Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
so in the description it says 3 main girls , anyone mind telling who they are?
What description do you mean? There is nothing said about "3 maingirls"

You misunderstood the description. There are more than 3 Main Girls... so far at least 5.

If you refer to this sentence "Features a variety of intersecting storylines that sees you guide the performance of three women desperately competing for the brothel’s grand prize"

I guess... erm, play the game? The three girls in the middle of the banner in the opening post are the competing ones... but that doesnt mean they are the only maingirls, and it was never said that way. And it has to be seen if those competing girls are even a real love interest option in the long run. So far the game isnt really about "romance", not that much at least... At this state Hana is pretty much the only "real" love interest... the other girls have to be develop further to become a real love interest. And its not clear if every girl can become one... (dont think so)

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill Temple

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
so in the description it says 3 main girls , anyone mind telling who they are?
You have 5 main girls... and, guess what, you can see them in the big picture above the overview.

Oh my God ! red suits her perfectly :love:
I hope she wears this kind of outfit to the club soon.
She obviously will NOT.

Anyway, you saw her wearing a revealing red dress during the first exhibition.

Whan next update? i'ts already half a year now from the last one
Check the authors' latest 2 diaries in this thread and you will find out.

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
You have 5 main girls... and, guess what, you can see them in the big picture above the overview.

She obviously will NOT.

Anyway, you saw her wearing a revealing red dress during the first exhibition.

Check the authors' latest 2 diaries in this thread and you will find out.
Whare can I check these diaries?

bl00gs

Jun 10, 2018
just makeing sure iv had game wth multiple girls but only a few are main and othertimes theres been more than said as in this case , thanks for answering me

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
just makeing sure iv had game wth multiple girls but only a few are main and othertimes theres been more than said as in this case , thanks for answering me
My honest feeling is that playing a game is the only way of realising whether it is going to meet our tastes. Give it a try.

Reactions: ename144 and TD1900

Fyrwulf

Oct 16, 2018
Okay, I'm in the prologue at the club. What the fuck was the developer thinking by making it so that you had to tap the stage lights to go find the girls? The only reason that I even found that was by random tapping. Like, there's dumb, and there's engineering. That was engineering.

• Haha
Reactions: True_Degenerate

TD1900

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
Okay, I'm in the prologue at the club. What the fuck was the developer thinking by making it so that you had to tap the stage lights to go find the girls? The only reason that I even found that was by random tapping. Like, there's dumb, and there's engineering. That was engineering.
That is, in four years, the first time I've heard of that issue.

Thank you for bringing it so forcefully to my attention. :whistle:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I've been puzzled on what "engineering" means in this context longer than I've been stuck at any point in this game. Aren't things being engineered good?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I've been puzzled on what "engineering" means in this context longer than I've been stuck at any point in this game. Aren't things being engineered good?
In this context...he means overly complicated for the sake of it being clever coding for the sake of it. Engineers (in terms of mechanical...because there is no such thing as just an engineer)...famously like to over-engineer machinary for the sake of it being fancy.

I didn't have a problem with it myself but whatever.

Reactions: Simpgor
4.90 star(s) 474 Votes