ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
but isn't it basically the same as using the mod but less convenient since you have to check for every choice? I mean I liked the walkthrough mod, that one point at the park was basically the only thing that confused me and as you said it wasn't even the mod but already in the standard game. sure if you want to look at the final results and how to get there, the pdf walkthrough is helpful, but that would kind of "spoiler" the game for me. so far I've been getting the results I anticipated through my choices.
The problem with mods is that they need to alter the game code. That means they won't work immediately after a new update, and they can inadvertently introduce new bugs (sometimes very subtle ones) in the process of adding new features. I don't think there's anything wrong with using a walkthrough mod per se, but they're a lot less reliable than a good old fashioned PDF walkthrough.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
finally pale carnations is higher than eternum, as it should. congrats on the #1 place
Don't bust open the champagne right away ; those 2 have been switching their spots as #1 and #2 for months. It depends on who gets the latest positive review.
Eternum will be back to #1 in some times, and here we go again.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Don't bust open the champagne right away ; those 2 have been switching their spots as #1 and #2 for months. It depends on who gets the latest positive review.
Eternum will be back to #1 in some times, and here we go again.
The weighted rating doesn't mean anything. IMHO reviews shouldn't be counted, and I honestly think that the reviews feature is the most retarded and dumb F95's feature.

Everybody is perfectly aware which are the most popular F95 games.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The weighted rating doesn't mean anything. IMHO reviews shouldn't be counted, and I honestly think that the reviews feature is the most retarded and dumb F95's feature.

What do you propose if not weighted rating? Also the reviews feature is a staple feature, like for movies and such on other sites.

But yeah it's not perfect. Most people who don't like a game don't bother giving it a bad review contrary to people who like the game and give it a good review. Unless it's very bad or a scam. The most popular a game is, the most (good) reviews there are

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022

Why? Both PC and Eternum are great games and well deserve "fighting" each other over 1st place. So the system works decently well in my book.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Why? Both PC and Eternum are great games and well deserve "fighting" each other over 1st place. So the system works decently well in my book.
But I was talking about popularity, not quality.

What do you propose if not weighted rating? Also the reviews feature is a staple feature, like for movies and such on other sites.

But yeah it's not perfect. Most people who don't like a game don't bother giving it a bad review contrary to people who like the game and give it a good review. Unless it's very bad or a scam. The most popular a game is, the most (good) reviews there are
I propose nothing. The most popular game threads are the most viewed with the largest number of posts. Simple as that.

Just for the record: I don't care about popularity. My favourite - ours? - AVN has 96 Patreon funders, Summertime Saga has 29805 patrons, Mutt & Jeff have 1000 patrons. Which is the most popular? I daresay SS.

On reviews: just watch South Park season 19, episode 4 ("You're not yelping"). That's basically my opinion on reviews.

Anyway, we are off topic.

Gab1

Jul 9, 2018
I get where you are coming from but I prefer to use it especially for this one because it has so many different paths / factors going into important decisions and results. I want to actually control my decisions the way I want and not fail and get different results due to misinterpreting some of the choices. in less complex games you can play around with saves but there are just too many choices in this one imo to play around, at least for me.
Sorry, i dont like this take.
In my first run, i want to see what happens when you choose by your own thinking, i can later try to get the ending i want with help, but i feel following someone else since the beginning kill the experience

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Is there some avoidable NTR for Hana planned? :sneaky:
if u ask me there should be some choices here. I mean, Hana/Mina are LI but the whole game is about corruption and depravity.
the NTR I can see here is "sharing", where the Mc is playing with his "girlfriends" as he wishes. Mina is ready to be corrupted and used, as she seems to be the perfect sub for this while Hana is a challenge but not impossible.
my scenario for Hana would be that the Mc is pushing her into exhibitionism and later into outdoor sex and eventually private stripshow where she hide her face with a mask while "patrons" enjoy the show. and later when shes ready she will enjoy some gloryhole. for Mina is kind of "bucket-list" that eventually will involve other males as well, its just a matter of time.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Sorry, i dont like this take.
In my first run, i want to see what happens when you choose by your own thinking, i can later try to get the ending i want with help, but i feel following someone else since the beginning kill the experience
you don't need to be sorry to have a different opinion on something. I don't want to replay the game so I just get to where I originally wanted to get anyway, all the mod shows is how your choices affect the relationships for the characters, imo I'm not following someone else but myself that way, the mod doesn't tell me what I should choose does it? enjoy your game however you want

Reactions: Gab1

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
if u ask me there should be some choices here. I mean, Hana/Mina are LI but the whole game is about corruption and depravity.
the NTR I can see here is "sharing", where the Mc is playing with his "girlfriends" as he wishes. Mina is ready to be corrupted and used, as she seems to be the perfect sub for this while Hana is a challenge but not impossible.
my scenario for Hana would be that the Mc is pushing her into exhibitionism and later into outdoor sex and eventually private stripshow where she hide her face with a mask while "patrons" enjoy the show. and later when shes ready she will enjoy some gloryhole. for Mina is kind of "bucket-list" that eventually will involve other males as well, its just a matter of time.
It's sharing though, it's different from NTR. Unless you consider NTR everything where MC is not the only male.

A scenario maybe would be that Hana is mad at MC for cheating with Mina, and then she plots together with Mina to tie him up to a chair and they have sex each other while the MC's only able to watch. And after that they break up with him.

Reactions: Gab1

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that can work in a "bad choices" scenario if the Mc is acting like a bastard.
they can punish the Mc for being a dick by giving him a last show before kicking his ass.
if instead he play the right cards, they accept his harem-fetish and let him do whatever.

as for "ntr" yeah, if u are talking netorare. but we also have netorase that is willingly/sharing.
we have too little netorase in games so it could be fresh to include that.
but I dont mind bad-ends if the DEV wants it.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
A scenario maybe would be that Hana is mad at MC for cheating with Mina, and then she plots together with Mina to tie him up to a chair and they have sex each other while the MC's only able to watch. And after that they break up with him.
If we're going for real NTR, a scenario could be Hana is mad at MC for cheating with Mina. After a long day at the club, MC gets an email from Hana with subject line "You'll love this!" and just a link to PH. The faces are blurred but it's clearly Hana and Mina and Warren! :oops: MC starts crying :cry: as he unbuttons his pants and slides the box of tissues closer...

midnightotaku

Mar 31, 2018
I don't know who is nonsensically more annoying: whether these "let's hope Edwin will be cucked" dudes or those who want to see his mom banged by the Club's patrons.
why not? If there's a scenario that fits makes sense, I could see it happening. Different strokes for different folks. It can be just one of the potential paths, depending on your choices. It would mean *gasp* decisions you make in a game could have actual negative consequences instead literally 99% of other games where you get a harem ending with 3-no, 4-5-6 some

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
why not? If there's a scenario that fits makes sense, I could see it happening. Different strokes for different folks. It can be just one of the potential paths, depending on your choices. It would mean *gasp* decisions you make in a game could have actual negative consequences instead literally 99% of other games where you get a harem ending with 3-no, 4-5-6 some
Because developers already said no. Multiple times.:rolleyes:
So stop trying to shoehorn it here.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes