Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
is this a stupid question to ask because it literally says "brothel"?
Yes.
No NTR in this game

EDIT
Actually in a certain path the MC has the permission to fuck the various whores in the brothel, with his fiancée permission; but I am not sure if this can be called "reverse ntr" or not.

Last edited:

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Yes.
No NTR in this game

EDIT
Actually in a certain path the MC has the permission to fuck the various whores in the brothel, with his fiancée permission; but I am not sure if this can be called "reverse ntr" or not.
What game are you playing? :WaitWhat:

If there is NTR or not depends on the definition. So far the MC doesn't get cheated on by his girlfriend if that is the question, but some of the main LIs can have sex with other men under certain circumstances. They technically aren't in a relationship with the MC at this point though.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
i just read the synopsis or intro or whatever and it sounds like it has ntr? is this a stupid question to ask because it literally says "brothel"? but i still want a clear answer before i play. does it have ntr or not. thanks.
There are 5 categories of women:
A) Active brothel employees (several)
B) Contestants in a competition hosted/sponsored by the brothel. (3 women)
C) Partial owners of the brothel. (1, now 2 women)
D) Fuckable women unassociated with the brothel (currently 1 woman).
E) Your mom (non-incest game)

While you can fuck A, there's no relationship beyond "co-workers". You fuck B, and develop something akin to relationships if you choose, but currently nothing like "dating". Obviously A and B will be fucked by other men. You can date one of the C's, and you can fuck the other one (who is married). You can date D, but she starts the game with a BF, so you can cuck him (thus making you the NTR), and eventually steal her to become your GF, or you can let their relationship continue. Both GF options are optional as GF or just fuckbuddies (or no relationship at all). There are flashbacks with E being fucked by other men, but Daddy has never been in the picture.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
If there is NTR or not depends on the definition.
In fact I have written: «I'm not sure if it can be called reverse ntr or not.»

So far the MC doesn't get cheated on by his girlfriend if that is the question, but some of the main LIs can have sex with other men under certain circumstances. They technically aren't in a relationship with the MC at this point though.
Yes, but she has given to Edwin the permission to fuck with other women during the club's events.
Anyway you should read again the first part of my answer, the one in which I have written: «No ntr in this game.

se20299

Oct 18, 2017
I really don't get the NTR complainers. And it's never actual NTR neither, it's always some type of "how dare she fuck other guys before she met the MC. The audacity of that WHORE!".

What do thede losers expect TD to say? "Oh sorry about that guys. In the light of complaints, we will reboot our halfway complete game to be a harem game with all virgin LIs." Three of the main girls are PROSTITUTES, one of them has a BOYFRIEND. I wonder if these people play 10 minutes of this, close the game, and then write a wall of text about NTR.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
In fact I have written: «I'm not sure if it can be called reverse ntr or not.»

Yes, but she has given to Edwin the permission to fuck with other women during the club's events.
Anyway you should read again the first part of my answer, the one in which I have written: «No ntr in this game.
My comment was in reference to this bit:
with his fiancée permission
Did Edwin propose to Hana while I wasn't looking? :KEK:

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
There are 5 categories of women:
A) Active brothel employees (several)
B) Contestants in a competition hosted/sponsored by the brothel. (3 women)
C) Partial owners of the brothel. (1, now 2 women)
D) Fuckable women unassociated with the brothel (currently 1 woman).
E) Your mom (non-incest game)

While you can fuck A, there's no relationship beyond "co-workers". You fuck B, and develop something akin to relationships if you choose, but currently nothing like "dating". Obviously A and B will be fucked by other men. You can date one of the C's, and you can fuck the other one (who is married). You can date D, but she starts the game with a BF, so you can cuck him (thus making you the NTR), and eventually steal her to become your GF, or you can let their relationship continue. Both GF options are optional as GF or just fuckbuddies (or no relationship at all). There are flashbacks with E being fucked by other men, but Daddy has never been in the picture.
I mean, technically yea, Mina is still in a relationship with Ian when you can first get with her, but she's already made the decision to break up with him for cheating on her.

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I mean, technically yea, Mina is still in a relationship with Ian when you can first get with her, but she's already made the decision to break up with him for cheating on her.
I meant to edit it, and clicked delete.

I was trying to keep it simple and minimize spoilers. While yes you don't bone her until after her decision, to get there you are actively sabotaging their relationship, and sliding your way into Ian's position in her life (kissing, emotional support, boob-grabbing, booty-slapping), all of which would be classified as "cheating" and "NTR content" in any game where Ian is the MC instead of Edwin.

Reactions: SperryTop

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
My comment was in reference to this bit:

Did Edwin propose to Hana while I wasn't looking? :KEK:
At the end of one of the past updates there are two routes Hana's fuckbuddy and Hana's fiancé/boyfriend; in this moment I don't remember the exact word.

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
I meant to edit it, and clicked delete.

I was trying to keep it simple and minimize spoilers. While yes you don't bone her until after her decision, to get there you are actively sabotaging their relationship, and sliding your way into Ian's position in her life (kissing, emotional support, boob-grabbing, booty-slapping), all of which would be classified as "cheating" and "NTR content" in any game where Ian is the MC instead of Edwin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I think her ex is getting remarried so I doubt that will happen. I think it'd be nice to set her up with the shy girl from the bar or Mina.
That's what I did in my Hana gfriend's path: I set her up.

Mina & Veronica? bro, this is outrageously blasphemous. :mad:

Mina, Hana and Rosalind are Edwin's No Flight Zone: anyone but him will be brought down.

4.90 star(s) 474 Votes