Light86

Mar 25, 2018
does anyone have a save file with veronica right before this version ? I didn't play her route and there is not much to do it in this version if you don't play veronica route , can you please share it ?

Last edited:

WatchmanW

Apr 4, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough. In a nutshell - this is the best novel game I played on this forum. Even though game is really big and it's Renpy it runs perfectly on my phone.
Looking forward to my second and third playthrough. Its a bit of a shame for me personally that there is completely no action with mom :(

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Just finished my first playthrough. In a nutshell - this is the best novel game I played on this forum. Even though game is really big and it's Renpy it runs perfectly on my phone.
Looking forward to my second and third playthrough. Its a bit of a shame for me personally that there is completely no action with mom :(
I think she's been lewd'd enough in her life. She deserves a break lol Besides, there's plenty of undeniably hot moms out there in games like Duality, Heart Problems, and Hard To Love where the relationship would make sense to the story being told.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
if you want to cheat on her why agree to her boyfriend? Just go with the FWB option and you can screw around all you want
Because I want cake and eat it too? I love her character, Same time want to see where other girls story will lead too. And to make hard for me, all in one playthrough

• Haha
Reactions: True_Degenerate

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Because I want cake and eat it too? I love her character, Same time want to see where other girls story will lead too. And to make hard for me, all in one playthrough
well that's on you then but it'll probably blow up in your face :ROFLMAO:

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah an update about Veronica! :love:
I'm in bad term with her. :cautious:
It seems the next update will be about Rosalind! :love:
I'm not in good term with her. :cautious:

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I am now finally about to embark on the latest update after replaying a blown save back through the game. Oh boy!

edit:
  • Amber is hot.
  • These haircuts are... I don't know lol...
  • Rosalind is very, very sweet. She's my favorite Carnation, but I do enjoy the other two as well.
  • When Edwin sits her down to "take a load off", Rosalind is subconsciously playing with her pants button briefly. A window into her desires that most devs don't think of without addressing it. Fantastic.
  • I'm sure when I play my full-deal save, this will be a more interesting encounter.
  • Rosalind is great in a Rose Only save... so much said without words as Edwin moves to clean up the table.
  • Having a good relationship with Killian in a KathHanaMina save makes him mention his idea about his parents using Alice the way they did to raise him. Good development for him here.
  • Karli is fucking *hot*. Some of the best LIs end up being side girls -or worse- nothing.
  • Ronnie is fucking cool. No question about it.
  • Loving all the choices to describe her tits lol
  • Not my favorite LI, but man this is great! Truly an Amazon lol
  • Amber is hot.
  • I'll add my impressions in as I find time to read my other saves...

Last edited:

ZENARIUS

Mar 29, 2019
Does anyone have the path to mine? could you pass it to me please
and how do i unlock the last one?
1694242946903.png

Last edited:

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Was originally planning not to play this update and instead wait for the Felicia date, but since I have the impulse control of a dog on crack, I gave it a go eventually.
Selfish me, who only plays his blind run which has no Hana/Mina, is obviously quite happy we are back to carnations content. ;) Just being a friend is probably my preferred route, I quite liked the date and the idea of playing wingman. Scenes with Ian were great, too. The talk with Victoria, the mulling over what would it mean if they found out what happened with Darius. Rosalind moving in with Edwin. Overall, a very enjoyable update (for my preferences) and I'm glad I didn't wait to play it haha. :)
Also, loved Veronica's reactions when she came into the men's bathroom. Little surprised the scene itself was that 'one-sided', but no biggie. Too bad, Brittney is not Léa Seydoux, though. :sneaky:

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes