ashwani2659

Jul 18, 2017
Don't know why but the new update is throwing me error and can't find a space to roll back to. Only saves before going to Mina's place and fore-playing with her are working. Loved this game but I don't think I'm gonna play an hour of rerun. :(
Can a kind soul help, or give me their save file from end of Ch4Up1 please ?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Don't know why but the new update is throwing me error and can't find a space to roll back to. Only saves before going to Mina's place and fore-playing with her are working. Loved this game but I don't think I'm gonna play an hour of rerun. :(
Can a kind soul help, or give me their save file from end of Ch4Up1 please ?
Any mod installed or used in the past?

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
I am too, Morrowind might be clunky as fuck from a gameplay perspective, but in terms of immersion, world building, and lore, it is hands down the best TOS game, and if we're being honest, Bethesda has lost all talent needed to make a game like that.
Well good thing for them is they probably don't need to make a game like that to be successful these days. They can make a shallow, generic bug ridden open world game and would probably still make money based on hype alone.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Can someone please tell me what the fuck 'Azura' from 'The Elder Scrolls' has to do with a brothel/sex club?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The whole club stands symbolicly for the way Bethesda is treating its players. Basically the carnations stand for gamers that buy Bethesda's games at launch only to get utterly fucked for 4 weeks until the worst bugs are fixed.

Last edited:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
The whole club stand symbolic for the way Bethesda is treating their players. Basically the carnations stand for gamers that buy Bethesda games at launch only to get utterly fucked for 4 weeks until the worst bugs are fixed.
Which reminder me, that I shouldn't buy Starfield until the end of November. (Or waiting until the Pirates doing their thing)

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah I have been using the walkthrough mod which was recommended.
I tried the new version with and without mod. Didn't make any difference. Saves don't work from that particular spot..
Yeah, that's why I never use them.

I would actually recommend using the skip function. Outside of the...two or three "free roams" it allows you to get through the game very quickly while doing exactly your choices instead of using "a savegame" from someone who might have taken different choices.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
How do you call it?
"A woman getting fucked with a dildo".
Pegging is one of the sex words we have a clear and unambiguous definition for. About 20 years ago, Dan Savage (and his readers) intentionally selected "pegging" for the express purpose of describing a woman fucking a man in the ass with a strap-on dildo.

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
I'm looking forward to the Veronica update. She's certainly the least fleshed out of the carnations, and the dev has the opportunity to do something great with her. Both Rose and Felicia have already developed some sort of relationship with Edwin, while his relationship with Veronica still feels rather professional. It's gonna be interesting to see what makes her tick away from her gym and the Club.

I also hope we see more of Ian in the next update. I've really grown to like Ian, and I've become very sympathetic towards his character. I've been thinking about his dynamic with Edwin for a while now, and I've finally decided to comment on it, as their relationship has always bugged me, and I just realized why. I've noticed that Ian looks at Edwin like and older brother, and Edwin generally only tolerates him because of work at best, and treats him like a nuisance at worst. Ian's certainly been putting in the most effort in keeping their "friendship" alive.

Ian gets a lot of flak on here, but I feel like he's a much better person than Edwin. Ian feels like an actual human being, while Edwin feels a lot more cold and aloof, almost like a sociopath. If I had to put it into words, I'd say Ian is a good person surrounded by bad indluences (Chuck, Kat, his parents), while Edwin is a bad person surrounded by good influences (Vicky, Ian, Hana). To me, this dynamic serves to paint Ian as a misguided young man, led astray and neglected by the people he trusts, while Edwin appears "good" on the surface, but there's an unsettling darkness bubbling underneath. I also suspect he's a bit of an unreliable narrator, but we'll see just how fucked up he is as the story progresses.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Ian gets a lot of flak on here, but I feel like he's a much better person than Edwin. Ian feels like an actual human being, while Edwin feels a lot more cold and aloof, almost like a sociopath. If I had to put it into words, I'd say Ian is a good person surrounded by bad indluences (Chuck, Kat, his parents), while Edwin is a bad person surrounded by good influences (Vicky, Ian, Hana).
I mean...Ian is cheating on his girlfriend with his former nanny (among a lot of others). Edwin did what exactly? Help her "cheat back", when the dig was already up? I mean overall it probably depends on the decisions you take, but I wouldn't agree to that assessment (at least not for the way I played my MC so far).

4.90 star(s) 477 Votes