own thoughts. So for Edwin to play on that threat to get his dick wet? That is absolutely an abuse of trust. He held a position of power over Rosalind, and used it to coerce sex from her.

Again, it's one of the themes of the game playing out. Where does Edwin draw his ethical line in the sand? How comfortable is he with using others for his own benefit? What is he willing to do with the trust others place in him?

If there was no deception, if there was no chance to abuse Rosalind's trust? The decision wouldn't be anywhere near as important or impactful. It wouldn't say anything about Edwin's ethics, his moral compass (or lack thereof). Remove the ethical dilemma, and the choice to have sex with Rosalind or not becomes one of simple preference; does the player (through Edwin) think Rosalind is attractive enough to want to see her performing sex acts? It would be a far less interesting choice to make.

Last edited by a moderator:

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
To be honest, I'm a little disappointed that all the girls in this game are complete whores. Even cute Mina is also a whore. It would be better if Mina remained a gentle sweet girl for a romantic relationship in order to diversify the casts of characters and give MC hope that not all girls are whores and his mother really could not find the best way out of a difficult situation and did everything against her will for the sake of her beloved son. Because it's a little boring when all five female characters at the end of the current patch admitted that they are complete whores. It is clear that in the next update, the trinity of carnations will be completely morally destroyed as individuals in the last week of the exhibition and they will most likely become part of the club as a whore, at least Felicia for sure, which is very upsetting that there are no options in the game to somehow change the events drastically. It is also clear that there will be a conflict with August when we find out exactly who was involved in the death of our father, because as everything goes to this, I also think Victoria will still play her role as a whore of her own free will or not. I have so many variations of events in my head as if it were possible to make the game more interesting and with different endings that would deviate from your role playing, remain true to the belief that not all girls are whores and help carnations save them their minds or even save them from the last exhibition. Or follow the path of complete decay of both the personality of the MC and the carnations and all the women that surround him and at the end lead the club by eliminating the former owners. Or try to get away from the club with the girl of your choice, as Darius did before we came to the club. I would also rewrite the origin of the MC and how he met Ian to show their relationship with each other and reveal their characters more. This would not greatly affect further events, but only how their friendship began when the MC protected Jan from the bullies, and how much they need each other. A good story with well-written characters is much more interesting and exciting than a game with tons of sex scenes and a dull narrative where you always want to skip dialogue.

PS: I'm sorry for my opinion, this is just my feeling about one of the best games for hundreds that I have played, and how could you understand that this is my first comment when I was so interested in the game that I could not resist writing a few words ))

PS: I also apologize for my English, it's not my native language.

lubering

Sep 12, 2022
Wonder how bad this gonna backfire. Really wish there would be no downside having Hana+Mina, both girls are fantastic.
I'm sure this option will be in the next update, since it was clear more than once that Mina and Hana like each other.

Reactions: Zod666

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
To be honest, I'm a little disappointed that all the girls in this game are complete whores. Even cute Mina is also a whore. It would be better if Mina remained a gentle sweet girl for a romantic relationship in order to diversify the casts of characters and give MC hope that not all girls are whores and his mother really could not find the best way out of a difficult situation and did everything against her will for the sake of her beloved son. Because it's a little boring when all five female characters at the end of the current patch admitted that they are complete whores. It is clear that in the next update, the trinity of carnations will be completely morally destroyed as individuals in the last week of the exhibition and they will most likely become part of the club as a whore, at least Felicia for sure, which is very upsetting that there are no options in the game to somehow change the events drastically. It is also clear that there will be a conflict with August when we find out exactly who was involved in the death of our father, because as everything goes to this, I also think Victoria will still play her role as a whore of her own free will or not. I have so many variations of events in my head as if it were possible to make the game more interesting and with different endings that would deviate from your role playing, remain true to the belief that not all girls are whores and help carnations save them their minds or even save them from the last exhibition. Or follow the path of complete decay of both the personality of the MC and the carnations and all the women that surround him and at the end lead the club by eliminating the former owners. Or try to get away from the club with the girl of your choice, as Darius did before we came to the club. I would also rewrite the origin of the MC and how he met Ian to show their relationship with each other and reveal their characters more. This would not greatly affect further events, but only how their friendship began when the MC protected Jan from the bullies, and how much they need each other. A good story with well-written characters is much more interesting and exciting than a game with tons of sex scenes and a dull narrative where you always want to skip dialogue.

PS: I'm sorry for my opinion, this is just my feeling about one of the best games for hundreds that I have played, and how could you understand that this is my first comment when I was so interested in the game that I could not resist writing a few words ))

PS: I also apologize for my English, it's not my native language.
Uh, Mina aside (I disagree), Hana certainly isn't.
As for the rest, you're aware you're working in a literal whorehouse and helping to run a competition with 3 women who WANT to become whores, right? What did you expect?

Wonder how bad this gonna backfire. Really wish there would be no downside having Hana+Mina, both girls are fantastic.
I'm still holding out hope for a Hana/Mina/MC Throuple happily ever after. But if I had to choose a cannon ending, it'd be with Hana. She edges out Mina by a slim margin, but she's too sweet and too "girlfriend/wife material" to not pick. Girl needs the win in my opinion. Assuming the MC can manage to actually be a good guy for her despite his potential inclinations.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
I'm sure this option will be in the next update, since it was clear more than once that Mina and Hana like each other.
Lets hope so!

I'm still holding out hope for a Hana/Mina/MC Throuple happily ever after. But if I had to choose a cannon ending, it'd be with Hana
Its Mina for me. Haven't played through latest update yet, but Mina just seen too good, nice, sweet and proper on outside and kinky slut in private.
Add Felicia to that, strong woman that knows how to handle herself, but also fun and depraved. So best case should be Mina+Felicia for me.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
they will most likely become part of the club as a whore, at least Felicia for sure, which is very upsetting that there are no options in the game to somehow change the events drastically.
Who said anything about wanting to change the events drastically? :whistle:

Agreed with you on more backstory with Ian would make for a compelling story.

Saying the girls will be "morally destroyed" is a little strong I think, the whole point of the premise as I understand it isnt "oh my god what if they do finally become whores", no, that's a given, so now what? Can we accept them for who they are and still have fun? Or are the proverbial scarlet letters too much to bear?

I have the opposite take on August, to me he's not menacing enough. If you're chummy with him, he's a complete straight shooter back at you. Out of all the candidates to solve Rosalin's dilemma, by far he has the most expedient and confident response. I'm sure the story will develop and more will be revealed, criminal dealings and whatnot, but for now, he's alright. Chuck just strikes me as a an old man yearning for the glory days of youth, so he overcompensates with the club girls and scheming nefarious schemes to feel relevant. We'll see if he's more than that.

If I had one wish for future updates (aside from the inevitable felicia group sex action, it'd be more action with the she-wolf of the SS. She steals every scene she's in, she's interesting, and probably the most attractive in the game.

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
If I had one wish for future updates (aside from the inevitable felicia group sex action, it'd be more action with the she-wolf of the SS
If you mean Kathleen then hell fucking yea, subduing that bitch gives loads satisfaction for sure. Definitely want more scenes with her.

• Haha
Reactions: Nulldev
4.90 star(s) 475 Votes