Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I just want to help my best bro out working through his issues. He may not be loyal to women, but he is certainly a loyal friend.
Yeah, their "let's bukkake the Carnations together like real bros do" moments are... loyal friends moments.

But not as much loyal as the "I've just banged your girlfriend and now she's breaking up with you in her living room while I'm listening in her bedroom" loyal friend moment.

:sneaky:

Reactions: bo77om

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
About 1.5 weeks left for the competition, probably another week to wrap things up, with about 4 Updates per week, so at least 6, up to 10 more releases.
Idk about "another week to wrap things up" lol, I've always felt like once the exhibition is over 2-3 days will be enough to close the story, tho who knows really.

Feb 6, 2023
I just want to help my best bro out working through his issues. He may not be loyal to women, but he is certainly a loyal friend.
Yeah i couldn't cuck him. He's an ass through and through but he's got some ying in his yang i guess. I mean who am i to judge? As much as i like Mina, I'm just gonna be doing the same thing to her if i get into a relationship with her because of my crippling mommy fetish. Atleast hana knows about it and is chill with it.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Yeah i couldn't cuck him. He's an ass through and through but he's got some ying in his yang i guess. I mean who am i to judge? As much as i like Mina, I'm just gonna be doing the same thing to her if i get into a relationship with her because of my crippling mommy fetish. Atleast hana knows about it and is chill with it.
:rolleyes: oh bro. You are so wrong.

First, if you make Mina break up with Ian, you will do them a favour. They both will feel better, and Ian will tell you why.

Secondly, if you play Mina's route and choose to cross the line, you'll see that she's ok with sharing you as long as you are truthful with her.

Therefore your comment simply makes no sense, unless you simply skipped her route and therefore you are 100% oblivious of the "real" Mina. We learn to know her real inner self only when Edwin becomes her lover and she starts talking about how she really feels and what she thinks, which is very different from the mask she's wearing (a mask her mother forced upon her).

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I think a lot of it can be chalked up to people's individual interpretations / biases more than the toughness system, which is admittedly underutilized. And even when the script did lean on it more, it was usually minute tonal changes to the dialogue.

Well, and the decisions you make are remembered and inform later segments, but that's separate from toughness.

It means you'll have a bigger influence over him, which besides the buddy buddy stuff with Edwin, could also play a role in the club politics side of the plot.

Oh, and also it'll give access to some scenes involving him.
Ian's mom scene when? Because if I can tap that ass that motherfucker is going back to College for sure.
Not against IanxEdwin's mom either by the way.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Idk about "another week to wrap things up" lol, I've always felt like once the exhibition is over 2-3 days will be enough to close the story, tho who knows really.
Well they needed a whole week for just "the prologue" so equal amount of time to wrap up all relationships, politics, fallout, and endpoints is a fair estimation. However, if you do the math, my "at least" estimate gave 1 update for Week 3, 4 to Week 4, and then only 1 for the Conclusion, just in case all the story threads can be tied off quickly.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
How has Victoria become your favorite AVN girl, schinoize :unsure:
Funny, as much as I like PC, I don’t really have a favourite girl. Not saying I don’t like them, but I can easily see my main playthrough ending up as a ‚no romance‘ run. Guess it also has to do with the overall setting of PC. :unsure:

Also, i expected you to be more of a Mina guy. :sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: Catlyn and fred9320

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Funny, as much as I like PC, I don’t really have a favourite girl. Not saying I don’t like them, but I can easily see my main playthrough ending up as a ‚no romance‘ run. Guess it also has to do with the overall setting of PC. :unsure:

Also, i expected you to be more of a Mina guy. :sneaky:
A "no romance" run would be a side playthrough for me, too many interesting girls in the game.:) I have 3 main run save routes, which differ only on the LI I go for. One for Hana, one for Felicia and one for Sophia (in the hope we get a love route for her too) So please TD1900 , give us Sophia fans a romance route with her, wooing an amoral, eccentric nerd genius would definitely being an unusual and tasty love route!

Beside these 3 main run, I have "side saves" for Mina and Rosi being the LIs, but the 3 above are the best fits for our MC IMHO.

Reactions: fred9320

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Another dialogue I've overlooked in my early gameplays is this chat between Kathleen and Hana:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:sneaky:
Yeah, that line certainly struck me at the time. But in light of the latest update, I see a likely explanation.

Chuck may eschew physical violence, but he goes for the jugular when people threaten his interests. A girl who transgresses against the Club seems likely to find herself not only rapidly unemployed, but stuck with significant financial problems and probably facing criminal charges as well - as publicly as possible, no doubt, pour encourager les autres. He seems likely to have a nasty temper too, but that's probably just icing on the cake.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: lkjhgfdfghjkl
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes