Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
achtualy! achtualy I can see a NTR scene for Hana...
Well, as of now you can deceive her and Mina in thinking you're in a serious exclusive relationship with each one.
We do know that Hana isn't only interested in gentlemens.
We do know that Mina is likely to exert revenge by giving back what's been done to her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: fiuojui

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, as of now you can deceive her and Mina in thinking you're in a serious exclusive relationship with each one.
I can't understand why so many of you guys are misinterpreting Mina.

I've just replayed her apartment scene after the arcade and she literally tells Edwin: "I'm not going to ask you to be my boyfriend".

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
also I think I just might be getting confused with the walkthrough mod, its in that mod in that park scene where it says "Romance" as first option, I think just that little detail put that all off lol.
Just an observation: these "things" - [Romance] and so - are not mod's doing. They are in the original unmodded game. I guess the Authors are throwing us a "lifesaver" this way.

screenshot0012.png

Honestly, I think people should avoid using walkthrough mods. I've seen quite a few games either borked or ruined by them - "Now and Then", for instance.

Reactions: ename144

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Just an observation: these "things" - [Romance] and so - are not mod's doing. They are in the original unmodded game. I guess the Authors are throwing us a "lifesaver" this way.

View attachment 3384854

Honestly, I think people should avoid using walkthrough mods. I've seen quite a few games either borked or ruined by them - "Now and Then", for instance.
I get where you are coming from but I prefer to use it especially for this one because it has so many different paths / factors going into important decisions and results. I want to actually control my decisions the way I want and not fail and get different results due to misinterpreting some of the choices. in less complex games you can play around with saves but there are just too many choices in this one imo to play around, at least for me.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I get where you are coming from but I prefer to use it especially for this one because it has so many different paths / factors going into important decisions and results. I want to actually control my decisions the way I want and not fail and get different results due to misinterpreting some of the choices. in less complex games you can play around with saves but there are just too many choices in this one imo to play around, at least for me.
Just check Mr Bubu's pdf walkthrough while you play. That's what I've always done.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Just check Mr Bubu's pdf walkthrough while you play. That's what I've always done.
but isn't it basically the same as using the mod but less convenient since you have to check for every choice? I mean I liked the walkthrough mod, that one point at the park was basically the only thing that confused me and as you said it wasn't even the mod but already in the standard game. sure if you want to look at the final results and how to get there, the pdf walkthrough is helpful, but that would kind of "spoiler" the game for me. so far I've been getting the results I anticipated through my choices.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
but isn't it basically the same as using the mod but less convenient since you have to check for every choice? I mean I liked the walkthrough mod, that one point at the park was basically the only thing that confused me and as you said it wasn't even the mod but already in the standard game. sure if you want to look at the final results and how to get there, the pdf walkthrough is helpful, but that would kind of "spoiler" the game for me. so far I've been getting the results I anticipated through my choices.
Personally I'll do a blind run for every update, then use the mod to get all the beginning traits, and then check the walkthrough for any routes I missed and preferred to my blind run. (Like the last update I didn't know I was sacrificing Rosalind time for Veronica).

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I can't understand why so many of you guys are misinterpreting Mina.

I've just replayed her apartment scene after the arcade and she literally tells Edwin: "I'm not going to ask you to be my boyfriend".
Yeah because girls never lie huh? Or never change their mind. Or never say something to imply another thing. :4Head:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yeah because girls never lie huh? Or never change their mind. Or never say something to imply another thing. :4Head:
I mean, one can certainly speculate about Mina developing feelings for MC and it might get more serious with her down the line. But I don't think she has reached the point yet.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Personally I'll do a blind run for every update, then use the mod to get all the beginning traits, and then check the walkthrough for any routes I missed and preferred to my blind run. (Like the last update I didn't know I was sacrificing Rosalind time for Veronica).
can do that of course if you have nothing / don't want to play anything else. I actually kinda regret not picking up all the traits because it felt like cheating

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes