Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
1st time player ( yeah i know, at good time ) , can i have both Mina and Hana in one playthrough?
You can for now (and there might be a threesome at the horizon), how those relationships might progress towards the end remains to be seen. This isn't a harem game though and won't become one. TD made that very clear.

Also have fun. In this one you can actually fuck the old hag. :KEK:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
sorta, just go with the FWB option with Hana rather than girlfriend when it comes up, then you are good to go (probably one of the most critical choices in the game so far... I mean the fuckbuddy/GF decision so probably worth to make a save there)
Mina route should have a threesome some day but if you commit to Hana there is a cheating stat.
You can go fwb with Hana tho.
Understood thanks
Also have fun. In this one you can actually fuck the old hag. :KEK:
:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Ungawa

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So this is one of the few projects where the devs release A PUBLIC FREE (and bugfixed) VERSION after a few days they release the Patreon version...

and a guy comes here and starts BUSTING OUR/DEVS BALLS ?!?!?!?!?! :mad:

What the Damn Fuck

Don't answer and ignore list, bros.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
So this is one of the few projects where the devs release A PUBLIC FREE (and bugfixed) VERSION after a few days they release the Patreon version...

and a guy comes here and starts BUSTING OUR/DEVS BALLS ?!?!?!?!?! :mad:

What the Damn Fuck

Don't answer and ignore list, bros.
Also progress is and has been pretty steady. Either someone has no idea how this works or it is just obvious trolling.

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
This whole argument is stupid. Stop feeding the trolls. The development of Pale Carnations is going at a rapid pace, especially for such a high quality VN with such a high production value. Comopre PC to the most popular AVN currently in development, Being a DIK, which is on track to have a release schedule of 1 episode in 1 and a 1/2 years, whose development will probably finish sometimes next decade at this pace. Sure, PC is a lot lighter on mechanics and variables, but my point still stands. Most games of this scale take 8 months minimum to update if you want any significant content.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
This whole argument is stupid. Stop feeding the trolls. The development of Pale Carnations is going at a rapid pace, especially for such a high quality VN with such a high production value. Comopre PC to the most popular AVN currently in development, Being a DIK, which is on track to have a release schedule of 1 episode in 1 and a 1/2 years, whose development will probably finish sometimes next decade at this pace. Sure, PC is a lot lighter on mechanics and variables, but my point still stands. Most games of this scale take 8 months minimum to update if you want any significant content.
Agree. I didn't see the troll's post until the replies. I already had him on the ignore list for reasons I can't remember but were probably similar bad behavior. I'll point out that I think it's curious that he insists he's a paying supporter, but chooses to voice his concerns not on Patreon, not on Discord, but on a pirate site. :unsure: Pirates are fine, but shiver me timbers I can't stand bitchy selfish pirates.

1000Spiders

Aug 17, 2022
I only regret that I have but one like to give for this post.

Reactions: bonerland

Biscardone

May 2, 2020
An update we release in one month, apart from the question narrative coherence, would be roughly 1/4th the size of what we release in 4 months. Actually, releasing four updates over 4 months would probably have less content, due to stop-and-go aspect and releasing builds coming with its own administrative time sinks. At the very least, it would inform the pacing of events in a way that would be a detriment to the project's quality.
All trolling aside, that's something that needs to be stressed. I'm a consultant in the IT industry, and I can't even remember the number of times that the customer management asked me to do what I could to "reduce the development time". Be it adding other people to a project with tasks that require a hefty warm-up and can't be handled in parallel (a.k.a. "nine women can give birth to a child in a month"), or asking people to perform multiple tasks at one, as if stopping-and-going (a.k.a. "context switch") didn't have any overhead or quality implication.

That's something that is often seen in the Patreon-sphere: to decrease the development times, authors are often asked to "add more developers / artists" and "split releases in multiple chunks". And the answer should almost always be a resounding no. There is no magical formula, or modern development technique, to speed up a game release - at least, no formula that doesn't imply a quality impact, in any case. Developers, or game authors in this case, have to find a process that is fine to them. It may not be the best process in absolute terms, but hell, we're humans and we deserve to strike a good balance between "productivity" and "self-satisfaction" (God, how I hate marketing terms).

Oh, and laziness accusations, in this specific and many other cases, can go straight in the bin. If someone thinks that this is "milking", well, they don't know much of how real life works, and I'm surprised they can function in real life at all.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I really hope that the dev has planned a way soon where Hana would be exposed during the shows, doing sexual things, I don't want her to just be a judge, I want her to participate.:love: Besides, is a show planned for the upcoming update?
That wouldn't fit either Hana nor her place at the club now (and I seriously doubt August would let that happen in the first place).

The upcoming patch will be set at a Wednesday, so the next show will likely be like 1-2 patches out, depending on how much will be happening the remainder of the in-game week.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
That wouldn't fit either Hana nor her place at the club now (and I seriously doubt August would let that happen in the first place).

The upcoming patch will be set at a Wednesday, so the next show will likely be like 1-2 patches out, depending on how much will be happening the remainder of the in-game week.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:whistle:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:whistle:
I mean...sure, TD could be really evil and somehow drag in Hana and possibly even Mina as well. Then again the club has some level of at least free will. Like the women aren't technically raped for example. They are there on their own free will and they can (at least as far as I can see) also leave if they want. Could this change if shit really hits the fan? Sure.

But right now there is no tag that would indicate anything along those lines and Hana herself surely wouldn't join the show as a more direct participant. She seems to be disgusted enough just by having to be there.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
I mean...sure, TD could be really evil and somehow drag in Hana and possibly even Mina as well. Then again the club has some level of at least free will. Like the women aren't technically raped for example. They are there on their own free will and they can (at least as far as I can see) also leave if they want. Could this change if shit really hits the fan? Sure.

But right now there is no tag that would indicate anything along those lines and Hana herself surely wouldn't join the show as a more direct participant. She seems to be disgusted enough just by having to be there.
You sound kinda similar to Warren describing how Hana is untouchable during his conversation with Kathleen where that was her response...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
You sound kinda similar to Warren describing how Hana is untouchable during his conversation with Kathleen where that was her response...
I think her plan seems to be to break Hana morally as in having her coming up with and leading shows (basically doing Kat's job), not taking the part of a Carnation in those shows.:unsure:

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
I think her plan seems to be to break Hana morally as in having her coming up with and leading shows (basically doing Kat's job), not taking the part of a Carnation in those shows.:unsure:
She is refuting Warren's claim that their hands are tied in regard to a path of physical coercion (spanking :))

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
She is refuting Warren's claim that their hands are tied in regard to a path of physical coercion (spanking :))
I have to play that scene again, but that was probably after the pool incident? I think the situation has changed now due to Hana essentially being Warren's boss. ;)

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
It seems like Kat's plan is to make Hana more receptive to being the "madam" of the club, basically continuing Kat's grotesque spectacles instead of the club reverting to being a glorifoed whorehouse. She's definitely grooming both Edwin and Hana to take the place of August and Chuck, and without August's demand for profit, Kat will be able to fully transform the club into something else entierely, unrestricted by profit and business. Chuck is just there for a good time, and I doubt he'd be interested in just watching, like Kat seems to prefer it.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
I have to play that scene again, but that was probably after the pool incident? I think the situation has changed now due to Hana essentially being Warren's boss. ;)
Yea after the pool scene. The implication is that Edwin will be vital in whatever her plan is there. Doubt the situation has changed too much, we might just be at the next step.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes