YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
That's what I did in my Hana gfriend's path: I set her up.

Mina & Veronica? bro, this is outrageously blasphemous. :mad:

Mina, Hana and Rosalind are Edwin's No Flight Zone: anyone but him will be brought down.
I agree about Rosalind, but I would be remice if I did not acknowledge the game gives the option to give her to Ian in Week 2 Exhibition, and if you have Chuck be the first to help her financially, then Ian is expecting a threesome... but yeah, she's mine, and I'm not sharing.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
No, Hana
That's what I did in my Hana gfriend's path: I set her up.

Mina & Veronica? bro, this is outrageously blasphemous. :mad:

Mina, Hana and Rosalind are Edwin's No Flight Zone: anyone but him will be brought down.
:oops:
Would you lend Mina to Veronica for a weekend every month, in order to obtain a perpetual free entry in her gym?
Absurd! This is what Mina is meant for.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Not quite. Considering how Veronica was eating Mina with her eyes and hands during her gym class and how Mina is bi-curious i would not be surprised if sex with Veronica (or Hana) is on her bucket list.
Lesbian sex is on her list if she has 2+ bicurious points, she said so herself. But not specifically with Veronica. So who else can she do it with? Hana?

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Lesbian sex is on her list if she has 2+ bicurious points, she said so herself. But not specifically with Veronica. So who else can she do it with? Hana?
The list is: Hana, Felicia and Veronica, since they are the only female characters Mina knows and all of them have lesbian inclinations.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
A bucket list threesome with Mina and Hana/Felicia/Vero is fine. Setting Mina up with somebody is not: as I said, she's off limits :cautious:

Anyway, Ian "tested" Rose before she met Edwin and she didn't appreciate it (as hinted in the prologue).

Therefore, vade retro Ian. He's got Amber, Alice and the club's girls: that's enough for him.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
i just read the synopsis or intro or whatever and it sounds like it has ntr? is this a stupid question to ask because it literally says "brothel"? but i still want a clear answer before i play. does it have ntr or not. thanks.
No, there is no netorare in the game: no one will steal a girl away from a committed relationship with the MC.

The game does not, however, shy away from showing the LIs with men other than the MC. You sometimes have a little influence over what happens in those cases, but it's very limited. If that bothers you, you will almost certainly not like this game.

JumboLothario

May 26, 2023
I feel like anyone asking if the game has NTR wouldn't like it
Yeah, it seems that there's like a 10% chance the person asking wants to know b/c it turns them on, the rest are some level of not into it. With like, another 10% on the opposite end, who will downvote and shit all over an otherwise awesome game coz they can't differentiate RL and a game and feel like its an affront to their masculinity.

giqu

Dec 7, 2018
I feel like anyone asking if the game has NTR wouldn't like it
I'm very anti-NTR and this is right on the border for me. I love the game though and as long as no other guys fuck my carnations we're good. The only thing thats been borderline for me was the punishment for the first event

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm very anti-NTR and this is right on the border for me. I love the game though and as long as no other guys fuck my carnations we're good. The only thing thats been borderline for me was the punishment for the first event
Please somebody tell him what's gonna happen on the 4th exbition night: I just don't have the heart to remind him.

(hint: replay the prologue and pay attention at what's in the usb Kathleen gave Edwin)

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
I mean she also said that the events are different each time to make it more entertaining
She had to. The Club members are the audience she has to impress, and it's the same audience every year. The annual competition is live reality TV with every year being a new season. It's not enough to change the cast, the events/tests have to be different, otherwise the audience will check out.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
She had to. The Club members are the audience she has to impress, and it's the same audience every year. The annual competition is live reality TV with every year being a new season. It's not enough to change the cast, the events/tests have to be different, otherwise the audience will check out.
Yes, and in the final event all of the members are going to Pizza Hut & karaoke with the Carnations, aren't they?

I bet the congressman whose fetish is pissing on women is going to sing some Simon & Garfunkel classics with Veronica.

Last edited:

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
Yes, and in the final event all of the members are going to Pizza Hut & karaoke with the Carnations, aren't they?

I bet the congressman whose fetish is pissing on women is going to sing some Simon & Garfunkel classics with Veronica.
I wonder if TD1900 and GIL even yet know what the final exhibition will be, (btw: the prologue was "Week 3: Public Use" whereas the current Week 3 is "Hell Week").

Reactions: GokutheG
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes