dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Because developers already said no. Multiple times.:rolleyes:
So stop trying to shoehorn it here.
Yes but why can't someone share his thoughts about what if it could be the case? Because you don't like it? We can discuss even unlikely scenario without asking for it to be in the game.

Reactions: baka

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
Yes but why can't someone share his thoughts about what if it could be the case? Because you don't like it? We can discuss even unlikely scenario without asking for it to be in the game.
They were asking for it to be in the game? Otherwise there is no need to add the point about "making it different from 99% of games".

It's not about how you, him, me, or the other guy feel about NTR (or Incest/whatever niche ass fetish you want in every game) the dev has said they won't be included. On top of that I really doubt the impetus of change will come from someone here instead of you know....any of the people who support them.....

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
They were asking for it to be in the game? Otherwise there is no need to add the point about "making it different from 99% of games".
I see a few issues here.
1. if someone is spamming and repeatedly trying to force his own needs using words that can be insulting and demanding, Im all for it to shut this dude down.
2. people that shut down everyone that share their thoughts about what they wish or not because its goes against their own needs. those for me are the problem here.

there need to be a balance here. I dislike both 1 & 2 as they are equally annoying. those "police" dudes that thinks they have the last-saying and think they are allowed to disrespect others. but also people that dont want to understand and egoistically want to have their way are equally annoying, but, maybe they are the same kind of people, the only difference is that in 1 their needs are not satisfied while in 2 it is and they defend it like dogs because they dont want competition and dont want to share it to anyone else.

Pagoramix

May 22, 2019
Achtually!
Well, as far as i know which is not very far, anykind of sexual intercourse of a love interest that does not involve the main character is considered NTR around here. So with that very wide definition, the flashback scene of Hana with the singer at the beginning of the game might very well be considered NTR. Much alike, every time Kathleen or Killian is sexually involved with a carnation, it might also be tagged as NTR since there is somekind of a love route for each one. It would even be hard netorare since they are more or less blackmailed into it(Felicia apart). :sneaky:

I'd like to add that i love the game as it is and am not asking anyone to change anything to it.
The creators probably chose carefully which tag to put, and i totaly understand why they did so.
What i do like though is watching the world burn :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: baka

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My memory is a bit spotty but canonically where and when does the game take place?
Late Spring/early Summer present day, meanwhile it’s in a made up city, though the license plate on Felicia’s car says Maryland.
So Baltimore.
Prologue is 7th-16th may. First week starts on monday, 1st june. Latest update ends on wednesday 17th june, in the early morning (Edwin just wakes up and the update ends).

If I remember well, a character mentions they're in the Tri-state area. Since bonerland mentions a Maryland license plate, I guess it's the Philadelphia Tri-state area.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes