Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
What's so funny, I wonder. She's grown in a disfunctional family, and that's why she is who she is.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
I wouldn't call her a selfish asshole. She's grown in a disfunctional family. I'd say almost every character has.
Edwin refers to himself as a selfish asshole when he doesn't end things with Mina and I'd like to see how far this path can go. I'm not criticizing Edwin or Hana so you really don't need to defend them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The key words are: "right now", as you write. Everybody should keep saves at those key choices.

What you call "fluff" I call it "what makes the game worthwhile following its sub-branches".
Yeah, I generally don't delete my saves anyway, but I will most likely do a complete re-run when the game is finished anyway.

Duno about anyone else but I'm looking forward to the selfish asshole goth GF path :)
She is neither selfish nor an asshole!

Hana.png

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
People are always sleeping on Veronica x Mina combos and I don't know why :confused:
I wanted to write "because there is no direct connection between them"...but of course that isn't true. There is actually be a decent chance of that happening at some point. At the very least the foundations for it are already laid. :unsure:

Pretty sure Veronica would be up for it 100%. :BootyTime:

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
MC & Sophia & Warren threesome! You know, when August and Chuck decide that the old doctor is getting too uppity and needs to be shown his place.
Very unprobable. From what we know about Sophia, she is the type of person who very exactly decides herself who she sleeps with and when. And a forced situation, baaad idea!
Sophia Lundgren is girlfriend material for Edwin! It is quite obvious from how they click together when they meet each other.

Reactions: xslayermkdx

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Very unprobable. From what we know about Sophia, she is the type of person who very exactly decides herself who she sleeps with and when.
You are totally wrong.

She will do whatever Abel will tell her, because she is literally subjugated by him. If she loses a chess match with Chuck, she will be forced to have sex - and more - with him.

Anyway, the dude was joking, I guess.

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
Sophia very much seems to be the femme fatale of the story. I don't think she has much interest in Edwin herself. Abel probably ordered her to butter him up for something, and poor Edwin may or may not fall for it. Sophia and Abel are lawful neutral at best, and while not outright evil, I have no doubt Edwin is just another interchangeable pawn to them that also Kat and Chuck see him as. Sure, her chemistry with Edwin is off the charts, but I suspect she's deliberately honey trapping him for Abel to control.

Before we know it, Dr M̶e̶n̶g̶e̶l̶e̶ Abel will be pumping Edwin full of chems after being lulled by Sophia. Soriously, Edwin can't trust anyone associated with the club, except maybe Ian and Hana. None of them are remotely good people, and if Sophia's willing to work for a morally ambiguous guy like Abel, than you have the answer already regarding her character and morals.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sophia very much seems to be the femme fatale of the story. I don't think she has much interest in Edwin herself. Abel probably ordered her to butter him up for something, and poor Edwin may or may not fall for it. Sophia and Abel are lawful neutral at best, and while not outright evil, I have no doubt Edwin is just another interchangeable pawn to them that also Kat and Chuck see him as. Sure, her chemistry with Edwin is off the charts, but I suspect she's deliberately honey trapping him for Abel to control.

Before we know it, Dr M̶e̶n̶g̶e̶l̶e̶ Abel will be pumping Edwin full of chems after being lulled by Sophia. Soriously, Edwin can't trust anyone associated with the club, except maybe Ian and Hana. None of them are remotely good people, and if Sophia's willing to work for a morally ambiguous guy like Abel, than you have the answer already regarding her character and morals.
Sophia and Edwin? she's only testing the drug.

I think you totally overlooked the fact that uncle Chuck repeatedly affirms that Edwin is family and that he explicitly tells Kathleen to keep from involving Edwin with the drug testing (telling her that he knows about it, too).

I don't know how you're handling your gameplay, but I think any player might want to maximise his Chuck and Jacob friendship points.

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Very unprobable. From what we know about Sophia, she is the type of person who very exactly decides herself who she sleeps with and when. And a forced situation, baaad idea!
Sophia Lundgren is girlfriend material for Edwin! It is quite obvious from how they click together when they meet each other.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
People are always sleeping on Veronica x Mina combos and I don't know why :confused:
It's because of the way Veronica is initially presented.

Unlike the other Carnations, she has a somewhat confrontational attitude to the MC and it persists well into the second week of the Exhibition. As a result the audience isn't primed to think about all the things they could do with Veronica, we're primed to think about whether we can get Veronica at all (or, I suppose, whether we'd want Veronica at all for those who dislike her). Combine that with the, shall we say... enthusiasm Veronica shows towards getting into Mina's pants and it's no surprise she seems more likely to compete with us for Mina than she is to share her.

I assume that would change the next time they meet if the MC has pursued both of them, but having thoroughly friendzoned Mina I'd probably have to start yet another run to find out.

I don't think that's quite right. Sophia makes it pretty clear Abel decides who she sleeps with, and I take her at her word. I believe that Sophia decided for herself to accept this arrangement (she wasn't forced into it through extortion or trickery), so to that extent I agree with you. I would not, however, describe that as Sophia 'deciding exactly' on her own. A willing agent is still ultimately an agent, not a principal.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Unlike the other Carnations, she has a somewhat confrontational attitude to the MC and it persists well into the second week of the Exhibition. As a result the audience isn't primed to think about all the things they could do with Veronica, we're primed to think about whether we can get Veronica at all (or, I suppose, whether we'd want Veronica at all for those who dislike her). Combine that with the, shall we say... enthusiasm Veronica shows towards getting into Mina's pants and it's no surprise she seems more likely to compete with us for Mina than she is to share her.
Bit of a shame if that is the case. Looking forward to a return of the awkward seductress and can't think of better prey for a naive first timer than an apex predator. Factoring in Veronica's switch tendencies and how susceptible she has been to Mina's charms it just seems like a fun dynamic to explore

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes