TM | Twisted Games

GDI Spec Ops
Dec 30, 2020
Finished playing it just now but kinda underwhelmed. The technically legal sex show premise is running very thin at this point, and I thought it was the most boring part of this game to begin with. All the interesting things in this story are peripheral. Making pretty girls feel uncomfortable appeals to some combination of the barely pubescent, the very old and the ill-begotten. In fact the orgy in its popular conception and as represented here - men in high places molesting beautiful damsels in distress - is an envy-fuelled middle-class wetdream. The real Dionysian orgies were ordained by women and the participants were the excluded in Greek society - women, slaves, cripples, foreigners and outlaws. They weren't explosions of strength and beauty but festivals worshipping the paradoxical power of weakness. Their spiritual heirs were not Satanic cults or Fifty Shades of Grey but the radically Christian peasants' revolts of the 1300s which reached their apotheosis in the French Revolution.

The real sex parties of the leets are less mommy roleplay or raw octupus mukbang, and more mutually satisfying handcarved-tabletop missionary with a few performers present to spice things up. And as I've heard, nowadays many of them are embracing the principle of female ordination (men can only attend if accompanied by a female partner, only women can approach men). There is no element of the suffering or the dissolution that becomes lightning and dynamite. It's basically the daily life of a rich person, plus sex and mock-secrecy. Jolly good fun if you're the one doing it; vapid and boring if you're looking in from the outside. Kubrick had it exactly right: masks, expensive hookers and drugs, vanilla sex. Eyes Wide Shut is primarily a satire of the spineless middle-class puritanism that vicariously enjoys "excessive" wealth even as it denounces it, which is spelled out right at the end, in the cloying pop-philosophical exchange between Cruise and Kidman in the toy store. Whatever evil/ugliness there might be in such situations is dialectical, existing only in their relation to an absent other either unacknowledged or, out of respect for the fashion/custom of "wokeness", ceremonially honored in abstract and strategically self-recriminating terms. But in either case - effectively located out of sight and mind across the streets, highways and oceans.

Anyway, if it were up to me this update would be the conclusion. And the big audience event from the last update would have been climactic and final.

Only part that stood out for me was the scene with PC and mad scientist chick in the bar. That was some legit MKULTRA activation bullshit while also managing to retain the campy tone and straight-edgy social commentary of the rest of the story. In fact the mad scientist chick and her sugar-grampy are now my favourite characters and I look forward to a lot more of them; but that'd probably require a different game.
I feel like this is how ChatGPT might try to explain masturbation to itself.

Ababytu

May 24, 2020
I still hold out hope that we get to fuck the bitch out of Ian's mom at some point. Even better would be an option to accidentally knock her up, even if it would lead to a Bad End.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: SanaeS

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I still hold out hope that we get to fuck the bitch out of Ian's mom at some point. Even better would be an option to accidentally knock her up, even if it would lead to a Bad End.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not a fan of Ian´s Mom, so if we get something going with her is of minor importance for me. But one, two endings with happening what you wrote in spoilers would be really great!:) She is one of my top three Girls/LIs in the game.

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
In the actual true hidden ending Edwin will marry Ian.
Edwin awakens after their first encounter with a sore asshole and an itchy crotch. As he contemplates his uncomfortable predicament, a USB thumb drive left out on the coffee table catches his eye. He pops it in and plays the file. And as his face is bathed in the warm, soft glow of Caucasian skin and velvet sheets, we regard his slowly wrenching expression turning into disgust as he realizes who the voices he hears are.

Before he even recognizes their writhing bodies, Edwin has discerned their identity in spite of the din of Karen Well screaming her head off in the background. His jaw still firmly weighed to the ground, Katherine finally wins and his psyche is irreparably destroyed as he hears those dreaded words that haunt him in his prison cell to this very night...

"Don't thank me yet Ian, you haven't even tasted it yet."

The novel ends abruptly on a black screen.

STILL NO RENDERED MOTHERFUCKING. STILL NO NTR. :KEK:

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Edwin awakens after their first encounter with a sore asshole and an itchy crotch. As he contemplates his uncomfortable predicament, a USB thumb drive left out on the coffee table catches his eye. He pops it in and plays the file. And as his face is bathed in the warm, soft glow of Caucasian skin and velvet sheets, we regard his slowly wrenching expression turning into disgust as he realizes who the voices he hears are.

Before he even recognizes their writhing bodies, Edwin has discerned their identity in spite of the din of Karen Well screaming her head off in the background. His jaw still firmly weighed to the ground, Katherine finally wins and his psyche is irreparably destroyed as he hears those dreaded words that haunt him in his prison cell to this very night...

"Don't thank me yet Ian, you haven't even tasted it yet."

The novel ends abruptly on a black screen.

STILL NO RENDERED MOTHERFUCKING. STILL NO NTR. :KEK:
Who the hell leaked our internal documents?

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
The club in this game is a mix of brothel and the kind of place I'd imagine is designed to cater exclusively to the silver fox types i.e technically voluntary for both but for one of them enjoyment is likely subordinated to the main reason why they're a couple. Also every non-Ian male NPC is the worst version of that type. Actually Ian too cus he coulda swung with Mina like a breeze but he fucks the housekeeper? Severe case of mid-life all around. Kathleen's Sex Spray can't drop soon enough.:BootyTime:
The game kinda presents it as if Mina was not very into having sex with Ian and if so only vanilla. So unless he cheated very early on in the relationship and that was the reason for her reluctance, which makes no sense really since she would have just left him if the relationship just begun and he cheated, it's understandable that he was not very satisfied with her if he's into more extreme stuff.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The game kinda presents it as if Mina was not very into having sex with Ian and if so only vanilla. So unless he cheated very early on in the relationship and that was the reason for her reluctance, which makes no sense really since she would have just left him if the relationship just begun and he cheated, it's understandable that he was not very satisfied with her if he's into more extreme stuff.
I don't think it was ever explicitly stated anywhere, but my interpretation would be, that Ian only ever cared for his own satisfaction. He probably never talked or asked Mina what she wanted. At the same time she had built up this illusion of a "pure innocent girl" when they met each other and she probably either didn't wanted to make herself more vulnerable towards him by deconstructing that illusion or she thought that she had to keep that illusion up, because that was how Ian knows her.

In the end Ian pretty much pushed away what he is kinda looking for, because he is a selfish prick at the very least as far as women are concerned. One might even hypothesis that he is pretty much taking out the hate for his mother on other women by degrading them and just having them serf his needs, doing what he wants without ever asking let alone doing what they want.

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
I don't think it was ever explicitly stated anywhere, but my interpretation would be, that Ian only ever cared for his own satisfaction. He probably never talked or asked Mina what she wanted. At the same time she had built up this illusion of a "pure innocent girl" when they met each other and she probably either didn't wanted to make herself more vulnerable towards him by deconstructing that illusion or she thought that she had to keep that illusion up, because that was how Ian knows her.

In the end Ian pretty much pushed away what he is kinda looking for, because he is a selfish prick at the very least as far as women are concerned. One might even hypothesis that he is pretty much taking out the hate for his mother on other women by degrading them and just having them serf his needs, doing what he wants without ever asking let alone doing what they want.
That sounds a bit sexist tbh :sneaky:

"I don't think it was ever explicitly stated anywhere, but my interpretation would be, that Mina only ever cared for her own satisfaction. She probably never talked or asked Ian what he wanted. At the same time he had built up this illusion of a "badboy" when they met each other and he probably either didn't wanted to make himself more vulnerable towards her by deconstructing that illusion or he thought that he had to keep that illusion up, because that was how Mina knows him." :p

She could have just talked with him about it if she was missing something and also asked him what he likes. But she seemed to not want to do what he was into, didn't tell him what she was into, and kept up this illusion which one could call a lie.

That doesn't justify cheating from Ian and that again doesn't justify her cheating on him, but she seems to be responsible for the shitty relationship as well.

Mina didn't ask Ian what he likes.
Mina didn't want to do what he likes when he told her.

Ian didn't ask Mina what she likes.
Ian might have done what she likes if she told him.

Reactions: Turret
Feb 19, 2018
Damn Mina can't catch a break, she breaks up with Ian cuz he is an asshole who cheated and is into extreme stuff...only to end up with MC who (if he chooses to) is literally gonna do the same. F in the chat.
(Double timing on Hana/Mina currently, hopefully doesn't blow up in my MC's face).

• Haha
Reactions: JasonsGranpa

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
That sounds a bit sexist tbh :sneaky:

"I don't think it was ever explicitly stated anywhere, but my interpretation would be, that Mina only ever cared for her own satisfaction. She probably never talked or asked Ian what he wanted. At the same time he had built up this illusion of a "badboy" when they met each other and he probably either didn't wanted to make himself more vulnerable towards her by deconstructing that illusion or he thought that he had to keep that illusion up, because that was how Mina knows him." :p

She could have just talked with him about it if she was missing something and also asked him what he likes. But she seemed to not want to do what he was into, didn't tell him what she was into, and kept up this illusion which one could call a lie.

That doesn't justify cheating from Ian and that again doesn't justify her cheating on him, but she seems to be responsible for the shitty relationship as well.

Good point. Poor communication is the root cause of most critical relationship problems. But why is Takkatakka's view sexist? You two were discussing Ian and Mina, not men and women. Placing the greater onus for relationship problems on this fictional man, correctly or not, doesn't equate to a general attack on men.

JasonsGranpa

Apr 30, 2023
Good point. Poor communication is the root cause of most critical relationship problems. But why is Takkatakka's view sexist? You two were discussing Ian and Mina, not men and women. Placing the greater onus for relationship problems on this fictional man, correctly or not, doesn't equate to a general attack on men.
His take on their relationship sounds like viewing everything the girl does through kind and understanding eyes, and everything the guy does through harsh and critical eyes.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017

One important thing here too is that the Mina fans just assume that Ian was a prick to Mina from the get go, so that she did not tell him her fantasies.
While the Ian we know after Uncle Chuck got his hands on him is far from being perfect boyfriend material, esp. in the early chapters there are hints that in the beginning Ian was charming and able to win Mina over. We can even stablilise the romance score of the two, if we want to.
And Ian is quite open about a lot of his sexual desires and e.g. at the birthday party we can see that Ian is open to experiment with Mina, while she played innocence to the point that Hana teased the hell out of Mina. As Hana said paraphrased "She is so easy to tease, I could not resist."
Ian is the main culprit why his relationship with Mina crashed, no doubt about it, but when it comes to Mina´s bucket list, that is not Ian´s fault she never told him.

Reactions: JasonsGranpa
4.90 star(s) 475 Votes