Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
The game shows me the same error, but I haven't used any mod.
Problem solved loading a save made before the conversation at the end of the last update. I don't know why, but it seems the issue is related to the saves made during that conversation.

how to remove the textbox opacity? hide textbox mod doesnt work for me
If you press the key H, you hide the text-box; it is a Ren'py feature, not a mod.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: dacris69
Apr 26, 2023
Played the new update.

Enjoyed the dynamic of the Rose scene a lot. Would have been nice if Edwin made a bit better use of having her so available around, but I really thought it was hot. Also enjoyed the brotime with Ian.

Question: Edwin mentioned two times Rose will be around for more days so he can do more harder stuff with her later. Will there be another longer scene next update, or will we have to be more patient?

Thanks for the update!

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Played the new update.

Enjoyed the dynamic of the Rose scene a lot. Would have been nice if Edwin made a bit better use of having her so available around, but I really thought it was hot. Also enjoyed the brotime with Ian.

Question: Edwin mentioned two times Rose will be around for more days so he can do more harder stuff with her later. Will there be another longer scene next update, or will we have to be more patient?

Thanks for the update!
Thanks for playing, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

To answer your question: yes, you can expect more Rosalind in the next update and beyond. This update was meant to conveniently set her up for that content, both interpersonal and other.

Apr 26, 2023

To answer your question: yes, you can expect more Rosalind in the next update and beyond. This update was meant to conveniently set her up for that content, both interpersonal and other.
Awesome.

Edwin indulging his inner egoistic tyrann. Excited for more of that. Finally fulfilling his dream of using girls like a piece of furniture. lol

Thank you for the reply. Appreciate it.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Really enjoyed the update, getting to see more of Hana and Veronica was great. I am currently torn between finishing this story run (once we get there) by having Edwin stay loyal to the Club, corrupting Hana the way Katherine wants. Or by doing everything he can to help Veronica win.

Reactions: True_Degenerate

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Really enjoyed the update, getting to see more of Hana and Veronica was great. I am currently torn between finishing this story run (once we get there) by having Edwin stay loyal to the Club, corrupting Hana the way Katherine wants. Or by doing everything he can to help Veronica win.
It's either Hana or Mina we corrupt. Damn, I just finished the update where Edwin is full-on Kat's route where I'm dating Mina and I tasered the shit out of the girls. Felicia was pissed off as hell.

Nick198

Apr 24, 2021

I don't care about Rosalind, I only care about Mina. I want Mina 1694046233351.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: Ale3

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019

Just a few things:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

salyhero

Jun 11, 2018
Walkthrough Update

Hey everyone, here's my walkthrough for this great game. I hope you find it useful to navigate the game and get all the hidden gems.

If you want to support my work, you can:

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers,
Mr Bubu
Not Yet New Update for Ch04Up03?

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes