ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I crossed the line. I did NOT accept with kiss. I never got the park scene. Here is my current status:
View attachment 3370014
It does seem kind of weird to leave Mina's relation as "Fuck buddies" after we nearly re-break her heart making it clear there won't be anymore fucking. I guess it's one of those minor branching details that isn't worth the time to sort out in the middle of a chapter.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
It does seem kind of weird to leave Mina's relation as "Fuck buddies" after we nearly re-break her heart making it clear there won't be anymore fucking. I guess it's one of those minor branching details that isn't worth the time to sort out in the middle of a chapter.
Honestly, I'm just prone to neglect with updating that screen. Sometimes I forget about it. In particular, what gets added to the 'history' section is pretty arbitrary, but something like that is pretty glaring. So thanks to YuNo for pointing it out.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
But I didn't. Instead of agreeing to do the fucket list by kissing her (and getting the "lovers" status) I agreed to do the fucket list by saying "I'll help you with your list" so there will be a lot more fucking.

Reactions: TD1900

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Honestly, I'm just prone to neglect with updating that screen. Sometimes I forget about it. In particular, what gets added to the 'history' section is pretty arbitrary, but something like that is pretty glaring. So thanks to YuNo for pointing it out.
It happens, you have lots of more important thing to juggle in game. :)

Seriously, I really appreciate all the attention to detail you put into the scenes themselves. I can live with a missed UI update here and there!

But I didn't. Instead of agreeing to do the fucket list by kissing her (and getting the "lovers" status) I agreed to do the fucket list by saying "I'll help you with your list" so there will be a lot more fucking.
In your case, sure. I was talking about what happens if, for some inexplicable reason, you became Fuck Buddies with Mina right before you decided to commit to Hana sincerely.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
On a related note, I'd never noticed the shadows walking back and forth across the sidewalk until now. Nice touch!

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Replaying the game from scratch - more than once - makes you notice a few details and facts you missed earlier.

I hadn't realised that we first meet Amber - the hairdresser Ian is banging - in the prologue at the disco. If you talk to Mina on the balcony twice you'll see Ian talking to Amber first, then to Amber and an unknown blondie, for instance.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
TD1900 are you able to divulge what the "Killian Bromance" points are going to be used for? My personal play-choice is to kick Ian to the curb, but I'm worried this will lock me out of "desired content" later down the road.

• Angry
Reactions: True_Degenerate

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I will add this:

I think Uncle Chuck is talking about Emma, the girl Warren is going to cruelly beat later on: this is the reason why Warren is going to do it.

Again, let's bear it in mind while we wonder what might have happened to the house girl who left with Darius.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I will add this:

I think Uncle Chuck is talking about Emma, the girl Warren is going to cruelly beat later on: this is the reason why Warren is going to do it.

Again, let's bear it in mind while we wonder what might have happened to the house girl who left with Darius.
If you're implying that Chuck sent Warren to intimidate Emma, I think that's unlikely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: fred9320

stuffy1

Nov 6, 2023
The MC in this game is seriously fucking bipolar. One second he's like, "umm, gee, I don't know..." and the next he's going "I WILL MURDER THIS WHORE WITH MY COCK!"

I can't stand it when somebody does something sexy for him and he goes, "Isn't that a bit much? Are you sure you want to do that?" Mutt and Jeff have read way too much manga.

Reactions: Thur1in

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
If you're implying that Chuck sent Warren to intimidate Emma, I think that's unlikely.
Of course I'm not implying it was Chuck's doing (it's not his style). August handles the house girls: it was August's way of making the girls remember the rules and Warren overdid it, but as Edwin realises later, they - August, Chuck and Kath - just don't care, after all.

The MC in this game is seriously fucking bipolar.
Of course he is. Don't you remember when Hana says: "why aren't you Leatherface?"

And you should remember that his dialogues and behaviour change accordingly to his toughness score. Therefore it's mostly up to you.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
And you should remember that his dialogues and behaviour change accordingly to his toughness score. Therefore it's mostly up to you.
Very true! I am amazed how often we have (not only in PC) posts with "why is the MC this or that" when the players in question have it in their hands how the MC develops.

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Very true! I am amazed how often we have (not only in PC) posts with "why is the MC this or that" when the players in question have it in their hands how the MC develops.
I think a lot of it can be chalked up to people's individual interpretations / biases more than the toughness system, which is admittedly underutilized. And even when the script did lean on it more, it was usually minute tonal changes to the dialogue.

Well, and the decisions you make are remembered and inform later segments, but that's separate from toughness.

@TD1900 are you able to divulge what the "Killian Bromance" points are going to be used for? My personal play-choice is to kick Ian to the curb, but I'm worried this will lock me out of "desired content" later down the road.
It means you'll have a bigger influence over him, which besides the buddy buddy stuff with Edwin, could also play a role in the club politics side of the plot.

Oh, and also it'll give access to some scenes involving him.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes