thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
1) After conducting the Week 1 Carnation interviews, and leaving the club, Mina will ask if you will accompany her shopping. You must accept in order to gain "on Mina's Path" otherwise it looks like you will skip some critical scenes.
2) This tag is needed to get the scene where after Mina finds out about Killian's infidelity, you can comfort her.
3) You also need be on her path in order to get a scene with her, you, and Sora ar the arcade (following Felicia's Week 2 photo shoot), followed by a scene in her apartment where you can officially become lovers, or help her with her sex bucket list (a "fucket list"?). After your decision, you either push her to break up with Killian soon, or let her decide how fast to do it.
4) The guide doesn't say, but I would imagine you also need to widdle "Mina-Killian relationship" down to "0" in order to get to the point where she chooses to break up with Killian.
while I'm thankful for your answer it sadly wasn't much of help. I already did all the steps, while I was at her place she broke up with killian, after this point you can be truthful to mina and tell her you go out with hana which I did and in that replay ofc I had to not do anything funny with hana. regardless i always end up with the hotel scene after we meet up at the cafe which is nice too but i just want to have that romance path with mina saved up too. can anyone actually confirm you had to do other stuff from the beginning and not just from the point mina breaks up with killian?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
while I'm thankful for your answer it sadly wasn't much of help. I already did all the steps, while I was at her place she broke up with killian, after this point you can be truthful to mina and tell her you go out with hana which I did and in that replay ofc I had to not do anything funny with hana. regardless i always end up with the hotel scene after we meet up at the cafe which is nice too but i just want to have that romance path with mina saved up too. can anyone actually confirm you had to do other stuff from the beginning and not just from the point mina breaks up with killian?
I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for. Are you talking about the scene on the park bench where the MC can kiss Mina before her scene in the hotel?
Mina_do_over.jpg
If so, you need to reject Mina when she tries to cheat with the MC after the arcade visit with her brother. She'll still invite the MC out for coffee the following week where you have the chance to kiss her. If you have enough points with her (23, I think) she'll accept the MC's change of heart and you'll get a slightly modified version of the hotel scene.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for. Are you talking about the scene on the park bench where the MC can kiss Mina before her scene in the hotel?
View attachment 3368447
If so, you need to reject Mina when she tries to cheat with the MC after the arcade visit with her brother. She'll still invite the MC out for coffee the following week where you have the chance to kiss her. If you have enough points with her (23, I think) she'll accept the MC's change of heart and you'll get a slightly modified version of the hotel scene.
that is what i was looking for thank you, didnt expect that you had to reject her first to choose the romance path but i guess it does make some sense

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
In the tub, you have the option of being lovers (romance), or effectively fuck buddies. Thus far it looks like you'll get all the same scenes with either choice, with just minor differences on either path. Mina doesn't drop you as a fuck buddy if you cheat on her as a lover (ironic since that's why she broke up with Ian, whereas Hana, who knows where you work, demands exclusivity).

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
In the tub, you have the option of being lovers (romance), or effectively fuck buddies. Thus far it looks like you'll get all the same scenes with either choice, with just minor differences on either path. Mina doesn't drop you as a fuck buddy if you cheat on her as a lover (ironic since that's why she broke up with Ian, whereas Hana, who knows where you work, demands exclusivity).
ye ye I remember I choose the kissing option and not just accepting the proposal. and ye i know she doesnt drop you. lol i agree, i guess shes just a bit fucked up regarding that, i mean she wants to see MC doing felicia so and also mentions something of a 3some with hana too if i remember correctly, that is why i was wondering if choosing the other path would maybe "uncorrupt" her just in case there are options in future versions

That park scene is just a "repair" scene if you rejected her earlier to give the player a 2nd chance to pick up her path again, I think.
interesting, maybe? if dev somewhere confirmed that ok

also I think I just might be getting confused with the walkthrough mod, its in that mod in that park scene where it says "Romance" as first option, I think just that little detail put that all off lol.

actually now rereading that park scene I see what takkatakka means and it looks like its really just to pick up the path again. welp thanks for your time clearing this up gents

Reactions: Takkatakka

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
that is what i was looking for thank you, didnt expect that you had to reject her first to choose the romance path but i guess it does make some sense
Bro, Mr Bubu's walkthrough:

Page 29:

if you didn't cross the line with Mina (therefore you didn't trigger variable #143) and Hana isn't your girlfriend (therefore you didn't trigger variable #192) you go to the park.
At the park, if you have at least 23 Mina love point you can trigger variable #204 and get a second chance with her.

There is no such a choice. You either are casual lovers or you reject her. There is not a Mina girlfriend route at the moment. You are casual lovers, because she only wants you to fuck her until you get her numb by pleasure (oh yeah!): you can only choose whether you want to be truthful to her and raise her bicurious point. That's it.

ye ye I remember I choose the kissing option and not just accepting the proposal. and ye i know she doesnt drop you. lol i agree, i guess shes just a bit fucked up regarding that, i mean she wants to see MC doing felicia so and also mentions something of a 3some with hana too if i remember correctly, that is why i was wondering if choosing the other path would maybe "uncorrupt" her just in case there are options in future versions

interesting, maybe? if dev somewhere confirmed that ok

also I think I just might be getting confused with the walkthrough mod, its in that mod in that park scene where it says "Romance" as first option, I think just that little detail put that all off lol.

actually now rereading that park scene I see what takkatakka means and it looks like its really just to pick up the path again. welp thanks for your time clearing this up gents

This is what you get when you do the "perfect" route with her (by crossing the line first and be truthful):
screenshot0001.png

And this is what you get by first staying friends, then kissing her in the park:
screenshot0001.png

You see the difference?

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
There is no such a choice. You either are casual lovers or you reject her. There is not a Mina girlfriend route at the moment. You are casual lovers, because she only wants you to fuck her until you get her numb by pleasure (oh yeah!): you can only choose whether you want to be truthful to her and raise her bicurious point. That's it.
Screenshot_20240219_190037_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
Left choice = lovers
Right choice = fuck buddies
Unavailable choice = rejection, aka "I just want us to be friends. Let’s not ruin it by adding sex to the equation."

If you're at this point, rejecting Mina sex is not an option, only casual sex, or something more.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Bro, Mr Bubu's walkthrough:

Page 29:

if you didn't cross the line with Mina (therefore you didn't trigger variable #143) and Hana isn't your girlfriend (therefore you didn't trigger variable #192) you go to the park.
At the park, if you have at least 23 Mina love point you can trigger variable #204 and get a second chance with her.

This is what you get when you do the "perfect" route with her (by crossing the line first and be truthful):
View attachment 3368569

And this is what you get by first staying friends, then kissing her in the park:
View attachment 3368773

You see the difference?
ye I was just confused with the walkthrough mod calling it "romance" path at the park scene (the gallery is open that is how I checked it) I just thought I missed the scene because I cheated on mina somewhere and theres a variable like for hana for her too. it is weird though that you get the acting partner relation if you kiss her in the park, you go to the hotel after that anyway no? is it still acting partner after the hotel? I'd assume you would only get that if you picked the second option staying friend. anyway think everything cleared up for me

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
View attachment 3368873
Left choice = lovers
Unavailable choice = rejection, aka "I just want us to be friends. Let’s not ruin it by adding sex to the equation."

If you're at this point, rejecting Mina sex is not an option, only casual sex, or something more.
ye I think that choice was pretty important in that regard, the park scene is likely just to pick up her path again if you first rejected her or maybe not. guess we'll find out in the next update

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View attachment 3368873
Left choice = lovers

Maybe the left choice might lead to more down the line, but at least so far they aren't in a committed relationship like you can be with Hana as far as I understand it.

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
i mean she wants to see MC doing felicia so and also mentions something of a 3some with hana too if i remember correctly, that is why i was wondering if choosing the other path would maybe "uncorrupt" her just in case there are options in future versions
Mina wanting to experiment with girls is entirely up to player choice (bi-curious score in the screenshots above) if you make choices that raise it she includes that she wants to experiment while telling you about her "fuckit" list.

I (personally) think Edwin doesnt really corrupt mina he is just helping her be honest with herself (both sexually and not) but this could obviously change as the game goes on

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
View attachment 3368873
Left choice = lovers

If you choose the "right choice", you don't become "fuckbuddies": you just choose the wrong choice - you won't become "casual lovers" and you won't bang her on 14th June.

You don't enter a "fuckbuddies" route and you don't get any "fuckbuddies" status: you just miss the chance of making a new step forward in your relationship with Mina and remain as "acting partner" instead of becoming "casual lovers".

Last edited:
Reactions: Simpgor

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
Mina wanting to experiment with girls is entirely up to player choice (bi-curious score in the screenshots above) if you make choices that raise it she includes that she wants to experiment while telling you about her "fuckit" list.

I (personally) think Edwin doesnt really corrupt mina he is just helping her be honest with herself (both sexually and not) but this could obviously change as the game goes on
I agree, wrong wording

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
If you choose the "right choice", you don't become "fuckbuddies": you just choose the wrong choice - you won't become "casual lovers" and you won't bang her on 14th June.

You don't enter a "fuckbuddies" route and you don't get any "fuckbuddies" status: you just miss the chance of making a new step forward in your relationship with Mina and remain as "acting partner" instead of becoming "casual lovers".
I do pick the right choice, which is agreeing to do fucket list, and I get the hotel scene (where I get the option to say "I love you"), so I don’t understand how this isn't "fuck buddies". There's nothing in her script that involves hotel "call me daddy" sex, so this is definitely not "acting partner".
Choosing left choice and then fucking Hana triggers the "Cheated on Mina" tag and can be addressed in the cafe immediately before the hotel scene.

thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
I do pick the right choice, which is agreeing to do fucket list, and I get the hotel scene (where I get the option to say "I love you"), so I don’t understand how this isn't "fuck buddies". There's nothing in her script that involves hotel "call me daddy" sex, so this is definitely not "acting partner".
Choosing left choice and then fucking Hana triggers the "Cheated on Mina" tag and can be addressed in the cafe immediately before the hotel scene.
I'm pretty sure I choose the left choice and also fucked hana but I don't remember it being addressed in the cafe (at this point hana relation fuckbuddies and mina casual lovers) and at the end of the hotel scene there is also the option to say "I love you" assuming you are talking about the same, just before you creampie her?

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
What type of game is this? Is it a femdom focused game? Brothel management?
Which fetishes are avoidable?
No and no. MC starts working at a brothel, but you don't manage it. There is a yearly event where 3 women (the carnations) are put through a competition, which is all about degradation, humiliation, etc of these women. You'll be an active participant in these events, and you'll be responsible for the well-being of girls in and outside of the event. But your interactions are not limited just to the brothel. Some fetishes are not avoidable, can't really list them all. You should give it a shot, it's really good.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

No, you're confusing this choice for the later one on the park bench. If you pick the right-most choice here (as shown on the walkthrough), you'll definitely become Fuck Buddies with Mina and you can still get her sex scene in Chapter 4.
Mina_lovers_choice.jpg Mina_fuck_buddy.jpg

As a side note, I love the way Mina gets to tease Felicia if the MC accepts Mina's advances but rejected Felicia from the start. (Felicia, meanwhile, will keep mum about her own rejection if the MC shoots them both down.)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
No, you're confusing this choice for the later one on the park bench. If you pick the right-most choice here (as shown on the walkthrough), you'll definitely become Fuck Buddies with Mina and you can still get her sex scene in Chapter 4.
View attachment 3369794 View attachment 3369793
That's what I told. I told the same thing you say. By "right choice", he meant the choice on the right side of Mr Bubu's flowchart walkthrough. That's why I put those words in quotes and wrote that the "right choice" was the "wrong" one.

Don't ask me why: this is how things are. The game notifies you when a relation with a girl changes, so you know when Mina's relation status changes from "acting partner" to "casual lovers".

You cross the line, then you accept with a kiss ---> casual lovers
You don't cross the line, but you kiss in the park and get "a clean start" ---> remain acting partner. BUT I guess you can become "causal lovers" in a future update.

Yes. You know, if you first cross the line with Mina and accept her with a kiss, then you dump her because you choose to be Hana's girlfriend, you will have a "casual lovers" relation status at the end of this latest update.

These are my relationship statistics with Hana and Mina in my Hana girlfriend gameplay, without cheating on Hana:

screenshot0004.png
screenshot0005.png

YuNobi1

Aug 9, 2021
You cross the line, then you accept with a kiss ---> casual lovers
You don't cross the line, but you kiss in the park and get "a clean start" ---> remain acting partner.
I crossed the line. I did NOT accept with kiss, [edit: I verbally accepted to help out with fucket list] . I never got the park scene. Here is my current status:
Screenshot_20240220_013642_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: fred9320
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes