May 15, 2017
Pale Carnations [Ch. 2 Update 2] Mutt & Jeff

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.09 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.08 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 859 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 841 MB

Win/Linux: MEGA
Mac: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Someone please have the compressed version!

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I usually get annoyed at people shouting here. But those words are almost 100% true. I believe it's: THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING GOOD.
Been on my radar but haven’t gotten to it yet. Good word of mouth makes me want to finally check it out. (y) Any news on an update? Looks like it’s been awhile.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Been on my radar but haven’t gotten to it yet. Good word of mouth makes me want to finally check it out. (y) Any news on an update? Looks like it’s been awhile.
What Spfjolietjake said. I'm typing up an upcoming dev diary right now for our Patreon about the subject, but if you're looking to avoid downloading the same game twice within like a month or so, I'd say wait a little longer before giving our project a try.

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
The Dev and artist are new so they are cautious and do not announce update dates in fear that they might miss them, which is pretty much usual in creative fields, and I agree with them on this as complete sh*t stroms are accompanied by missing deadlines here in these fourms but I have a huntch that update is gonna come soon(1-2 weeks) but don't take my word for it I may be totally wrong.

Update or not I recommend you to try it right now, oh! boy its gonna suprise you at the least. I pretty much am drooling for the update and gonna write a review for it after the update. I've been here for 2 years and never wrote a review for any game or VN but this is the first game which really makes me wanna write a review for it, english is not my first language so I'm stressed out as to how the review will turn out :eek:. Too bad for me as I'm in no financial position to become a patreon otherwise it might be the first game I will be a patreon for.

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
Have a feeling that in next update at least one if not all the girls are gonna get used by someone else

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
In other words... no? You think it won't happen that soon?
:LOL: if it isn't this coming update it will be the next. It's cumming. I honestly have no clue what exactly will happen but I'm excited to see what the devs come up with.

This isn't a predictable vn. This truly is a unique vn and I would be lying if I acted like I knew what will happen when.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
:LOL: if it isn't this coming update it will be the next. It's cumming. I honestly have no clue what exactly will happen but I'm excited to see what the devs come up with.

This isn't a predictable vn. This truly is a unique vn and I would be lying if I acted like I knew what will happen when.
Yeah, I agree. Story and characters are pretty impressive in this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017

That is why this VN is in my top 5 games right now. The story is unique, compelling and totally unpredictable. Mutt & Jeff deserve more support, but I fear the story setting and content scare away emotionally fragile players.

Reactions: mario171 and 610

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
That is why this VN is in my top 5 games right now. The story is unique, compelling and totally unpredictable. Mutt & Jeff deserve more support, but I fear the story setting and content scare away emotionally fragile players.
Yeah, but I'm glad the emotional fragile aren't attracted tbh. I respect their feelings but the wars about and over content get old.

This vn is so strong, pure visioned, and again unique that I freverently don't want it to change or be watered down.

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah, but I'm glad the emotional fragile aren't attracted tbh. I respect their feelings but the wars about and over content get old.

This vn is so strong, pure visioned, and again unique that I freverently don't want it to change or be watered down.
Yep exactly. The day the devs decide to water down the content to try to appeal to a wider audience is the day I withdraw my support for this project. I'm sure the temptation is there to just turn this into yet another harem game, but to do that would rip the soul out of the story.

I'm confident these guys will stick to their vision and this will become one of the greatest VNs of all time.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes